The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 13-04-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholydead View Post
Special shoutout to SNS.

Overdue FR for Tarma: Andrea & Armin.

So if u ever have a goal of scoring a 3some with a brunette and Blonde. this is the chance!

Yes Yes i know the price is Steep but come on man, some things in life are priceless.

Anyway, super worthwhile to top up for the Lesbian Action. hahaha!

The REAL Deal babyyyyy......

And for SNS, he has to be number 1 in terms of responsiveness and service.

RTF? Of course! I already booked a slot and i heard the girls are in a safe place which is super important in terms of Circuit Breaker Measures.

Massive respect for braving through the checkpoints to get your threesome bro 👍🏻

I would have loved to go for a threesome on this FL section but I agree that the steep pricing is a bit of a downer.

Then again, I’ve had my fair share of threesomes ☺️ Perhaps when this lockdown is over I might try one 👍🏻
Old 13-04-2020, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sexdog69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now hotel taking down contact and name. If getting caught, fine $300 is okay. But if he/she getting the covid19, MOH will start to trace. Okt get one more charges. Customer might get charge too for breaking the covid19 law. Be careful guys.
Old 13-04-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

I mean the girls are afraid too. They also don't know who they are dealing with. Customer might be infected and pass on to them.

Such a battle between mind vs body.
Old 13-04-2020, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 16
euritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexdog69 View Post
Now hotel taking down contact and name. If getting caught, fine $300 is okay. But if he/she getting the covid19, MOH will start to trace. Okt get one more charges. Customer might get charge too for breaking the covid19 law. Be careful guys.
Alamak, can be more creative anot guys

Hotel staff are not fine wardens, nothing will happen to you lah. If you are stopped, don’t need to say a word, just leave the place. Lol. You cannot be deaf and mute meh? Hahaha.

Even if there are really fine wardens at the hotel, which are private premises (unlikely they will be there versus public hawker centres and parks etc) and they stop you, also no need to say anything wat, you are not doing anything illegal and they are not the police leh. Anybody next to you that you are not social distancing against? If don’t have, then you just ask, what law I commit, is there any law that says you cannot be there at the hotel? No wat, right? Just walk away loh. Alamak.

But if police are the ones who stop you, then you better say something ya. Don’t keep quiet. Just say you quarrel with your wife, girlfriend, mother, father, dog, cat and now very sad, want to cry, kill yourself liao and check in hotel stay a few days, cannot meh? Then they say, do you know now locals cannot check in hotel now? You just say don’t know leh, newspapers also never say (they really never say wat, this is hidden rule now).

If you are caught in the room, then bo bian loh, get ready to be fined $300 or $1000 depending on if you have been caught before. It is not illegal to find a FL leh. You can just say the girl is your Gf and you cannot lun liao. This is true wat, FL is everybody’s GF. No meh?!

But if tio COVID-19, then hallelujah already. Police ask you wat, you better answer. Dun play play. Just make sure don’t keep or take the contact of the FL, just ask them to find the OKT lah, who are already running from the law, they can find first then say leh hahaha. Anyway, your interview and details with contact tracer is confidential, and nowadays never report where you go anymore, MOH only give you everybody one excel table to read, so why scared? Alamak. Scared then don’t find FL liao lah, just PCC at home or fuck the same vegetable you fuck for years can liao haha.

Guys, can be more creative bo. The domes still open, and like what one brother here say, if you really cannot lun liao and about to rape the fat auntie neighbour next door liao, then you better go release it. Just make sure before you fuck, check the nose of the girl to make sure no runny nose and touch her forehead no fever can liao.

Need me teach you bo? Alamak. We are SBF-ers so long liao, can smart a bit anot hahahaha

FR on xin yu
FR on Sammy
FR on Ye Zi
FR on Chanel

Need up: Saltyraw, Furby85, Lemon2, Prince7
Old 13-04-2020, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sexdog69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/wuh...-month.281181/

With more cases, it is better to be safe than sorry. Can chiong at your own risk. Don't spread to your kids and elders.
Old 13-04-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Just a bit of added perspective here, this virus can spread even when a person has no symptoms or very mild symptoms. If you have family / friends you are in physical contact with and you actually care 2 cents about them its better to abstain. There has been cases of young healthy people dying from this virus. HIV maybe you get to live a few years. If this virus gets you or maybe a loved one , it can be a matter of dying in a few days choking on ones’s own fluids and with no one to send you off.
Old 13-04-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 16
euritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexdog69 View Post
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/wuh...-month.281181/

With more cases, it is better to be safe than sorry. Can chiong at your own risk. Don't spread to your kids and elders.
Alamak, of course lah, if can PCC just PCC, one month only man, can tong then tong loh. Last time army also like that wat, but if you going to rape somebody already, then you know what to do man. Everybody different mah, so many sex maniac around, better to go Fl then to molest or rape somebody. This is a free world leh. If at home got elderly or wat then you really have to take extra care and not be so selfish, all those who die so far all above 60 in Singapore, high chance they will mati if kanna. But if you are single and 烂命一条,then the chances of you dying from COVID-19 is lower than you dying from a car accident in Singapore. The choice is yours. If scared then don’t drive, if play then don’t scared. Simple as that. We are all adults, don’t need limpei to teach you leh, you are responsible for your own life and those around you. This is forum for adults. You choose your own life and path, we just show you what you need to do if you want to do it. Cheers everybody and stay safe.

