The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2018, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Di Ren Jie vs Wu Ze Tian (futuristic alternate drama)

Kathy was in the Inner Palace hall where Empress was sitting in Lily Throne, and her puppet Emperor was sitting in apparently much smaller throne.

Kathy's robe was removed by palace attendant. There, she stood naked with firm C-cup breasts, and hardened penis.

Imperial Couple stood up and their gown were removed by palace maids and palace attendants.

Emperor went behind Kathy and cupping her breasts ,squeezing her nipples...
Empress was in front of Kathy, kissing latter lips, and carressing her penis.
After some time, Kathy showed reaction, she was shaking her body as she felt so hard on...

Empress lower herself to lick her penis, and sucking it.
Emperor then french Kathy and squeezing her breasts..

Later , Empress signalled to her palace attendents to bring two stools.
both palace attendants placed both Kathy's legs on stools while Emperor lift her body up.
Empress licking her penis, then went further to lick her vagina..
Kathy was feeling erotic..

(sex scene involving Imperial Couple and slave hermaphodrite paused as I was feeling so hot thinking of how to write further)

Retired supt Ow was sleeping in his home when loud noise startled him.

His home was raided by a group of ninja-like men. He and his family were seized and taken to unknown location.
Few days later, Di contacted Supt Ow but to no avail. he went to his house and found that his home was in a mess, he realised what happened and report the case to Constabulatory.
Constables and the media arrived at the scene .
Di then told the media about missing children case, and how the authorities were half-hearted about this case, and he further theorised that the powerful gang with close tie with government officials were behind it.
He had no idea that he was offending someone whom he never knew that was still alive and running the country behind the scene.
Old 01-08-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, great share!
Old 02-08-2018, 08:14 AM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Empress commanded Kathy to fuck puppet emperor. She sat on throne and watch.

Emperor kneel before Kathy and suck her penis, as Kathy moved forward and backward, moaning...

Empress watched with glee. then palace attendent arrived and stood, shouting : Your Grand Majesty, pls read your tablet."

(Your Grand Majesty is used to address Empress Wu , while Your Majesty is used to address Emperor.)

Palace attendent came forward to show tablet.

Empress read the tablet -she look angry with Di for trying too hard to find the truth and vowed to get even with Di.

Empress then walked towards Kathy and emperor.

She look at Kathy and french her, squeezing her breast.
Old 02-08-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
DuckPriscot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, camping for more !
Old 03-08-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 03-08-2018, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed your story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 03-08-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster

Empress then led Kathy to the upper area where the throne were stationed.

Empress then sat on throne with legs wide apart, beckoning Kathy to insert penis inside her vagina.

Empress went ohh...aaaah as Kathy fuck her hard.
Emperor decided to join in by spreading Kathy's ass and began to anal her.
Kathy was in the middle, fucking Empress while Emperor fucking Kathy ass.

Emperor cupping Kathy C-cups , and double strength from Kathy and Emperor ,caused greater penetration, this made Empress moaning loudly.

Kathy was shaking her body as she was in pain in both penis and anus.
finally Emperor shoot his cum into Kathy asus.

Emperor collapse in exhaustion.
Kathy also kneeled in exhaustion.
Empress then made Kathy sit on throne as former went on kneel to suck her penis and then lick her vagina alternately.
Then Kathy shoot in Empress mouth.
Empress swallow her cum
As it was nearly midnight, palace attendent wrapped Kathy body with gown and led her out.
Empress and Emperor were still naked when they went to Inner Chamber to have bath in large soapy tube

As retired supt Ow was bound and his eyes blindfolded , he heard familar voice.

His eyes were uncovered and he looked at the surrounding area, it was warehouse and he saw men in similar clothes,and they looked disciplined.
Then he saw someone familar..
It was Inspector Shi, whom he had mentored during the time he was section chief , and Inspector Shi was most outstanding.
Then he was transferred to work for top secret agency .
Supt Ow: I was so disappointed in you, my pupil. when did you leave His Majesty Secret Service and join mafia?
(He had no idea that his pupil was still in His Majesty Secret Service and he held the rank of Senior Major, and all the men are all secret government agents. and there was no such thing as His Majesty Secret Service in reality , and he did not know that Government was tightly controlled by very ancient history figure who live on blood to attain immortality..)
Old 04-08-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

Senior Maj Shi , feeling sorry about hurting his former mentor who had helped him a lot during his earlier days, also remember his happy face when he was selected to join most elite unit dedicated to protect country from external threat.

But he had to follow order from above, he had to think of guaranteed bonus and free lodging , his current home was terrace house fully paid by government. as well as his guaranteed promotion to Colonel within few years ,if he successfully completed his missions.

