The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
Re: Weird phone call from SPF

I did encounter a case I recv a call to my hp.. I ans the call then I heard the other side immediately transfer to a recorded system message. the voice is a Chinese lady said is from a police station.. I then just hang up the phone.

even if real police call us, the police will call us personally. where got use recorded system one... sure is a scam.. then I try called back the same number and it become engaged..

recently recv a call and samee after ans, switched to a recorded system again.. this time said I have a parcel to collect.. again I just hang up.. when I call back the number a guy answer the call and ask me who.. I told him I recv a call from his number.. then he like blur blur dun know wad is happening.. I just say ok nevermind and end the call..

so nowsaday a lot of such weird call.. just ignore then...
Old 02-09-2018, 02:02 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

Collecting NRIC numbers and making copies of the identity card will be illegal from Sept 1, 2019
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...al-from-sept-1

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...elines-on-nric
Old 03-09-2018, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Scam lar... since when spa ask to fill your mobile number
Old 18-09-2018, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 10
jumparound deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjumparound deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Went to a spa at AMK the other day. The recept asked for my IC and personally took it to register my info. She said it's been Police SOP since March this year. If they want to play ball, how to siam?
from my experience, i know one spa in amk that collects ic from you. that is the only one i know of so far.
Old 18-09-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharklaserscom View Post
Collecting NRIC numbers and making copies of the identity card will be illegal from Sept 1, 2019
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...al-from-sept-1

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...elines-on-nric
Why from next year Sept 1 ? ? ?

Why not now ? ? ? ..
Old 18-09-2018, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumparound View Post
from my experience, i know one spa in amk that collects ic from you. that is the only one i know of so far.
dont worry... after the PDPA new act comes in, no more collecting NRIC
Old 18-09-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
dont worry... after the PDPA new act comes in, no more collecting NRIC
That's wef NEXT year 2019 Sep 1(one more year to go leh)..
Old 18-09-2018, 01:50 PM
i am a 69monster

My Reputation: Points: 111150 / Power: 180
69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute

because companies affected needs time to make adjustment e.g
tweaking their current IT System to not capture NRIC.

you obviously dont know much about business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Why from next year Sept 1 ? ? ?

Why not now ? ? ? ..
Old 11-10-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
I did encounter a case I recv a call to my hp.. I ans the call then I heard the other side immediately transfer to a recorded system message. the voice is a Chinese lady said is from a police station.. I then just hang up the phone.

even if real police call us, the police will call us personally. where got use recorded system one... sure is a scam.. then I try called back the same number and it become engaged..

recently recv a call and samee after ans, switched to a recorded system again.. this time said I have a parcel to collect.. again I just hang up.. when I call back the number a guy answer the call and ask me who.. I told him I recv a call from his number.. then he like blur blur dun know wad is happening.. I just say ok nevermind and end the call..

so nowsaday a lot of such weird call.. just ignore then...

Official working language in Singapore is English. Be it from postal or police. All those with recording to get u to call back are fake. If u use the word “ hello” in English, likely they will just pretend nothing. If u reply in Chinese “Wei, Wei”, they will start to try to con u.

PRC shits

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 12-10-2018, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4698 / Power: 12
rach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenRice View Post
I received a somewhat similar call from someone claiming to be an ASP from Tanglin HQ about two months ago. I replied that this is Mr. Soh from the PMO - if u want any information please come down personally. He hung up immediately.

On another occasion, I received a call from a cha bor speaking in Mandarin claiming to be from the bank asking for my credit card details claiming that I had overspent on my credit line. I replied that it must be an elephant and a lioness I bought when I was in South Africa last month. Anyway, I said, see me in the Zoological Gardens and I pay you cash. She hung up.

Important to know that if the police want to investigate on something illegal or otherwise; they will never call - they either write you a letter requesting you to go down for an interview or they come to your house to visit you personally.

If you receive any one speaking in Chinese or otherwise; it must be a scam - the official working language in Singapore is English.
I agree with this

unable to return power yet
sexbuzz
cumexplorer
apollo
qt169
havanna slicks
ejectjoy
Tho66
Sailsingapore
CoCk shoCk
SickNasty
Devil Reds
SimplyUnperfect
DevilChan78
TwinTowers
smoky7
Koiz
Old 15-10-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Del.......

Last edited by sionglim; 16-10-2018 at 06:14 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1