The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 8
Danetan19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Online ML/FL intel

Chiongsters here, anyone also know that all the online ML are in this wechat group whereby they have a record and "review" of customers and description of how they look like. Anyone can share more here?
Old 05-06-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Online ML/FL intel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danetan19 View Post
Chiongsters here, anyone also know that all the online ML are in this wechat group whereby they have a record and "review" of customers and description of how they look like. Anyone can share more here?
Yes they do, they share numbers of customers around and they even have a forum where they rate them in terms of whether they are good, easy to do etc...much like what we do here...lol..when i heard it from the ML, we both had a good laugh..
Old 05-06-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 4
Appled1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAppled1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yup, I mean it's fair since we have FRs on them. They have customer reviews on us too. 😂 The only bad part about the group is some people use it to spam advertisements on it. So do be sure to use your chiongster number.
Old 06-06-2020, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 8
Danetan19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Do chiongsters have like a group chat for FRs? Cos the reviews are definitely not trustworthy enuf.
Old 09-06-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3321 / Power: 15
sgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Yes they do, they share numbers of customers around and they even have a forum where they rate them in terms of whether they are good, easy to do etc...much like what we do here...lol..when i heard it from the ML, we both had a good laugh..
Wonder any bro here know the forum web address? Really curious n wana login and see what's inside...
Old 10-06-2020, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgplaymaster View Post
Wonder any bro here know the forum web address? Really curious n wana login and see what's inside...
Its not a forum. It s a wechat group. They search using the customer hp number. You can ask thr lady to show you next time. L
Old 12-06-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 15
shitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond repute

haha, yeah.

A ML told me before. she told me my number quite smelly, cos i seldom on them.

Kns, if your timing don't match mine of course dont on you lah . LOL

Please PM me when u upz my pts so i can return favor. thks
Old 16-06-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 12
Blackboy95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackboy95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by shitty_pants View Post
haha, yeah.

A ML told me before. she told me my number quite smelly, cos i seldom on them.

Kns, if your timing don't match mine of course dont on you lah . LOL

Same bro. Usually my timing very limited so hit or miss. Last one I visited told me my number quite smelly cause noshow rate high. But well. New numbers they don't really interested to take too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1