The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Was in Jakarta for 3 days. Happened to pass by Kebun Jeruk area and took this opportunity to visit a place called RED VELVET Spa. It is a shop house type. It has hot pool and sauna but unfortunately, the hot pool was suck. In fact the water was cold instead of hot.
Went to the second floor, it was around 4PM, and woowwww,, all angels were shown on this floor.
Asked the GRO to pick one who can do massage well. One by the name "Ayu" was selected for me. Went straight to the room with bathtub inside. Interesting part, she massage me without any string attached to her body. She was fully naked. First time having massaged by totally naked lady.

The session was ended with FJ.

Total damage was 600K (local currency).
Old 04-02-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I am surprised u suddenly appear out of nowhere....
Hahaa. I check in once a blue moon. The starter of the old JKT thread asked me to go to his club and asked me to write a review for him. He show me around the huge club, the room, disco etc. I refused to write any FR as I think then his place is very pricy.

Another reason for not visiting as I do not stay in Jakarta anymore and if u see all my last few FR 3 years back were about Tangerang.

cheers

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 04-02-2017, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
ladiesassasin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been reading the old jkt thread n now the new thread here. I am wondering if there're girls to tabao back hotel for LT? Could anyone pls advise. Thanks!
Old 05-02-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

So many people asking for info that can be found through searching the threads.

Maybe i should take after NaemLo and offer handholding service in JKT
Old 05-02-2017, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
So many people asking for info that can be found through searching the threads.

Lately a lot of lazy spoon feeders.
Old 05-02-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladiesassasin View Post
I have been reading the old jkt thread n now the new thread here. I am wondering if there're girls to tabao back hotel for LT? Could anyone pls advise. Thanks!
Bro if you do your homework by reading old and new threads then you won't be asking this question 🙄
Old 06-02-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 19
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Budget fuck shootout.

Travel Hotel vs Classic Hotel.

Now that i've been a frequent patron of both establishments i'll give a quick comparison of both.

Cost
Travel: 350k
Classic: 365k

Mamasans and door people seem to want tips all the time in Classic. Just ignore all of them. Classic has a door scam where the girl you hand the plastic pass to tries to ask for 20k when you exit even if you fucked a girl. I have ignored this "exit fee" request every time and nothing has ever happened. I just tell them I don't want to give tip.

Ambience
Travel: Dirty street with dirty people standing around at all hours. Some ok eating establishments nearby the hotel. The inside of Travel is dark and usually has far less girls than Classic. The most girls i've seen at Travel is around 50 at once. The rooms are pretty standard. Nothing special really.

Classic: Nice hotel interior. It's always been quiet and empty when i've walked inside the hotel itself. Like a monastery of sex. In the actual t2 area there are way more couches and way more girls. The viewing space is also rather large. The rooms are decent standard as well. Classic has a better TV in the room but who cares about that.

Doesn't really matter they are pretty close together and easy to get to if youre in the area.

Girls

This is the big one. I give it to classic. I've had 1 good experience in Travel otherwise the girls tend to have worse attitudes in Travel than in Classic. Girls in Travel seem to rush the sex. They ask for you not to touch this or that more often. They are way moodier overall. I've been with many girls at Travel now to say this is a pattern i'm noticing. I don't think I will go there anymore.

Classic has a better recruitment and revolving door system which seems to bring in fresh girls often. Girls in classic actually smile and flirt. Most aren't as hardened yet.

Looks wise both places have similar quality but the attitude of girls at classic superior in the end which makes the experience superior.

The staff (mamasans and door people) at Classic suck though. When I choose at Classic I walk quickly through the round table seating area and make my selection there so they can't follow me easily. They are usually short and fat so they have problems manuevering around the tables quicker than me.

I ignore all the mamasans until i'm ready to make my choice otherwise they just keep dragging random girls to you.

Last edited by modusoperandi; 06-02-2017 at 12:49 AM.
Old 06-02-2017, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hello, hello... economic so bad, still want to take away my business.
Old 06-02-2017, 01:11 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Another reason for not visiting as I do not stay in Jakarta anymore and if u see all my last few FR 3 years back were about Tangerang.
I can't drink your red wine anymore...
Old 06-02-2017, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Hello, hello... economic so bad, still want to take away my business.
I thought you only hand-hold in Thailand? Business that slow you need to extend operations to Indonesia
Old 06-02-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
Budget fuck shootout.

Travel Hotel vs Classic Hotel.

Now that i've been a frequent patron of both establishments i'll give a quick comparison of both.

Cost
Travel: 350k
Classic: 365k

I ignore all the mamasans until i'm ready to make my choice otherwise they just keep dragging random girls to you.
Hi,
thanks for the FR and comparison.

I was at classic on Saturday and the price is the same at 350k.
So I am not sure why your price is slightly different.
Did you drink something there?

Personally, I prefer travel as there is less pressure by the mummy but the band and live show at classic is better la (for the budget joints)

Classic girls tend to push for tips more than Travel (my experience and they demand more too).
but I gotta say classic girls the past weekend was quite good batch.
And surprisingly at about 9pm to 11pm, not as many customers as before.
Old 07-02-2017, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Yoshirux is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros ! Anyone will be jarkata during 27th Feb to 1st march? First time heading there and would definitely hope to have fellow mates along! Cheers
Old 07-02-2017, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
I thought you only hand-hold in Thailand? Business that slow you need to extend operations to Indonesia
Business in the region... Thinking of heading north to China.
Old 07-02-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 19
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
Hi,
thanks for the FR and comparison.

I was at classic on Saturday and the price is the same at 350k.
So I am not sure why your price is slightly different.
Did you drink something there?

Personally, I prefer travel as there is less pressure by the mummy but the band and live show at classic is better la (for the budget joints)

Classic girls tend to push for tips more than Travel (my experience and they demand more too).
but I gotta say classic girls the past weekend was quite good batch.
And surprisingly at about 9pm to 11pm, not as many customers as before.

That's strange. I don't know why but I was quoted 365k and another bro on here reported 365k too in an earlier report. It's possible we might have been been scammed by a mamasan though. I always kept paying 365k afterwards automatically which kind of sucks. Oh well.

15k is such a tiny amount though for a scam. So I don't know what the point of it is. I'll just start handing over 350k automatically next time. This is the third type of scam i'm aware of at Classic then.

As far as Travel vs Classic goes..it could be luck but after many girls from each I still believe Travel is worse. My experiences at Travel would be near opposite of yours. Classic girls haven't really been that aggressive about tipping with me. Travel girls have always asked for a tip at end. I've never had a girl at classic rush sex but travel girls have done it to me a few times.

I agree mamasans at travel are less pushy though.
Old 07-02-2017, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
That's strange. I don't know why but I was quoted 365k and another bro on here reported 365k too in an earlier report. It's possible we might have been been scammed by a mamasan though. I always kept paying 365k afterwards automatically which kind of sucks. Oh well.

15k is such a tiny amount though for a scam. So I don't know what the point of it is. I'll just start handing over 350k automatically next time. This is the third type of scam i'm aware of at Classic then.

As far as Travel vs Classic goes..it could be luck but after many girls from each I still believe Travel is worse. My experiences at Travel would be near opposite of yours. Classic girls haven't really been that aggressive about tipping with me. Travel girls have always asked for a tip at end. I've never had a girl at classic rush sex but travel girls have done it to me a few times.

I agree mamasans at travel are less pushy though.
Mamasan expected customers to pay 400k then she will return change 35k stapled together.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1