The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
Timidshyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Protected sex

Hi. I've been having sex at different stables and sometime at geylang all using condom. Some bbbj which mostly are from sbf stables like Thai and Indo stables. My question is sometimes I have sex with condom, the condom is loose. Like when I'm trusting, the condom might slip down and cover only some part of my shaft. So I have to pull it back again. One time after cumming in her with condom I pull out and condom was in intact in her vagina but my dick was out. I scared somewhere her vagina fluid might have sipped into my condom while fucking. Many times I have encountered this problem as my dick is quite small and the condom they provide are quite big. Should I take hiv test as a precaution? I'm currently having some fever, throat pain and headache and swollen lymph nodes. doctor say is just a viral flu infection. But maybe could be acute HIV symptom. What do you guys think? Ive never fucked raw before ever. And the last time I had sex was a week ago but it was with my wife and a condom. Last time I had sex with FL from stable was 5 weeks ago. The time period from 5 weeks to now sounds suspicious for me to fall ill suddenly might be acute symptoms
Old 18-08-2018, 12:26 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Protected sex

you are not in the high category and i dont think u have contacted HIV...but the only way to know for sure is to get yourself checked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timidshyboy View Post
Hi. I've been having sex at different stables and sometime at geylang all using condom. Some bbbj which mostly are from sbf stables like Thai and Indo stables. My question is sometimes I have sex with condom, the condom is loose. Like when I'm trusting, the condom might slip down and cover only some part of my shaft. So I have to pull it back again. One time after cumming in her with condom I pull out and condom was in intact in her vagina but my dick was out. I scared somewhere her vagina fluid might have sipped into my condom while fucking. Many times I have encountered this problem as my dick is quite small and the condom they provide are quite big. Should I take hiv test as a precaution? I'm currently having some fever, throat pain and headache and swollen lymph nodes. doctor say is just a viral flu infection. But maybe could be acute HIV symptom. What do you guys think? Ive never fucked raw before ever. And the last time I had sex was a week ago but it was with my wife and a condom. Last time I had sex with FL from stable was 5 weeks ago. The time period from 5 weeks to now sounds suspicious for me to fall ill suddenly might be acute symptoms

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 18-08-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
been having sex at different stables and sometime at geylang all using condom
TS i don't think you have anything to be worried about unless the condom slips off completely else personally i think you are fine
Old 19-08-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
TS i don't think you have anything to be worried about unless the condom slips off completely else personally i think you are fine
Nothing to worry about? He’s a mental wreck.
Old 19-08-2018, 02:59 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

To allay your fears go for an HIV test.

Quote:
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-08-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
nickharold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro any updates? Currently I am kind of in the same situation as you. Been cheong-ing a little bit but now lately keep getting flu like symptoms also.
Old 27-08-2018, 07:39 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

i dont see the correlation .. what have his situation and status do with you unless u are his sexual partner?.. surely the best way to know if u have anything nasty is to get yourself tested... and please dont just look at the symptoms....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickharold View Post
Bro any updates? Currently I am kind of in the same situation as you. Been cheong-ing a little bit but now lately keep getting flu like symptoms also.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 27-08-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 12
Kyrosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you are really scared, go for a HIV test. Its money for a peace of mind.

You might want to try different sizes of condoms to find the right one.
Old 27-08-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickharold View Post
Flu symptoms are usual run-of-the-mill occurrence when you fuck around with FL. You could have just caught it from the girl. They are sometimes flu-ish due to catching cold from the numerous showers they take daily plus being naked in aircon room for a larger part of their working hours. Or simply caught it from one of their customers. Then they pass it on to you.
Old 28-08-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all

Dun see any health hazard regarding tis issue.. 👌
Old 27-09-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
nickharold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This thread has died a while, but since I have commented on it before, just thought other bros would like to know and have some reference.

Went for a HIV + Syphilis checkup recently (anonymous).

Tested negative for both and this is my history of FwB + Cheonging. (I will just give a rough estimate of once per month for the last 2 years or so). No raw all these time, only Protected sex and bbbj.

But my recommendation is the same as what others say, the anxiety eats you up more than anything, so if worried, just get yourself checked. Hope this helps someone!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1