The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hornylocanto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Law

Hi, 16 years old here. Wanna find babes but am i legally allowed to do so as i am just 16?
Old 25-06-2015, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornylocanto View Post
Hi, 16 years old here. Wanna find babes but am i legally allowed to do so as i am just 16?
U must get beyond 18 to fuck
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 25-06-2015, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9356 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

You should check with your teacher if you are legal, if not later those OKTs will stop you to check your ic. lol
Old 26-06-2015, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Law

Quote:
You are just 16.

Did you ask your teacher whether you are allowed to call chicken?

Maybe your teacher wan to test you out first.
She maybe think you are virgin.

Are you a virgin?

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 28-06-2015, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3116 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are absolutely under-aged.

June school holidays ending today, ya?

Better focus on your studies, young man.
Old 28-06-2015, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Young boy, wait for 2 more years. You definitely cannot come to the legal houses. I'm sorry, but you are now to young. Study hard lah
Old 03-07-2015, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 17
Sawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to all

I think 16yrs old suit not allow to register in sbf. if not all their parent know. hahaaa.......................
Old 03-07-2015, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
You are just 16.

Did you ask your teacher whether you are allowed to call chicken?

Maybe your teacher wan to test you out first.
She maybe think you are virgin.

Are you a virgin?
When I am 15...my teacher always go GL

But when I ask him...he told me he go there provide Free Education

I respect him very much...He is a Great Teacher
Old 04-07-2015, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wow....yr point also 16.....
Old 15-05-2020, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

16yo you can fk casually with non-commierical sex, even hotels only allow you to check-in by 18yo only, same goes to geylang. Unless you are tall then OKT might think you are old enough but best is don't take the risk, if get caught you will be charged.
Old 15-05-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13649 / Power: 19
The Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond repute

u need to print consent form online, then fill in the form, get signature from ur parents, father n mother. then go to MOFA. Ministry Of Fucker Association, for them to chop n stamp on ur consent form. after that whenever u go to fuck when u r underage, if any1 suspect u, just show them the form with signatures n chop/stamp, n u r welcome to fuck anytime 24/7
Old 15-05-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Go massage ctr lor... Mayb can...hav special.
But after ccb period hor...now only regulars
Old 19-05-2020, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 6
Fliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud of

I thought nowadays youngsters very easy to get girls. Why waste money go geylang when you are still young?
Old 19-05-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Beng58 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fliplop View Post
I thought nowadays youngsters very easy to get girls. Why waste money go geylang when you are still young?
totally agree. since many years ago, not just now, aged 16 to young adults or mid 30s are the best times and easily can fuck around with many girls.......dont have to worry and need to go geylang.... just sweet talk....
Old 19-05-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Mayb he sian until sianzz ordy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1