FR on xin yu
FR on Sammy
FR on Ye Zi
FR on Chanel

Need up: Saltyraw, Furby85, Lemon2, Prince7
Old 15-04-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2575 / Power: 13
Babymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babymonkey View Post
OKT shld innovate... Maybe get their girls to do out calls in delivery uniforms...

I mean, can you imagine if we get the FLs wearing the above uniform to deliver themselves to you... No issues for single bros here and for married bros, need to time their wife going out for marketing during weekends on a long shopping list as there will be long long queues at the market place... Have a quick one... Oh man... So kinky and so HOT... ������
Okt shld seriously consider this... 😁👍👍👍
Old 15-04-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 6
Fliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by euritage View Post
Alamak, can be more creative anot guys

Hotel staff are not fine wardens, nothing will happen to you lah. If you are stopped, don’t need to say a word, just leave the place. Lol. You cannot be deaf and mute meh? Hahaha.

Even if there are really fine wardens at the hotel, which are private premises (unlikely they will be there versus public hawker centres and parks etc) and they stop you, also no need to say anything wat, you are not doing anything illegal and they are not the police leh. Anybody next to you that you are not social distancing against? If don’t have, then you just ask, what law I commit, is there any law that says you cannot be there at the hotel? No wat, right? Just walk away loh. Alamak.

But if police are the ones who stop you, then you better say something ya. Don’t keep quiet. Just say you quarrel with your wife, girlfriend, mother, father, dog, cat and now very sad, want to cry, kill yourself liao and check in hotel stay a few days, cannot meh? Then they say, do you know now locals cannot check in hotel now? You just say don’t know leh, newspapers also never say (they really never say wat, this is hidden rule now).

If you are caught in the room, then bo bian loh, get ready to be fined $300 or $1000 depending on if you have been caught before. It is not illegal to find a FL leh. You can just say the girl is your Gf and you cannot lun liao. This is true wat, FL is everybody’s GF. No meh?!

But if tio COVID-19, then hallelujah already. Police ask you wat, you better answer. Dun play play. Just make sure don’t keep or take the contact of the FL, just ask them to find the OKT lah, who are already running from the law, they can find first then say leh hahaha. Anyway, your interview and details with contact tracer is confidential, and nowadays never report where you go anymore, MOH only give you everybody one excel table to read, so why scared? Alamak. Scared then don’t find FL liao lah, just PCC at home or fuck the same vegetable you fuck for years can liao haha.

Guys, can be more creative bo. The domes still open, and like what one brother here say, if you really cannot lun liao and about to rape the fat auntie neighbour next door liao, then you better go release it. Just make sure before you fuck, check the nose of the girl to make sure no runny nose and touch her forehead no fever can liao.

Need me teach you bo? Alamak. We are SBF-ers so long liao, can smart a bit anot hahahaha
Wah your imagination up there sia.
Old 15-04-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 11
Trimed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think if we looking at all the other countries that went into lockdown. Most of them are extending their lockdown which make me think most likely we will be extending too....... Sibei sianz my down there will be desensitize for PCC-ing for this extended period

Unless we can be like south korea which went into extensive testing (people with or without symptoms) to sniff out all the people that had the virus. In Singapore if u were contacted with a confirm you will be ordered to stay home but there is possibility that you will pass to your family and they are still able to move ard outside.
Old 16-04-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
Xen1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimed View Post
I think if we looking at all the other countries that went into lockdown. Most of them are extending their lockdown which make me think most likely we will be extending too....... Sibei sianz my down there will be desensitize for PCC-ing for this extended period

Unless we can be like south korea which went into extensive testing (people with or without symptoms) to sniff out all the people that had the virus. In Singapore if u were contacted with a confirm you will be ordered to stay home but there is possibility that you will pass to your family and they are still able to move ard outside.
Most likely we have to stay home to near end of May, or even June
Old 16-04-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimed View Post

And continus SG election like South Kirea ....
Old 16-04-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
Xen1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xen1988 View Post
Most likely we have to stay home to near end of May, or even June
Stay safe samsters 😂

Old 16-04-2020, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 14
theholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I received PMs from a notable number of brothers seeking my opinion on choosing between Andrea and Armin.

Here's my take:

If u have unlimited dmg: go for both

If 3some is not your cup of coffee and must choose 1. Let me break it down for you.

Armin: Blonde, pretty, slightly shy but professional attitude, willing to please.

Andrea: Brunette, Pretty, takes a little time to warm up but ALSO professional attitude. Willing to please.

I am not a veteran in Dome 3 compared to Remyken bro but in terms of service, attitude. These 2 ladies is NO HORSE RUN BRO. NO RUSSIAN HORSE RUN.

I had my fair share of trying brazilian ladies, ang mohs, russians... Very rare u come across these 2 ladies.

Anyway, hope my analysis help you make the right choice.

Disclaimer: Your experience still depends on Chemistry so Your Mileage may vary!
Old 17-04-2020, 02:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

FR: SNS Armin
From my personal encounter she was just average. Not much GFE n service wise was just average normal sop. Small tiny boobs n no Dfk from her which was a disappointment. Perhaps my expectation was too high after reading the positive FRs.
It wasn't a bad experienced overall but there was nothing to justify for me to give a good rating as well.

Last edited by countryman; 17-04-2020 at 04:18 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1