The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
king1404 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking1404 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Getting married in Vietnam and endorsing in Singapore?

Any brothers here married a Vietnamese in Vietnam and endorse in sg?
Old 12-09-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Getting married in Vietnam and endorsing in Singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by king1404 View Post
Any brothers here married a Vietnamese in Vietnam and endorse in sg?
What u meant by "endorse" in SG?? If u are legally married in VN then just update your status with the authority from single to married. What endorse?
Old 13-09-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
king1404 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking1404 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Lightbulb Re: Getting married in Vietnam and endorsing in Singapore?

Nvm la. For you info. I just called ROM. Even if you are married in Vietnam, your status is still single in Singapore. If you need to apply for any pass have to re-register in Singapore.
Old 13-09-2018, 12:16 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Why not just marry in SG and save all the bother.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-09-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

U go sg embassy in vietnam and get them to verify the marriage can liao.
records here will auto update and embassy there give u a seal
Old 21-09-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 6
Hereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
if u don't intend to bring her stay sg long term or apply PR for her now then don't waste time getting your marriage certified. Once u get into married status in sg, divorce is a headache.
Literally this.
Old 23-10-2018, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ezyoffice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No need to endorse, your VN marriage cert is as good a cert as any in SG. When you wanna apply for anything and prove that you are married, just show your VN marriage cert. I got married overseas and even used that overseas marriage cert to apply HDB, never needed to endorse anything, all ok.. You want to update your marriage status, just login to your whatever sites and change it, can liao.

Your CPF, IRAS, Banks, insurance, similan also you just login and update to married.. and if they ask you for copy of marriage cert, you just scan to them, there is no need to endorse at ROM or reissue a copy. I do not have a SG marriage cert, can apply HDB, get grants, get GST rebates, get SG shares etc etc.. no problem.. Real marriage, u no need scared, fake marriage or marriage of convenience, you register at ROM also will kena...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1