The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: raw or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by where2find View Post
apparently nowadays lots of girls are going raw on boyfriends
such as the latest jelly or abby leaks.

does most couple go raw and use withdrawal method?

apparently jelly didn't get pregnant from all that raw action back then.

just for discussion, no files to share.

Asian women are generally more conservative and fearful, and more likely to use condoms. If the woman likes or loves you, she is more likely, but not surely would to want to please you, and may agree to do raw. In the case of the leaked videos, she quite clearly loves her man.

I may be wrong, and I cannot confirm this, but Singaporean women and maybe girlfriends, tend to not want raw, that is, want condoms.
Old 10-04-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
why no one suggest vasectomy and get their tube tied

it is reversible and most reliable. Only one-time investment and u can use for multiple FBs for as long as u want
Doing raw so often, I have considered this, but the cost was a bit too big for my small bank balance. There is also a period of time immediately after the surgery when you have to recover (about 1-2 week) and also shoot off 20-30 times to clear out your tubes of sperm to be sure you do not become a father.

Raw may be the best feeling but it can cause other problems. The mind can become so conditioned to raw that when you have to use condoms, say with an unfamiliar woman, your erection could soften as soon as you wear it on. It makes you look like you have erectile dysfunction.

Last edited by maxman; 10-04-2018 at 02:19 PM.
Old 10-04-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
Asian women are generally more conservative and fearful, and more likely to use condoms. If the woman likes or loves you, she is more likely, but not surely would to want to please you, and may agree to do raw. In the case of the leaked videos, she quite clearly loves her man.

I may be wrong, and I cannot confirm this, but Singaporean women and maybe girlfriends, tend to not want raw, that is, want condoms.
I don't think this Asian women here applies to Vietnamese. They don't like to use condom unless the guy really can't control himself.
Old 10-04-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
Snell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is always good to practise safe sex.
Old 10-04-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10019999 View Post
I don't think this Asian women here applies to Vietnamese. They don't like to use condom unless the guy really can't control himself.
How would any woman really know he can or cannot control himself?

There will be individual preferences between all women.

However, women from some countries, generally of lower socio-economic status and lower education, may harbour the idea that having a baby with a man from a higher social and educational status, as a way towards a better life, or even a life in a better foreign country. The baby is a way to entrap the man. When the baby comes along unplanned and unexpected by the man, almost every family court around the world is going to order the man child support and maintenance on the woman.

Go figure if they really do not like condoms.

I know real life women who say that they cannot tell the difference between condom worn and condom removed hence it is not much of a better feeling for them.
Old 10-04-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 12
annoymous21 is one of the Best!annoymous21 is one of the Best!annoymous21 is one of the Best!

Only if it long time girl friend imo
Old 10-04-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
MissLatte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many people mentioned condom. But many singaporean men (at least those I met) don't and prefer raw. Seriously everyone telling truth? -.-'''
Old 10-04-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLatte View Post
Many people mentioned condom. But many singaporean men (at least those I met) don't and prefer raw. Seriously everyone telling truth? -.-'''
If i m not wrong, all guys prefer raw, given the choice ...the feeling is best & the sensation of skin-to-skin contact between the penis & the vagina rubbing against each other inside the pussy is most enjoyable ...guys only ask for & use condoms for 2 reasons only...to prevent unwanted pregnancies and protect against STI...the very reasons why condoms r made by the manufacturing companies....

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-04-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Agree with bro here. My FB prefers raw as well, she says having a condom inside her just doesn't feel as shiok haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
If i m not wrong, all guys prefer raw, given the choice ...the feeling is best & the sensation of skin-to-skin contact between the penis & the vagina rubbing against each other inside the pussy is most enjoyable ...guys only ask for & use condoms for 2 reasons only...to prevent unwanted pregnancies and protect against STI...the very reasons why condoms r made by the manufacturing companies....
Old 10-04-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
MissJaniceL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me, my current partner use cd no much difference in feeling for me. Still good still can cum. For him even better, just cum in the cd and throw afterwards.

For my previous partner when he wear cd my v just dry up. No clue why. Both same brand. End up I irritated to have sex with him.

- My Blogs -
https://missjanicexxx.wordpress.com/
Old 10-04-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Maybe the chemistry different lol.
But seriously, good for you, safe and pleasure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJaniceL View Post
For me, my current partner use cd no much difference in feeling for me. Still good still can cum. For him even better, just cum in the cd and throw afterwards.

For my previous partner when he wear cd my v just dry up. No clue why. Both same brand. End up I irritated to have sex with him.
Old 10-04-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
MissJaniceL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Maybe the chemistry different lol.
But seriously, good for you, safe and pleasure.
For current partner won't use till got the feel for him to cum inside but want to be safe. In all honesty, I can't really feel when he cumming in me, so no much difference. Plus I am already very wet from fucking, so I don't think the cum he shoot out will feel especially different.

But ya. Safe and pleasure.

- My Blogs -
https://missjanicexxx.wordpress.com/
Old 10-04-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

agree from the pov that it is easier to cum inside the cd. you have the same sensation as if u cum inside the girl real. and u don't need to last minute withdrawal. sometimes too early means you can't come, and some times too late and it is a uh-oh moment.

but still.. nothing beats creampie. at of the day, just mutual respect. whatever the girl says
Old 10-04-2018, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Tis is becos Cds oso hv different types selling in the mkt...from the thinnest to the thickest..the thinnest i believe r the ones produced under the 'okamoto' brand..using them is as good as raw but having protection at the same time..it's like killing 2 birds wif 1 stone kinda thingy...even the same brand, the thickness can be different...

Your v dries up could be becos u dun feel the shiokness as the cd rubs against yr v. making u feel pain or discomfort of one kind or another, usually becos the thicker ones r used...it's abt the same feeling the guy has when he wears it over his penis...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-04-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Wa you GURU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Tis is becos Cds oso hv different types selling in the mkt...from the thinnest to the thickest..the thinnest i believe r the ones produced under the 'okamoto' brand..using them is as good as raw but having protection at the same time..it's like killing 2 birds wif 1 stone kinda thingy...even the same brand, the thickness can be different...

Your v dries up could be becos u dun feel the shiokness as the cd rubs against yr v. making u feel pain or discomfort of one kind or another, usually becos the thicker ones r used...it's abt the same feeling the guy has when he wears it over his penis...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1