The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2024, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
retyred deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Why do well to-to Chinese women don’t like their partner giving money to other women?

I see on Douyin as well as from Chinese women working in Singapore that even if they are well to-do, it is a no-no to them if their partner gives money to other women. I wonder what is the real reason. Since these women are well to-do, it’s not the money that matters. They don’t even mind if their partner have affairs with other women as long as they don’t give money to other women. I’m very curious.
Old 11-01-2024, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by retyred View Post
I see on Douyin as well as from Chinese women working in Singapore that even if they are well to-do, it is a no-no to them if their partner gives money to other women. I wonder what is the real reason. Since these women are well to-do, it’s not the money that matters. They don’t even mind if their partner have affairs with other women as long as they don’t give money to other women. I’m very curious.
Where did u hear them not minding their partners having affairs? Chinese women are very fierce and will even gang up to beat up mistress.
Old 11-01-2024, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
retyred deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Why do well to-to Chinese women don’t like their partner giving money to other wo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Where did u hear them not minding their partners having affairs? Chinese women are very fierce and will even gang up to beat up mistress.
I heard from some of the masseuses. I guess it’s not all Chinese women. I wonder what goes through their minds when they care more about the money than the sex.
Old 12-01-2024, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 751 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Why do well to-to Chinese women don’t like their partner giving money to other wo

because to them
YOUR MONEY IS THEIR MONEY TOO!
Old 17-04-2024, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 11
reddragon88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

because they are jealous and they are worried that if another woman gets money then they will feel that this man is loyal and will take them as their target
Old 18-04-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Downnwatch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it's normal that they guard their ATM from being shared with other women hahaha
Old Yesterday, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by retyred View Post
I think the only other women that your partner don't mind you giving money to is your mother. If that also your partner have a problem then its a big problem
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1