The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Di Ren Jie vs Wu Ze Tian (futuristic alternate drama)

Set in the Year 2005AD where Tang Dynasty ruled China and East Asia Archipelago including Korean Peninsula and Japanese Isles are tribute states acknowledging China as their overlord.

Wu Ze Tian (Empress Wu) had taken pills of longevity which allowed her to live for 100 years and she need to take again after 99 years had used up.

But these pills were not longer in production and she seek alternative after ruling for 500 years and she was now nearing 600 years .
Outer beings from Planet Zeus had promised her longevity but she must sacrificed her blood to their goddess. Outer beings told her to mate with guys and gals of certain blood groups to ensure her longevity.

All guys and gals of 18 years , were undergoing annual medical checkup by Institute of health where all gals and guys had their bodies examined by doctors and nurses who keyed in datas in tablets which data were also transmitted to super secret ministry overseen by Minister which provide entertainment to ruling class.

Students height , body size, penis size (for male) and breasts size (for female) blood type were submitted to this ministry.

One female student accompanied by her parents went to the institute .
she was shy and at the receptionist counter, her mother told the nurse about her problem.

Then nurse called supervisor..
Supervisor came and see them.
and took them to the room...
Old 14-07-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
HeartyItalian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Di Ren Jie vs Wu Ze Tian (futuristic alternate drama)

Support new story!
Old 14-07-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Nonsense rubbish....

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 15-07-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Yes, I have state in my thread that it is futuristic alternate drama
Dynasty warriors- (three Kingdoms games) are all rubbish nonsense.
I play 3 kingdoms games - one player got Zhao Yun fighting together with Cao Zhen aganist Cao Pi and Guan Yu.. rubbish right?
Di Ren Jie movies shown in Singapore all rubbish and nonsense- Di Ren Jie fight large sea monster??

To Continue:

Supervisor (intern female doctor): Kathy, remove your uniform..

Kathy look at nurse and then mother, who nodded her head.

Kathy removed her pinafore, which revealed her white cotton uniform revealing outline of her white bra, and blue short.

Supervisor: remove your short..
Kathy (shaking her head) no..no..
Mother: it is okay, don't be shy... they will help you..
She remove her short and reveal lump under her panties..

Supervisor: pull down your undergarment..
She slowly pull down her panties .
Nurse cover her mouth in shock..
Supervisor examine her penis...
It is the reason why she cannot undergo physical checkup together with her schoolmates in female open area where gals lined up in naked inspected by doctors.
Supervisor performed her body checkup in the closed private room.
Then nurse record her height- 1.7m , weight-50kg, bust-34C, waist- 29 - hips- 36, penis size- 5 inches, length of clit- 2cm..
Remarks- Hermaphodite situation.
Blood - P

All datas were keyed in at tablets which linked to Health Ministry database which also cloned to top secret megaministry.

This group collated all datas for a panel which determined who should be in Grand Empress's harem (full of courtesans and palace boys who must sleep with Grand Empress..

Continue later..go for early lunch..
Old 15-07-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

Di Ren Jie owned a private detective agency , he got assistants named Ma Joong,Chao Die and Yu lingzhen. He handled survelliance of potential spouse before marriage, tracking down lost person, commercial espionages cases.

When he was free, he went to clubs where he had food , wine and flings.
He was popular with KTV lounge hostess because of his sauve look.

One night, Kathy was walking from school to home, she was startled when men in black flew from tree to tree and bounce on her.
She was carried and place in a large carriage driven by machine mare..

At the building, which look like underground lab, she saw many students in cells.

The voice sound" hello! you are honoured to be chosen one to serve Her Grand Majesty"

Many students were clueless as to wats going on..
Old 16-07-2018, 07:49 AM
Samster

Doors open and many guards arrived with multi-darts rifles.
Then 4 officers arrived,telling the students to lined and grouped according to their genders..

Fearful students obeyed and do accordingly..

Preceptor (国师)arrived later and stood on stage, addressing the students
"Greeting, students! I am sorry to see all of you are frightened. You are elite class. we are offering you short cut to honour and riches.''

Students began to feel proud about it.

She then told them to go to other rooms for physical examination .
Guys went to room and was told to get naked and lined up to get their body inspected by assigned doctors and nurses.

Gals, including hermaprodite Kathy , went to other room and all undressed under watchful eyes of matrons.
All gals already stripped but Kathy was topless, not bottomless.
She refused to remove her skirt.
One matron: lady, why don't you remove your skirt and undergarment? are you on period?

Kathy: no...no...
Matron: don't be shy...all of us are females here. and your schoolmates are already naked.
Kathy: no...no..
Matron (slightly irriated): Come on! don't waste our time!.. Ladies, pls cajoe her to undress wholly..
All students and matrons surrounded her, urging her to remove her bottom.
Feeling a sense of helplessness, she stood up, shutting her eyes, and lower her skirt. her face red and slowly lower her panties ,the hardened penis popped out and all students screamed and shutted their eyes.
Matrons were shocked..
One matron walked closer to examine and caress her penis..

Matron: it is okay.. nothing to be shy about.
slowly gals opened their eyes and stared at her genitals.

Matron: all of you are grown up, there is nothing to be scared. You will see this thing daily during your stay in the Grand Palace.

Kathy looked at floor ,don't look at all gals.

During queueing up, the gals lined up but keep certain distance from Kathy who get hard on when saw naked gals ..

After physical examination they had interview with a panel headed by Preceptor, then they were given injection to erase their memory and they were told to dress up and be given new identify.
Old 16-07-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
JuliusYeGo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Nonsense rubbish....
Why nonsense rubbish ???
Old 16-07-2018, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
RoughLawren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS
Old 17-07-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.
Old 17-07-2018, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 17-07-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17445 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

TS must be an avid 王者荣耀 fans!
Old 18-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.
Old 18-07-2018, 08:04 AM
Samster

The kidnapped students were given a tour of the building where they were shown their rooms and large common bathroom where there are CCTV on ceilings.

They were given assigned room numbers on large common bedroom , and was told to take a rest before dinner breaks.

Few hours later, someone spoke with loud hailer ,telling the students to wake up, and be given assigned clothings. All wear same white long tee. and had meals.

Meanwhile, Kathy's mother called her several times and send msg to her many times but no avail. Kathy was gone for many hours already and she was supposed to be back at evening but it is already 11 plus.

Next day, she went to school and found that there are 4 peoples (2 fathers and 2 mothers) already there. They were asking about their childrens whereabouts. School administrations had no knowledges.

They went to Constabulatory (Police) where they saw more peoples asking officials there . Officials were stressed because there are many such cases annually.

Kathy's mother was worried as to why she had disappeared and she was specially worried because Kathy was special - she was hermaprodite.

Eventually, she went to MPS (Meet Peoples Session) conducted by Town Mayor. Town Mayor assured her that she would do something about it.
District Governor was aware but he preferred to be silent because he knew what's going on. In fact , he had a hands on these incident as Her Grand Majesty entrusted him and other district governors with this secret missions.
Old 18-07-2018, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 19-07-2018, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue with it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1