The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold
Massage shop near work place

Recently got a massage shop open very near to my working place.. basically is jus 3 shop away... Operate by jus a single China lady.. mostly is those shop with QG.. didn't notice much at 1st but recently went by 4D.. saw a lady wearing tight t shirt n Jean... Good body with very firm boobs n slim legs.. but look very normal..
After buying 4D went back to work.. saw her enter the massage shop.. then next day evening very confirm she work there n only one operating the shop as she hanging towel outside..
Look very normal maybe jus 5..
But saw her two times oso in tight t shirt n jean.. showing off her slim waist n firm boobs oso her slim legs..
Very attempted to try her massage but her shop is just too near to my work place.. scare familiar ppl saw me go into or come out from her shop will start gossiping..
Will bro visit massage place tat is so near to where u work? Or will bro jus give it a pass?
If bro have read my previous post abt Bb massage tat Is abit differ cos the place is a few Blk away but this is just 3 shop away..
Shld I give it a try or no?
Old 12-10-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 18
KVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to all
Re: Massage shop near work place

I love massages. If it were me I would definitely try. Maybe wait til later in the evening then try.
If people ask you can always say that you're just there chatting with your 'neighbor' about the area?
Old 12-10-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
TalkNoMoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go after office hours when most of your colleagues have left, less chance being seen ma.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

If your only worry is just colleagues from your office, then just hang around your office area after you know most of the colleagues will be gone. Assuming after 8pm / 9pm.

Can also use the chance to stay back and do your work on the pretext of waiting out for your colleagues to leave.

Ok.. now then see, your workplace is 3 shops away. So its also other shop people (neighbours) that you might be worry about too. Again, find the chance to make small talks with the lady, then find out her operating hours. While also assessing the typical operating hours of your neighbouring shops. Again, see if late evening to night (after 8pm or 9pm onwards) will work for you to try out.
Once you engage the service, get the contact of the ml and make arrangement for future visits.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
Yihok77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYihok77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Share with me i help you try and report here
Old 12-10-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 9
marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!

I don't think its worth it for a 5. Cause 3 shops is quite near. Not nice to be seen by colleagues. There are so many shops out there. No need to risk it.
Old 12-10-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Then the question is: what is the consequence if you are seen go calling chicken by your colleagues?
Old 13-10-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
He a bit pai seh!!
Normally for me , if a shop is nearby where i know a lot of familiar faces , i will skip or wait or come back till later.
Once a shop just opened near my market place in full of dinners , wanted to go , but paiseh! These is abt 10 yrs ago when many shops sprung up in HDB areas & the PRC ML were running them in skimpy clothes ..
Correct, always wait for the right timing.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 15-10-2018, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Water_Fire is Cool - loads of Potential

So where is this place? Care to PM?
Old 15-10-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
hokkaidosapporo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As usual Police will raid and close shop.

Many operate without licence.
Old 15-10-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
MaiTrang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS let me know the address, I'll try it out for you
Old 15-10-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
FoonHei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
……. These is abt 10 yrs ago when many shops sprung up in HDB areas & the PRC ML were running them in skimpy clothes ..
And they "carelessly" show their panties when sitting too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1