The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2012, 01:19 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
none deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Genesis Spa KL

was @ Genesis a while ago. plenty of girls but only 1 took my fancy.

been a while since i got one i really like

name: joey
origin: guang zhou
looks: 8.5/10
skin: smooth n young... yummy
boobs: A+ (firm and nice) with nice light brown nipples
figure: slender and tight
BJ: SOP
FJ: SOP but really warm n tight pussy...
GFE: 10/10 (felt like screwin my 1st gf)
rtf: Yup.1 more time tomorrow nite
damage: worth every $$
extra info: last day on 18th sep, starts work @ 5pm daily
Old 15-01-2013, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
lustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Kl bros, any updates on this place? Will be going KL to cheong in early Feb.
Old 06-02-2013, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
lustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros. Went KL recently and as recommended by a friend, went to visit this famous spa at Bukit Bintang area. The place was in a office building and was on a high floor.

The spa looked a bit small and run down. But hey, everybody is there not for a massage right? I changed into shorts and went for a shower. There is a steam room , sauna and Jacuzzi. I went for the steam and Jacuzzi to unwind for a while due to all the walking, shopping and eating in KL.

After the jacuzzi, I took another shower and went to sit at the cafeteria cum TV area where they have food, free internet, free wi fi and TVs (showing EPL, english and chinese movies).

A chinese captain approached me and ask me if I have any massage girl in mind. I told him I would like a prc girl providing one dragon service. He say he will being up a few for me to pick. After a few minutes, about 6=7 prc girls came up from a staircase. After scanning, I realized that I had difficult in picking as most r fair skinned, big breasts and great butts. After two rows of viewing. I finally pick a girl from Hunan called Chelsea.

Name: Chelsea
Breasts: B+ with pointed nipples
Skin: fair with no blemishes
Figure: no fats on tummy and nice butt
Service: provide on dragon service. Basically, they will shower with you in the bathroom on a rubber boat. You lay on your back and she will rub soap on you and use her breast to massage, caress and lick you. Same when you turn over. She will then give you a bbbj as well.

After drying up and going to the bed which is a waterbed, she gave me a cath bath follow by another bbbj. Strangely, she did not give me a hot and cold bbbj. There was ice and warm water on the table beside the bed.

It was followed by the usual cap and FJ. She rode me on top first for a while follow by my turn to F her doggy style. Feeling that I was going to cum soon, I flip her to missionary and pump her hard. I feel my bullets going to cum out and soon I cum into her pussy.

She cleaned me up and we both left the room. I went up to the cafeteria for some food and hanged around to use the free internet and watch some movies. Saw more people coming later in the night. I also stay to scan if there are anymore prettier girls. Its quite value for money as it is usage of the facilities and a massage.FJ at RM 268 which is only about $109 at my exchanged rate if 2.45.

Bros, if you are ever in KL. Do try out this spa. Up my points if you like my FR.
Old 13-02-2013, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
SingleX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi... does anyone know if Genesis accepts credit card payments?
Old 13-02-2013, 09:42 PM
Samster

fuckuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustyboi23 View Post
Hi bros. Went KL recently and as recommended by a friend, went to visit this famous spa at Bukit Bintang area. The place was in a office building and was on a high floor.

The spa looked a bit small and run down. But hey, everybody is there not for a massage right? I changed into shorts and went for a shower. There is a steam room , sauna and Jacuzzi. I went for the steam and Jacuzzi to unwind for a while due to all the walking, shopping and eating in KL.

After the jacuzzi, I took another shower and went to sit at the cafeteria cum TV area where they have food, free internet, free wi fi and TVs (showing EPL, english and chinese movies).

A chinese captain approached me and ask me if I have any massage girl in mind. I told him I would like a prc girl providing one dragon service. He say he will being up a few for me to pick. After a few minutes, about 6=7 prc girls came up from a staircase. After scanning, I realized that I had difficult in picking as most r fair skinned, big breasts and great butts. After two rows of viewing. I finally pick a girl from Hunan called Chelsea.

Name: Chelsea
Breasts: B+ with pointed nipples
Skin: fair with no blemishes
Figure: no fats on tummy and nice butt
Service: provide on dragon service. Basically, they will shower with you in the bathroom on a rubber boat. You lay on your back and she will rub soap on you and use her breast to massage, caress and lick you. Same when you turn over. She will then give you a bbbj as well.

After drying up and going to the bed which is a waterbed, she gave me a cath bath follow by another bbbj. Strangely, she did not give me a hot and cold bbbj. There was ice and warm water on the table beside the bed.

It was followed by the usual cap and FJ. She rode me on top first for a while follow by my turn to F her doggy style. Feeling that I was going to cum soon, I flip her to missionary and pump her hard. I feel my bullets going to cum out and soon I cum into her pussy.

She cleaned me up and we both left the room. I went up to the cafeteria for some food and hanged around to use the free internet and watch some movies. Saw more people coming later in the night. I also stay to scan if there are anymore prettier girls. Its quite value for money as it is usage of the facilities and a massage.FJ at RM 268 which is only about $109 at my exchanged rate if 2.45.

