The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!
Weird phone call from SPF

Hi everyone..wanna check with experienced bros.

I received a phone call from someone who claimed to be from an ASP from bedok police div and asked me to verify my details as well as what went down during my massage(hanky panky etc.)

Cos apparently my ML doesnt have the required massage license to work. He ended the call by saying that if need be..need to come down to bedok police div for statement.

He used the spa telephone to call me.

Is it an impostor?
Old 16-08-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Weird phone call from SPF

could be real bro
anyway u paid for the massage and not your problem leh.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post

I received a phone call from someone who claimed to be from an ASP from bedok police div and asked me to verify my details as well as what went down during my massage(hanky panky etc.)

Cos apparently my ML doesnt have the required massage license to work. He ended the call by saying that if need be..need to come down to bedok police div for statement.

Is it an impostor?
Old 16-08-2018, 04:21 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Is it an impostor?
He used the spa telephone to call u?

Tell him how to verify he is ASP from bedok G division?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-08-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 22
Cybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud of

Quote:

Is it an impostor?
i am curious what did you answered him?
hope u didnt reply him to the ml disadvantage?
if u do, the ml will not be able to work immediately.
She will be under investigation and cannot RTC until investigation over.
investigation could take months!

knew 2 ml kena caught during av raid.
the customers were threatened by AV officer. they blew everything out. even hj is considered sexual service hor.
2 ml were handcuffed. investigations took months before they RTC.
another ml was lucky, her customer die die denied to AV officer that she offer sexual service.
thus she escaped kena caught.
Old 16-08-2018, 05:35 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybername View Post
i am curious what did you answered him?
hope u didnt reply him to the ml disadvantage?
if u do, the ml will not be able to work immediately.
She will be under investigation and cannot RTC until investigation over.
investigation could take months!

knew 2 ml kena caught during av raid.
the customers were threatened by AV officer. they blew everything out. even hj is considered sexual service hor.
2 ml were handcuffed. investigations took months before they RTC.
another ml was lucky, her customer die die denied to AV officer that she offer sexual service.
thus she escaped kena caught.
Plenty of useless prick around one lah

Stupid av will say if u are married and will inform your wife blah blah

ML never do any shit also let those prick say until do FJ one...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-08-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 18
englii56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All is fake singapore police dnt do this
Old 16-08-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 7
GreenRice is one of the Best!GreenRice is one of the Best!GreenRice is one of the Best!GreenRice is one of the Best!

I received a somewhat similar call from someone claiming to be an ASP from Tanglin HQ about two months ago. I replied that this is Mr. Soh from the PMO - if u want any information please come down personally. He hung up immediately.

On another occasion, I received a call from a cha bor speaking in Mandarin claiming to be from the bank asking for my credit card details claiming that I had overspent on my credit line. I replied that it must be an elephant and a lioness I bought when I was in South Africa last month. Anyway, I said, see me in the Zoological Gardens and I pay you cash. She hung up.

Important to know that if the police want to investigate on something illegal or otherwise; they will never call - they either write you a letter requesting you to go down for an interview or they come to your house to visit you personally.

If you receive any one speaking in Chinese or otherwise; it must be a scam - the official working language in Singapore is English.
Old 16-08-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

To be specific he asked to:

1. Verify my name (he has my NRIC, which is correct)
2. Asked how long is the massage and how much did i pay for it
3. Any hanky panky occurred?

No need for me to lie as it is a legit clean massage.
Old 16-08-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 10
KennyLim is one of the Best!KennyLim is one of the Best!KennyLim is one of the Best!KennyLim is one of the Best!

Well said- I share my experience sometime ago - when I answered a call, the other side had a boy screaming and crying "Ba Ba, qiu wo" and then a man spoke to me in Mandarin - saying my son is in his hands and I must transfer $50 000 to his account otherwise he will kill my son. Unfortunately for him, my son was sitting next to me - so I replied - Kill him quickly so that I can claim the insurance. He hung up straight away.
Old 16-08-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Moral of the story ?

Never give your real phone number , name and IC number when you go massage.

you won't know if they have kept the details secure or what they do with those data collected.
Old 16-08-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Moral of the story ?

Never give your real phone number , name and IC number when you go massage.

you won't know if they have kept the details secure or what they do with those data collected.
Most unfortunately there are many many other places we leave our name, phone and nric. For lucky draw, registration of membership, etc. Our info is out there.

Important thing not to get scammed is to verify, always, and avoid the tendency to panic. Police won't do phone interview like that ... Those involved in police case, lodge report before, will know. In fact, they just want to close case with as little fuss and work as possible.
Old 16-08-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

it could be her boss calling you, trying to find out if any of his ML doing special.
Old 17-08-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Most unfortunately there are many many other places we leave our name, phone and nric. For lucky draw, registration of membership, etc. Our info is out there.

Important thing not to get scammed is to verify, always, and avoid the tendency to panic. Police won't do phone interview like that ... Those involved in police case, lodge report before, will know. In fact, they just want to close case with as little fuss and work as possible.
that's why all those lucky draw, registration etc....depends on who is doing the lucky draw, i don't always join or just put minimum info. some take all the personal information ic, add, phone, date of birth...etc.....many people give these info away too freely which is dangerous cos they can use these info to scam the people you know.
Old 17-08-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
it could be her boss calling you, trying to find out if any of his ML doing special.
then tell the boss, i give you info u give me free massage is it ?
Old 17-08-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 11
someday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
To be specific he asked to:

1. Verify my name (he has my NRIC, which is correct)
2. Asked how long is the massage and how much did i pay for it
3. Any hanky panky occurred?

No need for me to lie as it is a legit clean massage.
An ASP made the call? No way......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1