The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-06-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxquerader View Post
Jane place easy to go in? Won’t they want to take record of entry?
I told them i picking up a friend, no questions asked, no safe entry either.
Old 26-06-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
I told them i picking up a friend, no questions asked, no safe entry either.
Same place as last year?
Old 26-06-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Same place as last year?
Yup same place
Old 26-06-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Last edited by Ahau; 28-06-2020 at 01:15 PM.
Old 26-06-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
She told me not yet. Anyway I'll ask her again when I see her.
Back up, but still rtc mid july.
Not for boobs lover but if want a cute young thing give a rub and blow still reco. Not sure if wear 安全裤 is her style, would be good to be at least in panty.
Old 26-06-2020, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xviralx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any comments on the following? Have a thing for well maintained MILFs, and both seem to offer something special (Swing and erotic chair)

https://sglonelyguys.live/xiao-xiao-massage/
https://sglonelyguys.live/ying-ying-massage/

RTM Fiona many times but I feel it’s time to try more MILFs haha
Old 26-06-2020, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Wah, quite a few like frenching. Nothing wrong about that, different aspects of the process attracts us and stimulate us differently. Like some prefer bums over boobs, some like painting and some like ass riming.

To me, painting gives the satisfaction of the girl's reciprocal moaning / screaming and flowing of juices. That to me is a turn on but not to everyone.

Same, some girls can accept being fucked and they enjoyed it. But they get turned off with a cock in their mouth. Just not their thing. No point in making the session uncomfortable.
Old 26-06-2020, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
HDLYisgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.live/rui-rui-massage/

Thanks for the recommendation guys. Ruirui packs a good massage and great service. Reminds me of Xiaoxiao (whom RTC before Circuit Breaker).

She is chatty and makes you feel comfortable. Checked with her and she mentioned will RTC in Week 3 of July. Do book early if you don't wanna miss.
Old 26-06-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
To each his own.. I enjoy them both immensely..

That said, why you asking about her? Go and make a booking lor..
he already went maybe wanna ask something lol
Old 26-06-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
if you drive won't be a problem unless you walk in then i dunno
I'm curious on this. I know now go MP need to check-in SafeEntry. But for those ML in condo one how har?

And after reading past few pages, between Rui Rui and Jane(Zoya), who to choose? Any recommendation?

Thanks!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 26-06-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fxxkthis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.live/$$$$-$$$$-massage/ (mia0-mia0)

Anyone tried yet?

Last edited by fxxkthis; 26-06-2020 at 08:15 PM. Reason: edit censored word
Old 26-06-2020, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
I'm curious on this. I know now go MP need to check-in SafeEntry. But for those ML in condo one how har?

And after reading past few pages, between Rui Rui and Jane(Zoya), who to choose? Any recommendation?

Thanks!
if prefer sensual and play ability go for RR

Last edited by Ahau; 28-06-2020 at 01:14 PM.
Old 26-06-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDLYisgood View Post
https://sglonelyguys.live/rui-rui-massage/

Thanks for the recommendation guys. Ruirui packs a good massage and great service. Reminds me of Xiaoxiao (whom RTC before Circuit Breaker).

She is chatty and makes you feel comfortable. Checked with her and she mentioned will RTC in Week 3 of July. Do book early if you don't wanna miss.
both hail from the same province but that's about where the similarity ends.

RR is not too bad in current lacklustre market but still XX (rtc) rank at the top tier.
Old 26-06-2020, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
he already went maybe wanna ask something lol
This Ahau is like a worm inside my tummy, knows everything. Its ok i got it sorted out
Old 26-06-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
poetree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I see some comment on Jane(Zoya) looks, any example real life comparison not? Just very curious. As long as not look chao lao ish ok . Like Aimee type ish fine
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1