The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2019, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bandung Discovery

I can't imagine Bandung being so quiet... it was a happening town last time when I was active... so sad...
Old 12-03-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
shahgila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Eh... i posted an FR here abt 2 weeks ago... how come disappear ah?
Old 21-03-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
scape deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all.
Will be visiting Bandung soon in a couple of days. Will be staying at Aston Braga. Read back previous pages and got some info. But some went back to 18-16.
Would like to ask if anyone can kindly share anymore latest ktv joints, clubs and good pickup joints please? Or any local contacts there well versed in such.
Would really appreciate the sharing.
Thank you all...
Old 28-03-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
danvers8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello currently at Bandung would appreciate anyone can recommend happening ktv,spa and clubs. Or local contact too if have any. I’m staying near Crowne Plaza Hotel.
Old 03-04-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
scv38r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by scape View Post
Hi all.
Will be visiting Bandung soon in a couple of days. Will be staying at Aston Braga. Read back previous pages and got some info. But some went back to 18-16.
Would like to ask if anyone can kindly share anymore latest ktv joints, clubs and good pickup joints please? Or any local contacts there well versed in such.
Thank you all...
Hi Bro, so any good recommendation? Was told to go Venetian when I head up there end of this month.
Old 04-04-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
shahgila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by scape View Post
Hi all.
Thank you all...
Aston Braga is in the heart of all the KTV joints. Venetian KTV has an awesome stock of ladies (model types), but f**king expensive. I went to Retro KTV, which was abt a 10min drive away. Saturdays are lingerie night and wednesday is towel night. Always ask them for types of paket available and see what suits you. They offered to let me see the ladies before deciding on which ktv i 2anted to patronise. And do avoid the touts that hang around outside. The staff are usually in uniforms.
Old 14-04-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
cigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You shouldnt visit venetian gryphon. If you gonna spend some cash better visit venetian havana. Currently they are having a sexy dancer event twice a week. And all the girls are on lingrie plus you get a bonus surprise if you visit the place on event day.
Old 07-05-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16929 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

Paiseh fellow bro! Now in Bandung! Is Jln Braga a place for pubs hopping? Kum sia!
Old 08-05-2019, 02:22 AM
Samster

cigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanster View Post
Paiseh fellow bro! Now in Bandung! Is Jln Braga a place for pubs hopping? Kum sia!
ya, but some of them are closed.
Old 08-05-2019, 02:56 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You visit at the wrong time..... Ramadhan just started and the Indo religious police are more strict than those in Mudland.
Be careful and dun be caught.
Old 08-05-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16929 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigocigo View Post
ya, but some of them are closed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
You visit at the wrong time..... Ramadhan just started and the Indo religious police are more strict than those in Mudland.
Be careful and dun be caught.
Thanks for the reply! Yes, Jalan Braga was a dead st yesterday nite! I drank beer from coffe pot and cup! The town looked dead after 6.30pm. I am on business trip, will come bk another time! Bandung cewek are quite sweet looking!
Old 08-05-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the reply! Yes, Jalan Braga was a dead st yesterday nite! I drank beer from coffe pot and cup! The town looked dead after 6.30pm. I am on business trip, will come bk another time! Bandung cewek are quite sweet looking!
You can try Braga Permai or La Baraga which is next to Braga Permai.
La Baraga serves beers during fasting period but they dont use bottles just like you mentioned.

Well, cewek bo are always avail though haha now that they dont have any source of income for a month
Old 13-05-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 13
orantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigocigo View Post
You can try Braga Permai or La Baraga which is next to Braga Permai.
La Baraga serves beers during fasting period but they dont use bottles just like you mentioned.

Well, cewek bo are always avail though haha now that they dont have any source of income for a month
Hey bro... Loooong time no see... Seems like you are quite active in bandung yah~ too bad no more projects for me to bandung else will definitely meet up for KTV~
Old 14-05-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by orantoz View Post
Hey bro... Loooong time no see... Seems like you are quite active in bandung yah~ too bad no more projects for me to bandung else will definitely meet up for KTV~
oh hello, ya long time haha.
its ok, i sometime go to jkt too nowadays
Old 23-06-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Will be having my first virgin trip to Bandung in two weeks time, start my reading of this thread, but things seem dying in Bandung.

The first page started toward the end of year 2011, it goes all the way to 31/12/2016 at page 78, that was about 13 pages per year. Then the number drops drastically, there was only 5 pages (78 to 83) in year 2017, and the worse, only 3 pages from 1/1/2018 till date. Things look pretty silent.

I start the reading from page 78, from year 2017 onwards. There was a comment that best thing in Banduing is the club and ktv, but seems like the brothers here not much into these scenes, the pages mostly talked about the spa, the focused spas are Havana and Lunar.

Havana is for atas kaki, a session costs about 1.2m, not suitable for the cheap charlie like me.

Girls engagement can also be made through wechat, seems it is safe to do so.

I am not able to find the ktv damage, if some brothers can provide it would be appreciated.

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1