The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 6
Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!
Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Talking about that, I am waiting for your beloved buddy, joker88 to transfer the $5k to me, that he promised. But of course he can verify it before doing so. No need for me to rebut further on this matter as this is a waste of time talking to nuts like you.

This is another nonsense from a motherfucker 123hu. So I dun wanna waste my time & effort to rebut. Skip!

I have been around since more than a decade. I definitely know more than average. Hence, another piece of shit from you, dun easte my time. Skip!

Errr ... no need to rebut too as all discerning samsters can judge based on my more than a decade of existence in SBF ...

It appears that your beloved buddy, joker88 is ditching you now. He doesn't want to associate with you and/or regard you as his buddy anymore due to the obvious. Obviously because you are the Number 1 Public Enemy in SBF!

Good luck, Mr online Pimp, the law is catching up on you very very soon ...Watch your front! Bwahahahahaa .............
Max priest act like he knew the OKT but I asked some OKT they dunno who Is he
Old 20-05-2020, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Legal brothels was never needed. Don't even need to talk about prime area and such. Even if you bulldoze GL into a flat piece of land, it's fine. Just let ppl fly kites and pinoys to picnic. GL is an industry that mainstream society doesn't welcome. The reality is be ready to shut down anytime. No explanation needed. AV must have better things to do than keep GL open just so poor Ah Peks can get a fuck. It's a waste of taxpayers money with no benefits. Those who can afford will f FL, no one bothers. Those who cannot afford, too bad.

Only a bloody idiot would waste time writing long post about Safe Entry and try to convince punters not to worry. No WLs for 5 to 6 months, IF GL does re-open and he thinks Safe Entry is important. The govt may just decide to shut it once and for all after covid-19 as part of re-making the economy. Who knows?
Then gotta prepare for a possibility of molestation/insult of modesty cases to go up. In every society there has to be an avenue for expressing the natural urge. It doesn’t need to take a scholar to understand such elementary stuff...
Old 20-05-2020, 06:38 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Then gotta prepare for a possibility of molestation/insult of modesty cases to go up. In every society there has to be an avenue for expressing the natural urge. It doesn’t need to take a scholar to understand such elementary stuff...
Hi Scholar. 1/2 of GL has closed over the past 10 years. You can go dig up whether there has been an increase in molestation case. Since 1/2 of GL closed, what has been the % increase in rape and molestation? I see you are one of those who believe GL is needed to prevent rape and molest. You think hard whether you are of a scholar calibre or your theory is from jamban.

Anyhow linking cause & effect is not scholar material. It's coffeshop Ah Pek. FYI, rape statistics have been on the decline. You don't need to be a scholar to use google and check some fundamental statistics before offering a wild opinion. If I was like you, I would say since less GL houses = less rape, then no GL house = even less rape. But unlike you, I don't anyhow link things. The reason for a decline in rape can be for many reasons, nothing to do with GL.

Can you understand elementary stuff? Going by your theory, then all the more GL should close with immediate effect.

Last edited by 123hu; 20-05-2020 at 07:09 PM.
Old 20-05-2020, 09:27 PM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I forsee ONE scholar Ah Pek from this forum going to be charge in court for molestation in the next few months because he didn't get to go GL.
Old 20-05-2020, 09:36 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billylai80 View Post
Max priest act like he knew the OKT but I asked some OKT they dunno who Is he
Nobody know him only know the horse shit sitting 360 deg on 1654A sofa.
Old 21-05-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You have proven time and again that you're a fucking braggart. Nobody say you proved anything. The only comments I have read is that ppl hope to see less fighting. You cannot even be sure that ppl read your posts. And yet here you are, repeating to YOURSELF, that you have proved something.

What you have proved, again and again, is that you LOVE TO BRAG AND MAKE UP STORIES ABOUT YOURSELF. A fucking unemployed loser and liar.
I proven time and again that you worked for OKT Seng as a runner, you are an illegal online Pimp and you used your hearsay info or plucked from the sky info to insinuate not only me but also others which I have stressed earlier!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-05-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes we can all judge that you're a fucking loser who doesn't know what is a piece of paper on the wall and knows nothing much.

We can also see that only YOU say Joker88 and I are buddies when uhh...we never said we were. I think it's obvious that we're just 2 ppl fucking you. So, you proved time and time again that you're full of fucking bullshit and A MORON. LOL

You have REPEATEDLY said the law is going to catch up on me but NOTHING HAPPEN. You have proved time and time again that you're a useless fuck who can only make empty threats.