He had to tolerate his benefactor berating , as former thought he betrayed his cause to join secret terrorist gang who kidnapped girls and boys and brainwashed them into prostitution.
but his men cannot tolerate.
Both of them punched retired Supt Ow several times.
Senior Maj Shi told them to stop as he looked at his benefactor with teary eyes.
Both men looked at Snr Major Shi, saying ' sir?"
He looked at them then told one of them to bring out injection of forgetfulness and mental control.
He explained to one of them that retired supt Ow can be used to debunk Di's allegation.
(he had to justify his action to members because member can report senior to Director , this is to keep senior in check.)

one man came back with the injection equipment.
Retired Supt Ow screaming '' noo...no.....'' as 2 strong men held him down.
Snr Major Shi was trying to hold back his tears..

After sometime,Supt Ow was dazed as he looked at Shi, who told him to follow his instruction.

Retired Supt Ow went to Constablutory, saying he was not kidnapped and that he was in Japan. Constables then logged in tablet , assessing his travel schedules. He was indeed in Japan, but the datas was manipulated by secret agency to fake his whereabout.

He went to media to speak out the ''truth''- he was not kidnapped and he was in Japan.

When Di read the media ,a lot of people called him liar.
He was saddened as nobody believed his story about kidnapped girls and boys ,he was not willng to reveal where they were because these would saddened their parents. He got headache as he felt sorry for them (parents and their missing kids.)
He was determined to get into matter. He confronted his old friend, whose personality had changed as a result of injection..

Empress read the news she was satisfied...
Old 04-08-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Osmose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really a nice story!
Old 05-08-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Retired Supt Ow,who had suffered artifical memory loss , cannot recall hard when confronted by Di Ren Jie.
Di was utterly disappointed with his former mentor cum old friend , determined to seek the truth.
He headed back to his agency, drink wine, think hard..
He realised that disappearance was related to annual school health examination,and decided to infiliate the Institute of school health.
He asked female member of his team, who was computer hacker, to hack into database to find out when the date of annual school health examination for 18 year old students.
He found out that date was 8 months away. and asked his team to apply for jobs at Institute of School Health 4 month later,and set date for them.

Then he read thru the missing students sinobook and felt sorry for parents who lost their kids, but he cannot reveal that their kids had become prositutes working in governement approved brothels.

He advertised himself at missing children sinobook, only to be rebuffed by some people who felt he overreacted himself and reminded hm what he told media about powerful crime syndicate kidnapping children , other asked him kidnapped students for what?

He don't care , he was determined to seek the truth.

Meanwhile , one gay customer booking male masseur thru government sansactioned sauna.
He went to sauna, pay money and rest in lounge served by waiter wearing thong like undergarment only.
then he get foot massage by elderly man.
Finally ,his number was called and he proceeded to the room.

Then male masseur arrived and greeted him, and latter lied down and his shoulders were pressed. Masseur chat with him.
Upon hearing his voice, client began to find his tone familar.
He began to recall his childhood days .then someone vanished without truce 6 years ago and parents went berserk and sent to mental hospital.

30 mins later, masseur asked him whether he want extra.

customer nodded...

(don't worry, this would not lead to detailed sex..but it will lead to something else.)
Old 05-08-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

Continued after short break at Starbucks Reserved store , eating oats and special coffee was placed on my table by Malay female coffee master wearing tudung.

When masseur removed his brief, he turned to wash basin.
The customer caught a glimpse of unique tattoo on masseur's buttock, he immediately got up, walked to him to take a close look at tattoo.

Maseur: oh, you are getting impatient now.. go back to your bed and I will give you foreplay..

Customer: wait ! let me examine your buttock..
Masseur: okay,okay.. you are admiring my ass, handsome.

Customer looked at his buttock with teary eyes, Masseur look at him puzzled thru the mirror.

Customer turned Masseur around to face him, former hugged latter, and weeped.
Customer shouting 'Ge, Ge... I have found you!"
Masseur was puzzled , then customer lower his underwear abit , turned around and asked masseur to take a look.
Both of them had same tattoo.
Masseur was shocked.
Customer : ge . ge... how did you become duck?
Masseur look at him fiercely, asking him whether he want service or not.
Customer : no... I am thinking of taking you away, and take you to see your papa mama.
Masseur then put on his underwear and walked out ,chiding him for wasting his time.
Customer weeped in the room, as he recalled how his cousin vanished without trance and now ended up in gay sauna.
Customer's blood was O and that cousin of his- blood P.

Then he rushed out to receptionist and asked that masseur be released and he wanted to bring him to his home to see his papa and mama.
Receptionist called in bouncers to haul him out.

