The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2013, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
rafflesgan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

been there a couple of time, it's way out and also not posh enough bro, looking for something better. Thanks for the advice!
Old 22-02-2013, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 22
holein1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterholein1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafflesgan View Post
been there a couple of time, it's way out and also not posh enough bro, looking for something better. Thanks for the advice!
bro, no have la...haha..if i don't know, nobody knows. shanghai is not well known for its sauna services. however, i do know of one very private sauna club but 1. i don't know how's the environment is like 2. you will need to buy an out front of 300k(at least) membership.

OR i tell you wad...you go book a high end suite with good facilities. you book ebonkie's girls for 1 day and put them there..hahahaha...get some of the ktv girls to be waitresses..how? money not an issue..
Old 22-02-2013, 10:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro, i have some customers arrvg shanghai and i may bring them to sauna with happy ending(full service), but so far the places i've been to are either too small, too crowded or the massage service is so so only.

Question...if money is not an issue, where would u suggest me to bring them to where it is posh, private and good service with happy ending(FJ).

SOS!!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by holein1 View Post
bro, no have la...haha..if i don't know, nobody knows. shanghai is not well known for its sauna services. however, i do know of one very private sauna club but 1. i don't know how's the environment is like 2. you will need to buy an out front of 300k(at least) membership.

OR i tell you wad...you go book a high end suite with good facilities. you book ebonkie's girls for 1 day and put them there..hahahaha...get some of the ktv girls to be waitresses..how? money not an issue..
yesh yesh.. that can be arranged.. money not an issue for Raffles.. you need bunny suits or swimwear also can.. just advance pm me lor..
Old 23-02-2013, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rantnt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to one of the spa recommended by eBonkie and was good. However, this being right after CNY, most girls have not returned yet. Only about 15 or so. Manage to find a gem. If you guys liek the GFE feel, this one is good.

思源 SiYuan (Merrilyn Hotel)
Name: Xiao Ai
Looks: 7/10 (Chio, around Mid 20s)
Body: 7/10 (Proportionate, but lacking ass)
Boobs: 7/10 (natural B-cup)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Ok. Not the best and not the worst)
Catbath: 8/10
GFE Feel: 9.5/10 (Very chatty and friendly. After bonking, she will lie down and hug you until time is up)
FJ: 8/10 (Tight and soft moaning)
Damage: RMB 880 (All in)
RTF: Yes (Went there 2 days in a row )
Old 25-02-2013, 01:44 AM
Samster

wow, now we are talking...aaron senior investor for ebonk senior biz?!?! wakaka!
Old 25-02-2013, 01:46 AM
Samster

anyway, any bros here been to great places do pls share the info!! Thanks in advance!!
Old 26-02-2013, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
max3759 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymax3759 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
anyway, any bros here been to great places do pls share the info!! Thanks in advance!!
Most of the spas in Shanghai are pretty much the same, and 红松会馆 is one of the newer ones. Others would be 新玉屏 (older) and 博地, and the decor are almost the same.

Bro ebonkie recommended 华宫商务会所 but I have never been there. The pictures looks good and I have seen the place recommended at another website before, cannot remember which one. Just know that the gals selection is like model catwalk, not see-through glass, not sure if this is the case or not.

There are a few high end clubs, but think need membership or people to recommend. Will ask a couple of my chinese contacts and see if they have lobang or not. I normally don't go so high end cos 性价比 not good, haha.
Old 26-02-2013, 09:42 PM
Samster

sure thing bro max3759

it would be great to share some valuable info here with the samsters group!! junior like me whom doesn't frequent 'battle grounds' sure can learn well from your experiences n network, cheers!
Old 01-03-2013, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max3759 View Post
Most of the spas in Shanghai are pretty much the same, and 红松会馆 is one of the newer ones. Others would be 新玉屏 (older) and 博地, and the decor are almost the same.
Many opened by same Boss (if I am not wrong, e.g. Hongsong, Bodi, Siyuan etc......all sama sama same Taokay).

Last edited by DTCEPL; 01-03-2013 at 05:32 PM.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

till now i still can't find the role play one in shanghai...... some nro stated way earlier that there is
Old 03-03-2013, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 14
Steelshaft is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteelshaft is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bro,

Just sharing, check out this website if you are in Shanghai. Do not know how through it is....

www.jueseo.com

Happy Bonking!!!

I like BONK GIRLS

Bonking WeChat Girls

Sex in the Corrupted City
Disclaimer: This is a fully frictional story
Old 05-03-2013, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

nice!!...............
Old 05-03-2013, 07:33 AM
Samster

Steelshaft is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteelshaft is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bro,

Why spent so much in getting these expensive slut in SH. If you are good in sianing gals and want to try your luck, you can join those speed dating meet up organise by group. As I got one bonk there with a price of buying some goodies for her! Just 70RMB and you will get to know a lot of 良家妇女!

Do remember, you are a proud Singaporean and you had an advantage as you are fresh stock to them!

Happy bonking!

I like BONK GIRLS

Bonking WeChat Girls

Old 05-03-2013, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 20
Nesta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro you are sexperienced! those events you need to pay to participate right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelshaft View Post
Hi Bro,

Why spent so much in getting these expensive slut in SH. If you are good in sianing gals and want to try your luck, you can join those speed dating meet up organise by group. As I got one bonk there with a price of buying some goodies for her! Just 70RMB and you will get to know a lot of 良家妇女!

Do remember, you are a proud Singaporean and you had an advantage as you are fresh stock to them!

Happy bonking!
Old 07-03-2013, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesta View Post
bro you are sexperienced! those events you need to pay to participate right?
Bro Nesta,

Yes you will need to pay 70RMB for the event and it go like this. The speed dating is arrange in group of three. Firstly you will sit down with your group of three and had dinner together with other group of girls (so pray hard that at this time, you are grouped with some chiobu as this will be the longest time that you will spend with this girls face to face). Before the game start, you will given a piece of paper and pen to record girls telephone and name. Every table, there will be a number, so as the games starts, the men will be ask to transfer to another table in accordance to the table numerical arrangement to meet another group of girls and you will have a time of 3 minutes to do your intro and to find out the basic info on the girl you like. If you like that girl, don't be shy to exchange number.

The whole speed dating will last around 2-3 hours as there are many table and surprising girls are more than men (well that is the condition I am in last time). After the game or in the middle of the game, you can actually wechat or sms the girl you like and ask her out as that is a Saturday evening and they are prepared.

Tips: Wear nicely that demonstrate your wealth and act gentlemen throughout the session as SH girls look for wealth and gentlemen in a men but a devil while they are on bed. Do show a lot of kindness when you interact with them.

SH girls are the most elegant women in PRC, so 为国增光,conquer them and bonk more PRC elegant slut.

Happy bonking!

I like BONK GIRLS

Bonking WeChat Girls

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1