The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light
Re: raw or not

Raw is awesome.

I used to wear cd whenever I’m fucking my fb until one day she took the condom off and said ‘I want you to enter without cd and shoot inside. Safe period’

No questions asked from me. Straight away take out and fuck the brains out of each other and have been shooting inside ever since regardless of safe or not safe.

She got pregnant once and went abortion but we still continued being FB. And fucking without cd. However I practice withdrawal method now with the occasional CIP when it’s safe.

I love fucking raw just right after her period. Safe. Best. Song.
Old 14-10-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

last time when cheonging did raw a few times (but no shooting inside) with a few FLs. but now try my best (to let my big head control my small head ) not to do raw becos of the risk of getting "things" (be it pregnancy, or STD or ...) that I wish I do not want to have.

there is one time I called a FL. she has mentioned she is fine if I want fuck her raw, I told her "no thanks" as I prefer no raw. then action start.. as I was lying on bed, she go on top of me to service me so I just lay down to enjoy the moment. but luckily I was "alerted" enough when she suddenly in cow gal position and try to hold my small head (without condom) and insert it into her pussy. I manage to stop that n did not fuck her raw..
Old 14-10-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Yea agree, the feeling of CIP just after her period is just oh my god haha.
I am sure your FB enjoys it as she feels your warm burst inside her as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
Raw is awesome.

I used to wear cd whenever I’m fucking my fb until one day she took the condom off and said ‘I want you to enter without cd and shoot inside. Safe period’

No questions asked from me. Straight away take out and fuck the brains out of each other and have been shooting inside ever since regardless of safe or not safe.

She got pregnant once and went abortion but we still continued being FB. And fucking without cd. However I practice withdrawal method now with the occasional CIP when it’s safe.

I love fucking raw just right after her period. Safe. Best. Song.
Old 14-10-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
last time when cheonging did raw a few times (but no shooting inside) with a few FLs. but now try my best (to let my big head control my small head ) not to do raw becos of the risk of getting "things" (be it pregnancy, or STD or ...) that I wish I do not want to have.

there is one time I called a FL. she has mentioned she is fine if I want fuck her raw, I told her "no thanks" as I prefer no raw. then action start.. as I was lying on bed, she go on top of me to service me so I just lay down to enjoy the moment. but luckily I was "alerted" enough when she suddenly in cow gal position and try to hold my small head (without condom) and insert it into her pussy. I manage to stop that n did not fuck her raw..
Same thing happened to me in pinoy land. This hot pinoy did a dance for me. Bbbj me and just sit on top and guide my dick to her pussy. Lucky can think.
Old 14-10-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light

It’s no longer a consideration once you go raw coz it’s addictive!
Old 14-10-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

If you are both comfortable, Raw is best but to me abortion is not an option. If you want to spray inside without thinking, make sure you can handle the pregnancy. Abortion is worse than kana STD I think.

But again the feel of her pussy and wetness is addictive not to mention the sound effect especially when it’s all sticky and wet.
Old 14-10-2018, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Raw is the best. The feeling of impregnating a whore, indescribable.
Both parties agree to it, and then make sure she get pregnant before she flies home .
Old 15-10-2018, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppip View Post
Raw is the best. The feeling of impregnating a whore, indescribable.
Both parties agree to it, and then make sure she get pregnant before she flies home .
If they are young and doing it for the first time, not a regular FL, it will be the best feeling. They treat you like boyfriend, hug you, use their legs to pull you closer when you are about to cum and then you blast into them deep.
Best position, carrythem to bonk with their hands around your neck, there is no way they can escape ha ha ha
Old 15-10-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
If they are young and doing it for the first time, not a regular FL, it will be the best feeling. They treat you like boyfriend, hug you, use their legs to pull you closer when you are about to cum and then you blast into them deep.
Best position, carrythem to bonk with their hands around your neck, there is no way they can escape ha ha ha
Best raw is the best ....
Old 24-11-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Raw is the best, the chance of pregnancy makes it so thrilling. Just fuck each other brains out during raw sessions.
Already edging myself to prepare for the upcoming bonk, I'm gonna coax her so much for raw☺️
Old 24-11-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 16
zenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to behold

I think it’s a hardwired thing. as man gets older, the brains tells him more to pass down their genes. the thought of have sex raw supercedes all other thoughts of contacting STD, unwanted pregnancy etc. even with FL, they are nice young lass too. when they are simulated, their wet lips blossom for your entry. the moment they spread their thighs to allow you mount into between, you know what is coming next. condom never stand a chance haha.
Old 24-11-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
treasurehuntin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Raw is 100% organic.
Old 27-11-2018, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Raw raw raw raw!!!!!
Old 27-11-2018, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute

Raw is war
Old 27-11-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Mitchrapp2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I scare Raw leh. My Gf period is usually 1st to 4th of every month. She everytime want Raw but I scare. How to calculate safe period?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1