The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2018, 04:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
StahlAsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cum taste

anyone try wat the taste of semen,cum or sperm ?
Old 22-08-2018, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cum taste

Just taste your own one and you'll know la

I tasted my own one before. Will only say I always look at my gf very lovingly when she takes it in the mouth without spitting out immediately

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old 26-08-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
Just taste your own one and you'll know la

I tasted my own one before. Will only say I always look at my gf very lovingly when she takes it in the mouth without spitting out immediately
My ex swallowed mine... super!
Old 13-09-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last time i remember reading people say cum taste will depend on what you consume, not sure whether its true or not though
Old 14-09-2018, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulus View Post
Last time i remember reading people say cum taste will depend on what you consume, not sure whether its true or not though
u try taking pineapple
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1