The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2018, 02:46 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
samsterzxc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Friend to FWB

How to suggest to your female friend that you want bonk them ah? got any tactics to share?
Old 18-08-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Junction7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Friend to FWB

Talk dirty to test response

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsterzxc View Post
How to suggest to your female friend that you want bonk them ah? got any tactics to share?
Old 18-08-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Lizzert is Cool - loads of Potential

Take out your cock and put it on the table during dinner and see if she smile or frown..If she smile= hosay If she frown..keep your lanjiao in your pants and remain friends only
Old 18-08-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hortwax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share dirty experience,see how they respond
Old 18-08-2018, 12:52 PM
Samster

fuckNineDots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No go! The fuck and forget rule apply. Never bonk someone you know
Old 18-08-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 14
bernet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbernet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
If so easy to do we all siow liao lol. I think most of us have fantasy yo friends but cannot risk friendship or worse if we are married eith mutual friends sure kenna big time if kenna rejected.
Old 18-08-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
CheeseMouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckNineDots View Post
So you always bonk strangers??
Old 18-08-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

fuckNineDots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Call chick loh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimBoonTai View Post
After you married let others fuck your wife since you don't bonk someone you know

Last edited by fuckNineDots; 20-08-2018 at 11:03 PM.
Old 19-08-2018, 05:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If a female wants to have sex with you, you do not have to propose... you don't even have to say anything. It will happen naturally.

All you need to do is to create a situation, e.g. bring her to vacation, hanging out with her in a room, etc. Of course, this will only happen given she wants to fucks you.
Old 19-08-2018, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseMouse View Post
So you always bonk strangers??
I love to bonk females who are somewhere between stranger and friend.
Old 19-08-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I love to bonk females who are somewhere between stranger and friend.
Meaning acquaintance.....?
Old 19-08-2018, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckNineDots View Post
If i could choose i would rather bonk someone i know than a complete stranger. Fuck and forget rule is only for fls. If the bonking session with friend is good i will confirm remember for a long time 😁

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernet View Post
If so easy to do we all siow liao lol. I think most of us have fantasy yo friends but cannot risk friendship or worse if we are married with mutual friends sure kenna big time if kenna rejected.
If the arrangement is consesnsual, there is no risk involved. Bang one night and the next day resume as per normal. I have bonked some of my female friends in the past and we have remained really close till today. All these friendship risks only happen because people never communicate enough before the deed. If we layout the terms beforehand, bonking our female friends can be really fun arrangements 😁
Old 19-08-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernet View Post
If so easy to do we all siow liao lol. I think most of us have fantasy yo friends but cannot risk friendship or worse if we are married eith mutual friends sure kenna big time if kenna rejected.
Friendship risk? U mean u rather remain as just friend than to have a ons with them?
Old 19-08-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EdisonTroyj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1. Assessment

Firstly, avoid attached or married women. Target friends who are not in your direct circle of friends, as the impact may be damage your reputation if your approach fails. It is key that you are a good stage of friendship, with the constant texting, jokes, daily updates of the things you did today, plans for the week etc. Next, you need to know her status of love life. Women without prior relationships are difficult. Go with those who have had multiple relationships before. Understand her current situation regarding love, and her future plans. Women who are strong minded and are able to tell you that they are looking for long term serious relationships should be avoided. Recent breakups, or women who are deeply hurt in previous relationships and do not believe in love are the ones to focus on.

Talk about love and sex often, share sexual experiences. If she shares her experiences too, you are doing well. Inject questions to find out her stance on casual relationships or flings. It is very important that you know she is interested in you. If she doesn't entertain your advances, move on.

In summary, there should be attraction between both, clear communication that a relationship between the two of you in the near future is not probable and she has expressed that casual relationships is not impossible.

Approach

With the assessment done, you shouldn't have a problem in arranging meet ups with her. Suppers, late night movies are great starters. Continue to talk about anything, everything including sex. In terms of actions, do be confident and touch her at the right areas. Start by arms across shoulders, on waist, help her with her hair and get comfortable.

I guess the fastest way to a women's bottom lips is to start with the top. Find ways to score a kiss, and start to work on getting more. When ready, start roaming your hands while kissing. If you are rejected, communicate, check why isn't she accepting your advances. More likely then not you are never going to score and it is time to move on. Remember, you are still friends and do not stop all contact immediately. Maintain the friendship. If not rejected, it is a very good sign.

The fun

Now we are at the kissing and touching stage. I would usually use this opportunity to discuss her likes and dislikes about that session and improve. I would be 80% confident that she is open to this arrangement and continue to do so with more advances each time. Until a point sex is a guarantee, I will start to make plans for us to be in a private place. With a car, car sex would be the first to happen. Be adventurous and fool in the public, parks, quiet HDB estates, handicap toilets and last but not least, hotels. Move on to staycations and have a great time.

Other important things to note

Men and women are structured differently. Men can separate love and sex. Very likely women have sex to show love. She will fall in love with you as the FWB arrangement develops. Unfortunately there will be a time where you have to cut it off, otherwise you risk that she falls in love with you and it will get messy. Once you notice that she talks about love, and the possible chance that a relationship can occur, it is time to stop.

Let me know if you have any questions
Old 19-08-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

ternlink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If she is willing to. Is it safe to bonk her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1