Don't know much about GL and 1654A, fuck off. Whether I'm public enemy no. 1 or most loved has no relavance to Me FUCKING you. You're like a fucking dog hoping someone wants to get involved with your spat when nobody is paying attention to your begging. You might as well mention that your chao cheebye mother and slut sister also said this and that. FUCKING DECADES ON SBF BEING A FOOL. That's what you proved.

Now like a dog everyday saying you not Chen Fei. HAHAHAHA
You addressed joker88 as your beloved "bro" a few times ... and you two exchanged tips to attack but in vain ... Bwahahaha ... Now you two try to ditch each other .... must be feeling very embarrassing! Bwahaha!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 22-05-2020 at 04:11 PM.
Old 21-05-2020, 02:46 PM
SamSter

Quote:
I proven time and again that you worked for OKT Seng as a runner, you are an illegal online Pimp and you used your hearsay info or plucked from the sky info to insinuate not only me but also others which I have stressed earlier!
You proven time and again that you're a fucking idiot who can only brag and know nothing.
Old 21-05-2020, 02:47 PM
SamSter

Quote:
You addressed joker88 as your beloved "bro" a few times ... and you to exchange tips to attack but in vain ... Bwahahaha ... Now you two try to ditch each other .... must be feeling very embarrassing! Bwahaha!
Moron, you are the ONLY one who draws this conclusion. Continue making a fool of yourself. I like to see you perform. You are dumber than everyone else here. You are the ONLY one who think Joker88 and I are buddies. You have proved you are fucking stupid.

We did not exchange any tips on anything. All are welcome to review the posts. But please continue making a fool of yourself and proving you're a fucking liar.

My expat friend lend me his rental car to drive to GL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 21-05-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nobody know him only know the horse shit sitting 360 deg on 1654A sofa.
Well, doesn't matter that no one knows me. I prefer that way. But as an illegal online pimp, you are positioned in the lowest among the lowest rung of the working society. I look down on you! FYI, you are even below that GL domestic worker @ L2036, Billylai in terms of status in the society! Bwahahahaa ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 22-05-2020 at 04:11 PM.
Old 21-05-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Moron, you are the ONLY one who draws this conclusion. Continue making a fool of yourself. I like to see you perform. You are dumber than everyone else here. You are the ONLY one who think Joker88 and I are buddies. You have proved you are fucking stupid.

We did not exchange any tips on anything. All are welcome to review the posts. But please continue making a fool of yourself and proving you're a fucking liar.

My expat friend lend me his rental car to drive to GL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Another nonsensical post from this online pimp ... Must be in a state of derange now as he is running out of solid ammunition to fight this battle. Skip! Bwahahaha!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-05-2020, 02:54 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Well, doesn't matter that no one knows me. I prefer that way. But as an illegal online pimp, you are positioned in the lowest among the lowest rung of the working society. I look down on you! FYI, you are even below that GL domestic worker @ L0819, Billylai in terms of status in the society! Bwahahahaa ...
So you look down on pimps ah? BUT YOU LIKE TO SUCK UP TO PIMPS LIKE A FUCKING DOG LEH, ESPECIALLY THE ONE AT 1654A.

Please continue to prove you are a moron. You create an accusation that I'm an illegal pimp and then say you look down on illegal pimp. YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID.
Old 21-05-2020, 02:56 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Another nonsensical post from this online pimp ... Must be in a state of derange now as he is running out of solid ammunition to fight this battle. Skip! Bwahahaha!
You said you borrow your expat friend rental car to drive to GL. Fucking take your brain out of your asshole and try to recall the dua kang stories that you tell.
Old 21-05-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
So you look down on pimps ah? BUT YOU LIKE TO SUCK UP TO PIMPS LIKE A FUCKING DOG LEH, ESPECIALLY THE ONE AT 1654A.

Please continue to prove you are a moron. You create an accusation that I'm an illegal pimp and then say you look down on illegal pimp. YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID.
GL OKT are confirmed better than you as they are legal pimp. Therefore, do not put yourself in that position to compare them with you. GL OKT and GL domestic worker are positioned above you, Mr Illegal Online Pimp! I look down on you! Bwahahaha!!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-05-2020, 02:57 PM
SamSter

Quote:
But as an illegal online pimp, you are positioned in the lowest among the lowest rung of the working society. I look down on you!
This is the same fucker who spends day and night licking pimp's ass trying to get info. HAHAHAHA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1