He was beatened and then left on the street. He recalled the advertisement by Di Ren jie on missing children sinobook and went to Di Private Agency.
Old 06-08-2018, 07:59 AM
Samster

Di Ren Jie and his assistants were pondering over the kidnapped students case when someone came and pressed the bell.
Di and one of his assistant came to the desk, and met him.
He weeped like a woman, Di asked him how he can help.
He revealed his name - Lin Hua, and he wanted Di to help rescue his elder cousin who had been missing for years and he had found him in gay sauna.
Then Di's eyes lighted up and called everyone over.
They led Lin Hua inside the room where the photos and remarks were shown in board. Di then showed him the photos of the missing boys and girls who were missing for years , then ended up working as prostitutes.
Lin Hua looked at photos and cried as he felt sorry for them.
Lin Hua revealed how he came to know that his cousin was working in gay sauna, both of them got same tattoo on their buttock. The tattoo was done by their uncle when they were babies.
During their childhood days, they were close and played together.
Till few years ago, he vanished without truce, few days after school medical examination. Di and his team nodded in agreement.
Di asked Lin Hua whether his cousin blood group was P.
Lin Hua looked at him, saying "yeah? what has his blood group got to do with this?"

Di then revealed all kidnapped students have same blood group- P. and what was so puzzling: why target people with blood P.? and how did they lose memory and why they said same thing; they were orphans and they were not so educated? Di then shed a little tears as he recalled the gifted girl who was Maths wiz, and a boy from wealthy family who would be Chairman right now..

Di revealed that he knew all of them worked in brothels but he dare not tell parents as not to break their hearts.

Lin Hua weeped and fell on the floor, begging Di and his team to rescue his cousin from that place.
Di and his team were so touched and they were determined but powerless against the group who were apparently well connected, and got money and technology. He was wondering who they were and how they managed to bribe top people in government.
He shuddered at the theory that this group had developed mind control which can influence the top leadership of this country and controlled many people's mind.
if that was really the case, then everyone would be at mercy of this group.
He started thinking hard,and analysed whether mind control technique worked with people with blood group -P.
He asked his assistant to gather info of the Chief Minister and the law enforcement chiefs, while he searched files about his old friend -Ow
Few hours later, the results showed that all of them were of different blood group, none of them were of P blood group.

Di was so stressed as he began to wonder what was going on....
Old 06-08-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 9
DogCuntStand is a splendid one to beholdDogCuntStand is a splendid one to beholdDogCuntStand is a splendid one to beholdDogCuntStand is a splendid one to beholdDogCuntStand is a splendid one to beholdDogCuntStand is a splendid one to behold

Nice updates bro, waiting for more!
Old 07-08-2018, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story ts, more of it will be great.
Old 07-08-2018, 08:02 AM
Samster

In the Grand Palace, Empress went thru the tablet to select 4 toys- 2 girls and 2 boys.

After selection, the orders were tramsitted to Entertainment Bureau which in turn sounded the room with 4 alpha-numbers- B10, B7, G2, G6. (B-stand for boy, G-stand for girl.)

Group of boys and girls stopped their activities, and look at the screen and listening to annoucement.

Palace attendants and maidens arrived at the door, and 4 chosen ones were coming out and be taken to room where they had their bodies cleansed, inspected by Imperial doctor, then sat in misty pools for hours..

Meanwhile, Institute of school health invited people to apply for temporary job there, Di asked his 3 employees to apply for job there.
3 of them went for interviews and was accepted on the spot.

Di then went to teahouse to have meal , to update his findings to the owner whose nephew had disappeared.
He told the owner about recent meeting with Lin Hua and showed him tablet video in which Lin Hua weeped and begging to get his elder cousin to be rescued from gay suana.
Tea Owner felt very upset and tramuatised about this ,and wonder what was government about it . Di told him about his view about kidnappping by very powerful crime organisation with mind control technology, and forced these students to be prostitutes.
The Tea Owner was in self denial and hoped that his nephew was not kidnapped and forced to be prostitute. He said his parents will kill themselves because it was a shame to be prostitute.
Di was not willing to talk further as he was very upset about all these and swear to expose the whole things between government and this crime organisation. He was feeling guilty and sorry about his past tryst of those girls , especially his favourite regular at brothel.
He kept thinking about mind control technique , and went online to research British Dept of Warfare, and America Empire, and Dutch .
(in this fantasy tale, Earth and its resource were dominated by China, Britain and America (no North, South,or Central , just whole America ) and Dutch )

Little did he know that he was wasting time and energy on this so called crime organisation with high-tech mind control technology, as none of the these dominant powers with high tech military posessed this kind of technology to control people minds.
and he don't know Wu Zetian was alive with the assistance of alien beings and she was the one controlling China, not the Head of State (Emperor).

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1