The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2009, 04:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
alvinlpk is Cool - loads of Potential
place to avoid ? unsafe or costly and boring

bro not sure is there any thread abt this . but i starting to thread is we can share info abt pub , mp , nightclub , which have some unpleasure time . wasting our hard earn $$ and time end up unhappy, we here to have fun right? The first place i 1 2 info bro out there in PATTAYA in No.7-7A , jalan sulam ,taman sentosa. u can see a large signboard there in the main rd.

that night after having a gd time in new york , me and my frds figure it too early to return to sg so we decided to find a place to continue our fun, driving along the rd we saw the sign board PATTAYA ,humm sound fun , so we just turn in to take a look.
as we stop by we saw a mp a resturant and a pub, taking a peek into the pub we sw quite some girls there. ok we decided to go in for some fun .
the guy at the door soon ask show us the way into a ktv rm , i say what the heck , we want in the outside when we can see the girls dancing . his face turn black ,haiz i abit turn off liao .
finding a sofa for us some where near the side ot the stage. we settle down
and order some beer. 2 bucket of can beer which cost Rm 233plus wplate of nuts and 2 plates of fruit which we never order even the towel they charge us .never mind , soon a girl come and intro herself as the dancer , so we ask her how to place work abt. for dancer which is local u can hangs flower, for thai girls buy them ladies drink . ok no problem sound fun.
so we relax and take a slip of the beers watching the girls dancing , abt 5 mins of dancing they come down and another group of dancing goes up , wow so many dancers, then the first group of dancers came over our table with a guy who selling the flower, he ask us to buy flower for them , ok no problem , i thought thinkin they will accompany ur to drink , but after we pay the guy $$, the girl just turn away and walk to other table . wow liao like this also can , as they walk away , the other group of dancer finish their dance and come down ,this time with another guy with the flowers , when he saw us , he just hang the flower ard the girls and say Rm100 for the flowers cause he hang already .this time my frd pay up.all of us a but tulan already , just want to finish up the beer and leave ,then came the third group , this time with the first guy .like wise he just hang the flower ard the girl neck and ask us to pay ,then my frd stand up and ask what the fuck i never offer to buy, he say never mind , dun 1 2 buy right , it ok ,staring at my frd like 1 2 pick up a fight like that , i tell the guy buy liao also never accompany us drink . my frd a timid one then pay once again Rm100. then they left again , we sit then say it time to leave , such fuck up place when the sec guy come again with 3 dancer . and he repeat the same act,one of my frd seeing this told the girl what the fuck buy flower also never sit with us ,then the girl say please support us la, i told her i dun have any Rm left already snd she say ayio here can change one leh , dun stingy le, really piss me off liao
this time we decided to leave but they block us , my frd take out Rm60 1 2 pass to the guy but the guy say RM200 leh , yellow colour one is Rm 50 each and i give 4 girls liao , kaoz . we pass him $$ and then fuck off before i turn back to pour out the remain cans of beers.
so i swear never to return to this place again.it all happen in less then a hr .better go night club booking girls , much cheaper and wont feel so threatening.
bro if anyone of u been through this please let everyone know, we here to have fun and safe. sorry if my thread with wrong word cause i seldom post and ang mo not good.
Old 26-11-2009, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Island_Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: place to avoid ? unsafe or costly and boring

i totaly agree pataya is high costly place!
no customer, so they "kill" u, take out many fruits & snack, last nite i went there to see, i din dare to order cuz afraid being killed, although i saw some pretty tonyam.
everybody, avoid go pataya...
last nite go to 88, no ladies cuz blowing big...
Old 26-11-2009, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jameskty2000 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: place to avoid ? unsafe or costly and boring

wow... so jia la... meh..

i been there before.. but mayb when i went there is almost... closed lau...

mayb around 2 to 3 am .. i sit there for around 1 hr... alone..

mayb u all act rich lah... i pay RM120 for a basket of five bottle beer... inclusive i think 1 plate of fruit n nut...

quite a nice place to chat with... saw they dance a bit ... 2 malay dancer sit with me...

no ramba ramba ... jus hug abit... after they leaving .. within half n hour say they going back.. ask me buy LD.. i act blur.. never ramba ramba ,.. also i let them drink my beer lay....so i pay nothing for them...

a captain guy.. quite nice... but i know he no lobang for ramba ramba.. say no thai gals lau...

than a local chinese young dancer sit with me a while.. we TCSS.. abit before left pay her a bit tip.. that all..

basically i m not a drinker.. jus finished 1 bottle... the gals finished the 4 bottles so... hahah they dan teo... loh...
Old 26-11-2009, 02:41 PM
Samster

bro how to act rich all of s wear short dun look so high cash one leh.first time go in to such place,been to hola , and a lo better .
Old 26-11-2009, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jameskty2000 is Cool - loads of Potential

ooh... heheh maybe u wearing Versace short mah...

ok... De bali n Hola is definitely more crowded drink kaki n not much disturb of paying this n paying that.. that why so popular

pattaya.. is a hang flower... 1 definite customers is lesser n would like to chop...U.. loh..if u everything also OK..

unless.. u like me wear short n singlet .. ah peh go definite know that i no money 1 lah.. but will offer u sit near the toilet loh...

Old 01-12-2009, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
HungryC@ck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro alvinlpk,

let me guess... u r a singaporean, right? singaporean have tht kind of face and the way they dress. i'm not saying anything bad about u all, but beware la, when u r trying to have fun here. try De bali. or austin hill (mount austin golf club) or Caribbean (johor jaya).

Pattaya, u put a shame on johorian
Old 01-12-2009, 05:15 AM
Samster

bro tks .can let me know the location on de bali and other where it is fun ?
Old 01-12-2009, 09:08 PM
Samster

de bali is at the old lorry custom, near stulang beach.. u can find it easily, cos it's a custom built pub, right beside T-junction with traffic lights. when u wanna go (back) SG, u take left lane, but u take the right lane, which go up the bridge, then go straight until the T-junction i mentioned. voila!!!! De bali

Caribbean is at johor jaya. if u know johor jaya swimming pool, then it's just right there. look for appolo restaurent, it's just right beside it.

Austin Hill, it's a golf club itself with a pub in it. try their VIP room with minimum 5 round rewuirement. inside there, i think u can get hanky panky with the ladies. cos there's once i was there, the lady sat behind me, on the sofa back rest, then she bend down chatting with her friend, u can see her small and tight white undies.. u can touch her butt, never try to touch her puss, cos dun wan any slap.

if u really want to get hanky panky and more, u should go to complex lian hoe at taman sentosa. there's a club there. i think u must get the VIP room also. cos last time i go into the room also. got mummy there, let u choose the girls. u can even book them. but must be very high damage there.. i dunno about the damage la, cos last time belanja by my boss

anyway, where r u from??
Old 03-12-2009, 06:32 AM
Samster

thank bro for the info. btw i from sg . so hw often u go chiong?
Old 16-12-2009, 12:48 AM
Samster

which type of cheong u mean?? hardly recently, busy with works.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1