The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2010, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 16
undermyarms is a Helpful and Caring Samsterundermyarms is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What u don't like abt your gf?

there are lots of kinds of gals in this world pretty but bad in temper or ugly but treat you like heaven.
So know her more before getting her as your gf, ask around like her good friends and best friend what kind of character is she and so on more information more good.
If like TS situation better seat down and have a serious talk with her if not get married dooms day or if you change she will always say why got other gals outside.HERE COMES THE SHOUTING
TELL her you need we both are lovers not enemies why do the shouting in public?
RESPECT each other not EMBARRASS. TRUST is a very important factor for all relationships and giving enough SPACE and TIME for each other.
Old 28-05-2010, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Maybe you don't quite understand what i'm saying - no worries..let me rephrase.

Have TS actually find the root of the cause - why his partner is / or become like this ?

Your statement is all on the cause of the problem while im mentioning about the starting (root) of it (We different direction lah )

It's not always the ladies who have problem or we should even listen / believe what is posted here & point fingers mah...
I somewhat understand whatcha talking about.

Only he knows the root of the problem... Maybe he did something wrong, thats why she became like that or the girl is already like that when they're together & he never said a word...
Old 28-05-2010, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 20
queey is a glorious beacon of lightqueey is a glorious beacon of lightqueey is a glorious beacon of lightqueey is a glorious beacon of lightqueey is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
if she seems so not perfect to you...then why are you still with her?? instead of listing what you are unhappy here and bitching about your gf....spend these time asking yourself what you want will even be better....

or perhaps i should start a new thread :

what are you unhappy about your husband/bf?

1) he always dont have time for me...

2) he dont hold my hands and i hate to have that being abandon/invisible feeling.

3) he's forever paying attention to his friends but not me.

there's alot more....blar blar blar

well....nobody's perfect in this world isnt it =)
look into the mirror and you might find the answer soon =)
Well said perhaps should look into mirror then start thinking from the girl's perspective. It's always easier to say then doing it. Anyway to make a relationship work well try to think of her good points more than her bad points then u will appreciate her more. If really think she is that bad then maybe u should really think hard to carry on or not. In life there are always tough choices to make, many more to come bro , enjoy life you only live once
Old 28-05-2010, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by art1 View Post
...... I just feel that there are a lot of points which i don't like my gf don't know is it my own problems or same to u guys too.

1.My gf want to meet me everyday, but i told her don't need coz i also have my own friends to meet and got my own things to do.

2. A little bit of things, she will shout at me even in the public.

3. always want me to hold her hand when walking, if don't hold she will get angry......This is only a few points, there are a lot more.
Quote:
..... Her temper is really very bad, a little things can trigger her.

I just feel like a maid being with her coz every little things she will ask me to do. for example: help me take this take that, make coffee for me, help me order food, help me wet my towel, help me cook maggie mee, help me wash the dish, help me switch on the tv...... if i don't do, she will do something to me and die die have to do.

Another thing i can't stand is i will always find a few used tissue on my floor and bed. She just too lazy to throw it into the bin. BTW she is currently not working, so everyday want me to meet her if not she will angry. .
Bro art1, I am sure you loved it when she asked you to help her to undress In any relationship, after a while, we tend to develop a 6th sense of sort to sense when our partners are going to nag-rot us to death....Just laugh at her nagging..... this will distract her and she probably will forget her nagging after a while....Here again, we must understand that many at times, people (MEN & WOMEN alike) don't realize that they are nagging. They don't know how to articulate themselves with their needs, without complaining, which isn't really their fault.....

Quote:
I try to break with her last time, but she will appear outside my office which make me don't know wat to do. There is no back door in my office to run away.
Don't blame the DOOR!!!!! At least it won’t nag at you

Don’t know what to do ? Why did you miss a golden opportunity to nag back at her? You should showered her with her negative pointers above!!!!

Bottom-line is You Have A Choice!
1) If you love her and want to be with her, deal with it by having an open conversation with her
2) If you can’t deal or is afraid to confront her, then, be the most submissive guy on the Net, always at a submissive stance and waiting for orders aka Male Maid for Milk Maid
3) Leave her and find a submissive girl (Please do not begs her to start nagging when she leave you)
4) Help her to get her butt out of the house and Get Her A job!!!!