Bros, if you are ever in KL. Do try out this spa. Up my points if you like my FR.
nice FR bro. I'm from kl but never go this place can share location bro. thank
Old 09-04-2013, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
drone1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Genesis Spa KL

First time going to Genesis today, captain is extremely friendly.
Explain all the categories, prices etc.
PRC = 268

FR:
Name: Gewas (probably wrong spelling)
Face:7 (ok)
Boob: 7 natural did not have a great look.
Skill: 8
The usual dragon service all done with cover, which is the way i like it.
Heard that they test their girls monthly which is a plus !!!!

WIR: def. for others too many choice to stick to one.
Old 11-04-2013, 10:45 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Genesis Spa KL

Decided to go visit again today as Captain told me that i have to come early 2-3pm to see most of the locals as they are easier to communicate, and i will have a better gfe.
Below is my humble FR

Name : Xiaoxiao
Nationality: PRC Sichuan(I know, was suppose to get locals but was side tracked)
Face : 8/10 (I think she is pretty that's why... very small face and keeps smiling at me)
Voice: abit hoarse, but definitely a woman's voice.
Body : 6/10 a bit of flab around the waist
Boobs : 5/10 fake (they are B or C) a handful i don't like fake.
Pussy : ok
GFE : starting. 7.5/10 higher than Gewas, on comparison she sticks around a little after the deed is done.
FK : i don dare after figuring out she offered bbbj
FJ : 4 cowgirl, doggie mission, cowgirl (i'm lazy)
after cowgirl she wanted me to do the work but i can't cum, i don't know if she is fed up or what but she decide to ride me again after blowing me lol best to trust in yourself than others mentality?
CBJ : 8/10 almost made me cum
regular catbath, boob massage, no rimming. Still enjoyable.
WIR: Yes, if nothing prettier / sexier is around.
damage: RM268
Old 12-04-2013, 10:10 AM
Samster

So, i was tired after the earlier session and decided to use the resting room and took a nap woke up, and captain told me Viets are filtering in. While having dinner, i thought why not just take a look? Asked Captain if it's not too much trouble, he was all over it. After the first mirror saw this SYT omg, she's only 18, at the moment of weakness I chose her.

Name : Number 22 (poor thing was not even given a name )
Face : -/10 (I can't comment just really young looking, almost feel wrong doing her)
BOdy : 7/10 Short and skinny
Boobs : 7/10 B natural
Pussy : Tight
GFE : starting. 8/10 I thought she was better than xiaoxiao because of the even more no rush demenor.
FK : i don dare after got offered BBJ
FJ : 1 position (she works hard )
CBJ : 7/10 xiaoxiao is better.

WIR: I do, but how can something so wrong feel so good .
damage: RM218

I'm thinking of going to Some other spa's now. BTW there's a new local girl today looks kinda tall i judge probably 165+ without heels. got boobs and butt, but who knows with inventions like wonder bra these days.
Old 20-04-2013, 12:28 AM
Samster

So, after visiting Green Elephant, I was informed that they are a subsidiary of Genesis spa. Obviously the price differential vs the furnishing provided.
As usual there are a lot more selections than the few other places I've been.

I picked No. 22 Viet again but she don't remember me.(who can blame her) I am just a none descript dude. Her service is as b4 good, however i was unable to climax as fast as before . But what i really want to say is after the session i've overheard that they have Koreans ! 4 of them!

So for you vacationers, the Locals for this place, CKT/ Malays will be ready around 2 to 3. The viets after 6, and Koreans will usually come after 8 or 9, they work for short hours... and will leave after 2-3 hours. This spa will open up to 6AM like her sister SPA Green Elephant.

-= End of Report =-
Old 09-05-2013, 04:55 PM
Samster (M)

shijustar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Worst Experience

Yesterday visited Genesis, after office hours.
Went straight to Level 10.
This is my first time to any EXECUTIVE or HEALTH SPA (been to normal massage parlors many times). There were 2 ladies in the Reception, when I went there one lady asked me - "Spa?", i said "Yes".. Then she gave me a key and continued with her work. WTH!! I didnt know wat to do and where to go. I asked her "what is it". She showed me with her hand to Locker room. Oh I thought maybe its to keep my things in locker. So I kept my things and shoes in locker and weared their slippers. Wat next? I didnt know. I saw many men roaming here & there bathing, drinking etc. I had no clue wat I need to do. Then I noticed near the reception there is a guy with walkie-talkie, so I guessed it must be "The Captain" (as I read in this forum), so I went straight to him said "I want massage". He said "oh ok, RM98, pay here". I was like.. WTH.. people here were saying 258, 268, why only 98 for me.. anyway I paid and followed the captain to downstairs. He took me to one room and asked me to wait there. After 10mins, one PRC gal came with Spects (Captain never gave any option to choose any gal). She ask me to take my clothes off and lie down in bed (She was in clothes). She proceeded with her massage. I was totally disappointed, not happy wit any service so far. She did a very Gud massage for gud 30mins. I had no interest, jus was quite never even asked her name. Then after tat she asked me "do you want b2b?", she said for b2b with HJ is 70something, for sex its 150. I said I want sex. Asked me to pay first, I did. Then asked me to go & shower. I went to shower (alone), later she went to shower (seperate). Asked me to lay down at back.. she put powder in my back and started rubbing her boobs. After few rubbing, she asked me to turn the other side. and started rubbing in my didi. Then straight took the CD out, I said I am not even fully erect, she said wait wait and continued wearing the CD. she started rubbing and took her boobs near my mouth, i sucked. She gave some fake moaning. then she sucked my nipples and started playing with my cock. I asked her to do BJ, she asked me "Do I need to?" Wat bloody service is this. I said yes and she sucked my cock (with CD), asked her to suck my balls she said cannot. After 2-3 sucks, she began to sit on me. I was not happy with the service at all, after few jerks I said enough and proceeded to take bath.

