The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2018, 02:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 17
sony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

Bro coolguy85 the me name is Nelly.
Old 15-10-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 19
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Went to a spa at bt gom*** recently, old timers of the area should know. Looked for A***l and was pleasantly surprised to get a very good massage from her. Had an even better surprise with the great perks provided. Worth a try.
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 15-10-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
Went to a spa at bt gom*** recently, old timers of the area should know. Looked for A***l and was pleasantly surprised to get a very good massage from her. Had an even better surprise with the great perks provided. Worth a try.
Hi bro, can share this treasure? Always go gombak only know their vegetarian restaurant very nice, never notice got any “dessert” ard there leh
Old 15-10-2018, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 15
oglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
Wendy cfm got 美图...lol...but she is still considered young
Wahh everyone warning me she don't look like pic now I scared leh haha. How's her service bro?
Old 15-10-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 8
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oglaf1234 View Post
Wahh everyone warning me she don't look like pic now I scared leh haha. How's her service bro?
Wendy pic edit a lot. But still consider as young and cute in person. Service oriented and she knows how to build GFE.
Old 15-10-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 19
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oglaf1234 View Post
Never try her b4...happened to see her when i walking to the room...
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 16-10-2018, 05:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 15
pirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by G7frogporridge View Post
Was told that a 90 mins massage cost $85 and kept asking me to take up P massage. The one who answered my question was 2 prc aunties. Didn't see any young girls leh.
Many places asking for scam p massage. However , recently 1 went here no mention of p massage by counter gal or ML. Thats great.
Old 16-10-2018, 06:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
maskedrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wobblyleg View Post
Hi bro can share location of this place?
Bro. Could you please share this place. Thanks
Old 16-10-2018, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by christan7890 View Post
The ones at level, 1 of them when open is also not bad last time.. but i very long nv been there
Can pm me contact bro... Thanks!
Old 17-10-2018, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Hi I just wanted to find out, my post got removed here.
So did i post a FR that isn't fresh? or what's wrong can tell me?
Because i just share FR by my experience by visiting that shop.
hope someone can help me on this.

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 17-10-2018, 03:23 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 19
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

Last night went TAISENG area for a massage with fellow bro....

And i have choose this lady to give me a massage..... Overall quite a nice and shiok massage you should go for especially her B2B ended with her special killer.... You try and you sure will go for the 2nd time, 3rd time....

Looks: quite cute 7/10 (as mentioned abit baba but still not bad looking)
Boobs: 8/10 (soft and very squeezable. love the raisins. super sensitive. i actually felt it slowly erecting as i play and tune it.
Massage: 9/10 (errr honestly hard to find such a good massage at this kind of MP/SPA..)
HJ: 8.5/10 (she really can do a magical)
SPECIAL: 11/10 (THis her killer move)
Attitude: 10/10but talking to her is like talking to an old friend. not really
GFE also. more like laofu laoqi, know each other for a long time already kinda feeling even tho i first time try.

her moaning is quite real. not those overly exaggerated.

im quite a boobs person so kept playin w her boobs only but halfway thru she actually abit buay tahan and started pushing my hands down to her pussy to play w her. even using my hands to touch her where she needed. machiam her session instead of mine (but i not complainin la) that feeling really quite nice.

had 2 hj. one at the start and one in the end. in the middle she actually tried to give me one more. but somehow i jst didnt come even though my 2ic was very hard already. she was quite cheeky say nvm its a good sign for men. so she went back to massaging instead and told me to keep all for the end.

overall a great experience.

RTM: definitely.

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 17-10-2018, 05:30 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfuryz View Post
Hi I just wanted to find out, my post got removed here.
So did i post a FR that isn't fresh? or what's wrong can tell me?
Because i just share FR by my experience by visiting that shop.
hope someone can help me on this.
Read the first three posts in this thread. You probably posted about a 'non advertiser'
Old 17-10-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 7
Aceluffy88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAceluffy88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Last night went TAISENG area for a massage with fellow bro....

And i have choose this lady to give me a massage..... Overall quite a nice and shiok massage you should go for especially her B2B ended with her special killer.... You try and you sure will go for the 2nd time, 3rd time....

Looks: quite cute 7/10 (as mentioned abit baba but still not bad looking)
Boobs: 8/10 (soft and very squeezable. love the raisins. super sensitive. i actually felt it slowly erecting as i play and tune it.
Massage: 9/10 (errr honestly hard to find such a good massage at this kind of MP/SPA..)
HJ: 8.5/10 (she really can do a magical)
SPECIAL: 11/10 (THis her killer move)
Attitude: 10/10but talking to her is like talking to an old friend. not really
GFE also. more like laofu laoqi, know each other for a long time already kinda feeling even tho i first time try.

her moaning is quite real. not those overly exaggerated.

im quite a boobs person so kept playin w her boobs only but halfway thru she actually abit buay tahan and started pushing my hands down to her pussy to play w her. even using my hands to touch her where she needed. machiam her session instead of mine (but i not complainin la) that feeling really quite nice.

had 2 hj. one at the start and one in the end. in the middle she actually tried to give me one more. but somehow i jst didnt come even though my 2ic was very hard already. she was quite cheeky say nvm its a good sign for men. so she went back to massaging instead and told me to keep all for the end.

overall a great experience.

RTM: definitely.
As usual bro m00tix found another great place 👍🏻
Old 17-10-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Lupe83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi like to humbly ask if any seniors here went to an mp that has a North Korean lady. Which part of TA is she located at?
Old 17-10-2018, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Read the first three posts in this thread. You probably posted about a 'non advertiser'
Bro Keima, Thanks for clearly my doubt.

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1