The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!
Re: Where got good spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknite View Post
There is such a spa at west side. Hot pool, sauna, food etc.
Safari spa or smtg?
Old 14-06-2020, 06:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
octupuszoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcrock69 View Post
Last time in peace center got sasha Spa..now it's gone. Where got that kind of spa nowadays..?
got hot water pools, dinner, drinks etc
agreed, spa in sg hardly have such facilities
Old 23-06-2020, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
rivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Where got good spa

Yeah really miss this. With dinner, newspapers/magazines, movies room, good massage. Sometimes tired or stressed after work, will go before going home. My favourite was Hot Spa. If any bros know of new places, please share.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
My understanding (may be wrong), is that SG no longer has such formats, like the old school Health Centres with hot/cold pool, sauna/steam bath, movie rooms and buffet etc, combined with special services.

I believe if you're only looking for the experience without the special services G Spa at Geylang does provide these facilities and clean massage. Not certain if it is the only one left with this format.

I prefer instead to head to JB if i'm craving such forms of entertainment. Some famous joints would be VIP Spa/Blue Wave Spa/New York Spa in JB, with VIP being the better of the 3 far as i know.

Of course all these information are kinda useless now since we don't know when CB will end and how long it'll take before we can go back and forth from JB freely, as well as which of these establishments will survive the prolonged closure.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1