Overall Worst Service!! Waste of time & money. Normal Massage parlors with only B2B and not FJ is 1000 times better than this..
Old 14-05-2013, 02:05 AM
Samster

oh man, I'm so sorry you had such a bad experience.
There could be so many reasons which i cannot begin to fathom why are you treated as such.
If you want to give it a go again, go in and say, I want xiao jie. Understand that you have to be straight forward when you want this kinda thing.

Or say look for Captain Adam, do not pick the bald guy i heard he sucks !!! and is super pushy. Captain should explain stuff to you. Hope you have a better experience.
Old 14-05-2013, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by drone1 View Post
So, after visiting Green Elephant, I was informed that they are a subsidiary of Genesis spa.
bro, are you sure? sounds like a marketing technique to me.. not only quality of facilities, but quality of stock too big difference.. if i was the boss, GE would get much better treatment because so much more people know the place, especially more accessible to tourists.. then again, convenient location means easier for our abang-abang to visit..

Quote:
But what i really want to say is after the session i've overheard that they have Koreans ! 4 of them!
do you know the price because the few times i went (almost 9 months ago due to now being overseas) they didn't have..

Quote:
Originally Posted by shijustar View Post
Overall Worst Service!! Waste of time & money. Normal Massage parlors with only B2B and not FJ is 1000 times better than this..
Quote:
If you want to give it a go again, go in and say, I want xiao jie. Understand that you have to be straight forward when you want this kinda thing.
very true, cannot show that you're shy, any indication that its your first time or you're not regular at this type of places will give them a chance to fool you by charging extra or showing you only the worst-service girls that nobody else wants..

Quote:
Or say look for Captain Adam, do not pick the bald guy i heard he sucks !!! and is super pushy. Captain should explain stuff to you. Hope you have a better experience.
what i did was make friends with some of the guys who stand at the streets giving name cards.. my regular is the guy whose area is in front of lot 10.. if they bring you to the place, they get commission of rm15-20 but no extra charge for you.. even though i know most places well, i still go with one of these street guys because they know which captain to avoid and also which girls to avoid..
Old 14-05-2013, 11:47 AM
Samster (M)

shijustar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks drone1 & princeofpersia for the guide
Since Its my first time to any so called "Executive Spa", I was clueless about what I need to do.
I think for first timers I believe should join some bro here who has gud knowledge about the place, girls & captain. I dont mind going again, but I fear I end-up wasting my money again.

First Timers like me Beware of Genesis !!!
Old 14-05-2013, 11:40 PM
Samster

Well, as pointed out by prince of Persia, i am pretty green myself.
1st time I chose Genesis, but i was thick skinned enough to say yes, i want xiao jie I will definitely find out more, about those Korean chicks, they do look korean tho. But as bro POP said, Genesis's selection/ facilities trumps GE hands down, not to say that Genesis is the best, I do see ciggy butts at some rooms, and 1 stained sheet out of the 3 times i went.

I might, take on POP's recommendation of using the tout at LOT 10, to see if his recommendation rocks. Thanks for sharing. If u wanna go on the 15th I am free can PM and we can double FR.
Old 15-05-2013, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks drone1 & princeofpersia for the guide
if you like, please up my rep, thanks.. with me you can definitely trust, i have roughly 2.5 years experience only but i know kl inside out..

Quote:
Originally Posted by drone1;89$$$$8
i was thick skinned enough to say yes, i want xiao jie
when i go, their first reaction is always "looking for xiao jie? come, this way.." even if i actually want a normal massage only

Quote:
I think for first timers I believe should join some bro here who has gud knowledge about the place, girls & captain. I dont mind going again, but I fear I end-up wasting my money again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drone1;89$$$$8
If u wanna go on the 15th I am free can PM and we can double FR.
bros, i am currently overseas, will be returning to msia in 2-3 weeks time.. due to saving $$$ my regular place is at pudu ace if you know where that is, if not just search for the thread on this forum, its one of the most popular threads..

to summarise the place: lots of choices (5% thai, 10% viet, 85% prc) from sweet high-school girl type to sexy supermodel type to milfs.. starting price usually 80-100, high chance of getting lousy service (but usually avoided by reading this forum) and facilities basically is shithole..

if you prefer five star facilities with sauna/spa and hotel-type bedroom, genesis is still the best..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1