Being an auspicious day today, I present a mantra for you: Our partners do not nag, they just love us a lot.....and some love us more than they know....but will never let us forget it either.....
Old 28-05-2010, 09:44 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

My Japanese Mas (bro) IS BACK
Old 30-05-2010, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by egmar mah View Post
cb lah wat is there to hold wat hand? knn if we fuck b4 soon will get tired of her one mah. unless she really superb chio sexy za bor wif world class body lah. any agree? pls up my points.thks
That's a pretty thoughtless and insensitive comment. Girlfriends are not WLs. They are not just good for fucking. They can give you fulfillment and contentment like no WL can, no matter how hot the WL are. Many guys here to fall for WLs are actually trying to capture that elusive sense of contentment and belonging.

Not only will I not up your points, I am seriously contemplating zapping you, which I rarely do. But yours looks like a deserving case.
Old 30-05-2010, 02:53 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
That's a pretty thoughtless and insensitive comment. Girlfriends are not WLs. They are not just good for fucking. They can give you fulfillment and contentment like no WL can, no matter how hot the WL are. Many guys here to fall for WLs are actually trying to capture that elusive sense of contentment and belonging.
Well said Mas peanut123
Old 30-05-2010, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 20
benedict888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybenedict888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sigh..
in similar situation as ts
can fully understand wat he going thro

if nv do the things she wan.. or things dont happen the way she wan.. she will be unhappy and throw temper

when she got into the car.. she demand u to kiss her everytime.. if nv kiss (sometimes really busy).. she will be unhappy and ask why didnt kiss.. u ask back why everytime is i inititate? cannot be u? she will be unhappy
sometimes outside weather veri hot.. she came into car.. u wan kiss her but she tell u dont touch her.. she veri hot.. and get unhappy

around 70 to 80% of the time i think the relationship is unhappy

for nearly half a year.. i nv log in sbf and she the onli one.. but slowly things get really bad
i juz split from her last 2 weeks.. trying to get over
under tremedous stress from work, part time study and her

i still love her afterall.. she say she would change
but tats not the first time things get so bad
whenever quarrel or argue.. it get worse everytime.. shout at me.. bang here bang there and all the doors.. smash cup and spill the coffee on wall.. throw my things

i'm scared and tired.. even tot i still have feelings for her
i ask my friends.. got one friend got similar case also.. his is even.. tat gf start to beat him after half year together.. now split after police case and court injunction.. he advise me "leopards cant change its spot"

she still wan me back.. but i'm lost now
its hard to let go.. afterall i made of flesh and blood.. easier to say than done
troubled..
Old 30-05-2010, 05:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

You cannot spoil woman. Once they start breaking things, you need to start breaking up with her.
Old 30-05-2010, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Nedeus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, I see your posting history got ask for ctcs. So you are not keeping yourself exclusive for her. In that case, go have more fun and discover that she is not the only tree.
Old 30-05-2010, 11:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
KittyClub is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Ladies are very sticky some times, like my girlfriend call me all the time very irritating.
Old 31-05-2010, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Nedeus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedeus View Post
TS, I see your posting history got ask for ctcs. So you are not keeping yourself exclusive for her. In that case, go have more fun and discover that she is not the only tree.
Sorry, posted in wrong thread.
Old 15-06-2010, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Old 15-06-2010, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Apple&Orange deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Time to move on~~dump her~~~
Old 15-06-2010, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Apple&Orange deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by benedict888 View Post
sigh..
i still love her afterall.. she say she would change
but tats not the first time things get so bad
whenever quarrel or argue.. it get worse everytime.. shout at me.. bang here bang there and all the doors.. smash cup and spill the coffee on wall.. throw my things

she still wan me back.. but i'm lost now
its hard to let go.. afterall i made of flesh and blood.. easier to say than done
troubled..
What u have in your hands is a MAD woman~~time to move on~~u dont want trouble
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1