The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-04-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
https://www.facebook.com/hitolog/vid...1C&ref=sharing

cfm happening
maybe can piak on the spot
76 Garage where the waiters are all men and handsome. The place full of girls because of this but its really a more sit down chill listen to music and eat food kinda place. It still has ladies there on standby to work in a G Club if a customer selects them from a photo.
Old 27-04-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Heard now the most popular disco in bkk is Top One. I assume there will be FLs there too?
Top One is for chinaman to go one.
Yup, expect chinaman prices too if got FL
Old 27-04-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdjsim View Post
They auto go to your table if they see you without any lady. I remember there is also another club near insanity, forgot the name. Also have many FLs.
Climax?
Old 27-04-2022, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Heard now the most popular disco in bkk is Top One. I assume there will be FLs there too?
There's Final Walk Club nearby too. Not sure about FL, but definitely have eye candies working there to keep you company for drinks.
Old 27-04-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Climax?
Climax was in ambassador hotel
Now become one of the Hillary’s can’t remember which one
Old 28-04-2022, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

Quote:
Very little FL to none. Most are there to party only or hookup to your table for the drinks nia. Many pretty siambu there. If you want to go there, make sure you have booking.
Old 28-04-2022, 05:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 14
Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!

Any bro around BKK on the 9may to 11may - looking to have fun together and cheong - contact me.Thanks.
Old 28-04-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdjsim View Post
Very little FL to none. Most are there to party only or hookup to your table for the drinks nia. Many pretty siambu there. If you want to go there, make sure you have booking.

I see... So must sian. So far any success stories?
Old 28-04-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
This one looks like 66 station reborn become 76 garage? Normal tourist hardly go there unless meeting thais or dating some thai girls go. Food soso only.

Last time behind there have a disco name NOXS. "Hearsay" some of the old stable guys like to go there happening also. Anyway the disco think kana raided and shutdown for stupid reason. 5555 maybe never pay enough bribes.
NOXS ....long time no hear this name like forte/club 20 haha
value for money gentleman club like counter1 ,2 n 3guess will nvr exist anymore

still remember the good old delphiforum days where many bro meet in bkk for party
Old 28-04-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
special table need booking buy package. normal table just walk-in open bottle can entry 5 pax max. Don't want open bottle just pay entry 1k. PET ATK before entry.

go clubbing meet girls is all about fate.
plus looks or size of your wallet
Old 28-04-2022, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Top One is the latest clubbing place in BKK. Same location on few year back Hollywood. Spending there can compare to Pimp club only those FL are high end types. Route 66 should have more FL and damage lower
Old 28-04-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngkha View Post
Top One is the latest clubbing place in BKK. Same location on few year back Hollywood. Spending there can compare to Pimp club only those FL are high end types. Route 66 should have more FL and damage lower

Theres several new BIG clubs that have opened recently too and suprise outside of Sukhumvit area
Old 29-04-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
special table need booking buy package. normal table just walk-in open bottle can entry 5 pax max. Don't want open bottle just pay entry 1k. PET ATK before entry.

go clubbing meet girls is all about fate.
Mai tu liao bro

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 01-05-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2014 / Power: 16
siliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Theres several new BIG clubs that have opened recently too and suprise outside of Sukhumvit area
hmm sound a place to check out, when I'm there mid May.

Do up my points if you like my post.
NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Old 01-05-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2014 / Power: 16
siliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Go insanity club, very obvious the FLs. I just walk up to them and ask.
But other clubs.... FLs are less obvious. Later ask wrong girl kanna wack by thai bfs.....
How to show $$$? buy bottle (i'm not liquor drinker)?
half expose a thick stack of bahts from your pocket?
Insanity still operating ?

Do up my points if you like my post.
NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1