The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 14
Weiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Female rape Guy

I had seen video on guy fuck my girl on strap on. And the dick can really release sperm.. is it pain? It look like feeling good. But the ass like that got fuck.. i dont know the feeling sia. Can meh?
Old 04-10-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by centralbrom View Post
You got a damn horny maid bro
yes, she is damn horny, too bad she dont like me to take pix or video, she took & hide my phone when we step into the hotel room...i will try to convince her to let me take pix next time...
Old 04-10-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
fusdccb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
yes, she is damn horny, too bad she dont like me to take pix or video, she took & hide my phone when we step into the hotel room...i will try to convince her to let me take pix next time...
All the best bro, hope to see pix or video
Old 07-10-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SilentBoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmergal View Post
I hope more guys are willing to get fucked by a strapon
Used to play femdom with my Ex. She has a wife range of vibrators and strapon dildo which she like to use on me ( and on her as well).
She will start slow with her fingers before moving to vibrating bead while giving me a BJ. When My ass is more relaxed, she will use strapon in me ( with lots of lub). She will go slow until she feel that I am more relax before pounding hard. In between, she will pull out and lub the didldo before resuming.
We will do all sorts of position like those in the Jav. Sometime she will flip my legs over my body with my buttock facing up, then she will stand on top and insert me. But not really comfortable for me as my back will ache after awhile, but it was for the fun of it.
After she got tired, she will make me wear the strapon didldo and I will do double insert (pussy and ass) on her. Some time she will insert the vibrating bead in my ass while I double pound her.
We are not sickos, but just want to enjoy different experience.
After her, I cannot find any other ladies who will buy the idea of doing femdom with me.
Old 07-10-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SilentBoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmergal View Post
I hope more guys are willing to get fucked by a strapon
Used to enjoy femdom with my Ex. She has a wife rang eof biraotrs and strapon dildo which she will use on me. She usually start by inserting her fingers (with lub) before moving to vibrating bead while giving me a BJ.
When I am relax and ready, she will use strapon on me.
She will apply lots of lub and insert slowly. She will go slow with her pounding and apply lub in between. After that she will pound very hard and ask me “How does it feel to be fucked?”
We do in all sorts of positions. She will even flip my legs over my body, with ym ass facing upward. And she will insert me from the top while she was standing over me.
After she gets tired, she will make me wear the strapon and make me double fuck her ( pussy and ass). At times she will have the vibrating bead in my ass while I pound her.
We are not sick but just want to try different experience.
I cannot find another girl who is willing to try femdom with me after her.
This was many years ago.
Old 07-10-2018, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jackky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weiwei88 View Post
I had seen video on guy fuck my girl on strap on. And the dick can really release sperm.. is it pain? It look like feeling good. But the ass like that got fuck.. i dont know the feeling sia. Can meh?
Feels heavenly.
The orgasm is very different and intense when the strapon is pressing against the prostate.
When done right, you could cum without direct stimulation to your dick.
Old 07-10-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jackky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weiwei88 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBoi View Post
Used to play femdom with my Ex. She has a wife range of vibrators and strapon dildo which she like to use on me ( and on her as well).
She will start slow with her fingers before moving to vibrating bead while giving me a BJ. When My ass is more relaxed, she will use strapon in me ( with lots of lub). She will go slow until she feel that I am more relax before pounding hard. In between, she will pull out and lub the didldo before resuming.
We will do all sorts of position like those in the Jav. Sometime she will flip my legs over my body with my buttock facing up, then she will stand on top and insert me. But not really comfortable for me as my back will ache after awhile, but it was for the fun of it.
After she got tired, she will make me wear the strapon didldo and I will do double insert (pussy and ass) on her. Some time she will insert the vibrating bead in my ass while I double pound her.
After her, I cannot find any other ladies who will buy the idea of doing femdom with me.
Bro, you were one lucky chap!
Old 07-10-2018, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

A girl taking more initiative on top or below grinding isnt the same as being raped. When the word rape is mentioned, normally it involved some form of violence like physical hurts and bondages tie up etc.

Maybe different people have different perceptions of the word rape. Till now Im still pondering over what Shamugen is trying to do for the pass few month, trying to to make "raping" your wives illegal.

Isn't it illegal to rape anyone in the first place? ...

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 13-10-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Used to enjoy femdom with my Ex. She has a wife rang eof biraotrs and strapon dildo which she will use on me. She usually start by inserting her fingers (with lub) before moving to vibrating bead while giving me a BJ.
When I am relax and ready, she will use strapon on me.
She will apply lots of lub and insert slowly. She will go slow with her pounding and apply lub in between. After that she will pound very hard and ask me “How does it feel to be fucked?”
We do in all sorts of positions. She will even flip my legs over my body, with ym ass facing upward. And she will insert me from the top while she was standing over me.
After she gets tired, she will make me wear the strapon and make me double fuck her ( pussy and ass). At times she will have the vibrating bead in my ass while I pound her.
We are not sick but just want to try different experience.
I cannot find another girl who is willing to try femdom with me after her.
This was many years ago.
Nice read. I wonder how she communicated with you on such things or her wanting to try such things. It can be quite a 'taboo' thing for a girl to ask a guy for such things..
Old 13-10-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
shanxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never heard of gal can rage guy?
Old 13-10-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

Weiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Wow. Where to find such girl? Haha. I think hard to find. This is not sicko. I believe everyone enjoy differently. No way to judge . This is sammyboy! Haha.
Old 13-10-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackky View Post
Feels heavenly.
The orgasm is very different and intense when the strapon is pressing against the prostate.
This is one things i would really want to try. Normal way we all had done before. This is one level up!
Old 13-10-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -124 / Power: 0
blakhock blakhock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max77 View Post
Maybe different people have different perceptions of the word rape. Till now Im still pondering over what Shamugen is trying to do for the pass few month, trying to to make "raping" your wives illegal.

Isn't it illegal to rape anyone in the first place? ...
Making life difficult for sinkie?
Old 13-10-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -124 / Power: 0
blakhock blakhock

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackky View Post
Feels heavenly.
Is it like having anal checked by anus doc?
Old 13-10-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
xaniman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanxi View Post
Never heard of gal can rage guy?
Also never heard before, what is "rage guy" ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1