The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2011, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: women above 40_screwing MILF?

Go for it man! 45 aren't too bad, is just like wine. Will be classic!! If you not interested do PM me.
Old 29-07-2011, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasta Marley View Post
Don't waste any time bro, just bang the living daylights out of her I have had a few over the years in the early and late 40s and I can assure you that all those MILFs that I tried were super horny and extremely wet, and were better than any of those SYTs in the art of love-making Sexperience counts, just like size matters to some
Strongly agreed this statement...
Bang a MILF of closed to 50 (that time) and she's damn horny and shuper wet... I guessed the foreplay last for about 15mins or so, and she have cummed 2-3 times...

So bro TS... Just go ahead in bonking.. =)

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 29-07-2011, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro. Go for it and you will be surprise by how far they will go to please u.
Old 29-07-2011, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
macca is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro.... just go for it!! They are damn horny and perform so much better.... They will keep asking for more.... Maybe too long husband never touch them liao.... hahaha.... Just Enjoy...
Old 29-07-2011, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
Ma0Ma0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMa0Ma0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

if free, why not?
Old 29-07-2011, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
bg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just my experience, not the age but the ladies' urge more important. Some above 40 very horny and like it's their prime for "activity".

some after menopause and taking HRT, become very horny too.

don't know what you waiting for bro!

Looks too, 40 seem to be the new prime in looks too.
Old 29-07-2011, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
outside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, if u dont want, can pm me the number. Thks
Old 29-07-2011, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ablekid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro dont wait above 40 lady are more daring to try anytime u ask
when in bed.
I had try it myself more horny than any syt.they want more if u can last and satisfied her. Go for it bro and u will want older milf bet u .
Old 29-07-2011, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 25
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Women above 40_screwing MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
...screwing women above 40 .. encounter.. yet .. try .. like me a lot .....very attractive like a tai tai at 45yo.....hesitate to try... hear some experiences from brother here...
Aiyah!! Age no gap for hot sex! - better than inexperienced SYT - also not shy. Very attractive - some 45yrs look like 25yrs !! Many good advice already - what are U waiting for. OOPs!! Any husband? Be careful!! May be using U to make husband divorce her to get half assets!! Do not get bashed up or picture appear in papers!! Best if not married. Enjoy her. Cheers.
Old 29-07-2011, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

waste "food" and you will be starved in future leh....
Old 29-07-2011, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 14
frenching is a splendid one to beholdfrenching is a splendid one to beholdfrenching is a splendid one to beholdfrenching is a splendid one to beholdfrenching is a splendid one to beholdfrenching is a splendid one to beholdfrenching is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shag View Post
they are far better of than those SYT... very SEXPERIENCE.
For sexperience yes, but not looks. Actually some woman > 40 got the admirable mature body.

For me i like bit meaty woman, so 40 just nice, like to hold and fxxx them
Old 29-07-2011, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 15
nightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud of

JUS GO FOR IT ,TS!

& DUN FORGET UR FR!!!
Old 29-07-2011, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 16
Class5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to all

Based on my own experience, go for it....
Women of younger age would tend to request for "TLC" from the guys before they are willing to spread for the guy.

However, the TLC will be shown to you by the cougar when she wants you to "take it out".

Also which, though younger girls may seem more attractive, but needs more coaching in bed. Whereas, the cougar will be coaching you!!

I had to request or coax my girlfriends to blow me whilst driving... But the cougar simply unzip me and took it out and played with it while resting her head on my thighs... And the very next moment.... My tool disappeared in her mouth...

The difference between them are great. Unless u are choosing a wife, if a FB, cougar would be a definate better choice
Old 29-07-2011, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

TS, i dun quite understand wat's ur concern...
her age? u r not considering marrying her, rite? then why worry!!
look? i think u've already said she's attractive...

just go for it n remember to come back here to post ur experience...

if u find she's not ur cup of tea, there're many bros here dun mind...
Old 29-07-2011, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 14
thomaskwa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthomaskwa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthomaskwa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthomaskwa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Bro,
If you not interested pass to me is my age.
On Q.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1