The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
donot8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Grooming of an Innocent Uni girl

Hope to read more!
Old 03-11-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
SlowWalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donot8 View Post
Hope to read more!
Same here too
Old 04-11-2017, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
huangxiaozhu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowWalker View Post
Same here too
Same here also
Old 04-11-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, hope there are more to come. support support.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

Knackstop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 04-11-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
LimMerry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 04-11-2017, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukasStar View Post
Waiting for next instalment .
Returned 30 green apples to you bro ... thanks for exchanging with me ... Heng Ong Huat ah !!!
Old 04-11-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
MatsudaSDS is one of the Best!MatsudaSDS is one of the Best!MatsudaSDS is one of the Best!

After the movie, I stopped by my hall to take a bottle of whiskey that I was actually saving for a party occasion. But since this counted as "special occasion", what better way to use it now?

I brought L back to her room and I opened the bottle for us to drink while talking. We started talking about the earlier movie (how it sucked), school work, family, etc. Then as the mood got lighter and she was getting rather tipsy, I popped the question.

Me: "Remember I mentioned earlier that I knew of a way to make your boobs grow faster?"

L: "How? Teach me leh....."

I told her to sit in front of me, between my legs on her bed and I started licking her ears and nape. This was the first time I was doing something intimate with her so I had to get her in the mood first (we had only done light hugging, light pecks on the cheek and lips previously)

I hugged her from the back as I continued to lick her. L felt really ticklish and started giggling.

Me: "I teach you a new kiss ok? Close your eyes and open your mouth slightly."

L: "Ok..."

She did what she was told. I turned her head slightly and approached her from the right to kiss her on her lips. Then I used my tongue to lick her lips and I could tell she was starting to tremble. Without any warning, I suddenly inserted my tongue into her mouth and found her tongue. She opened her eyes slightly to return my gaze in disbelief but closed it back gently. For a beginner, her tongue certainly knew how to respond as we engaged in a slow tongue flicking. I upped the pace and suddenly we were in an all-out tongue war; our tongues became swords clashing with each other generating those wet sloppy sounds.

In the midst of our tongue war, my hands rose up from her tummy to rest on her A-cup boobs over her T-shirt for a while before grabbing them gently. "My god, she was really soft", I thought to myself.

I massaged her boobs in a circular motion and she started leaking out some soft moans. Knowing that she was enjoying it, I released my hold over her boobs and she paused wondering what was wrong.

Me: "Nothing is wrong dear. I help you take off your T-shirt"

I slipped her shirt over her head with no objections and now she was clad in her white floral full cup bra. I continued massaging her boobs in a circular motion and her moans came back. I slipped my right hand into her bra to search for her nipples. She didn't have those large eraser type of nipples; and her areolas were small. I started flicking them with my fingers and it drew even more breathless moans from her.

I broke away from our kiss and she was all flushed trying her best to catch her breath.

L: "Wow dear. What sort of kiss is that? Very dirty leh. Our saliva is all over my chin and cheek"

Me: "It is called french kissing. We will be doing a lot more of that from now on. Now I am going to show you another thing."

I got off her bed and knelt in front of her. I took her bra straps and lifted them down her shoulders, exposing those cute little brown nipples. I used both my hands and started kneading and twisting the cute little eraser heads.

She had a little agonized look on her face and started blushing as I continued my attack on her nipples.

Me: "This is called Tuning. And now I want to 喝牛奶."

Before she got the time to process my words in her daze, I jerked my head forward and proceeded to lick and suck on her nipples.

Her breathing got even heavier and her moans were all exposed and out of the bag now. She was clearly enjoying her first experience of being physically satisfied. But I was not satisfied as my dick was straining against my berms and waiting to be released.

However, not wanting to rush things, I decided to go slower on my attack on her nipples. But at the same time now, I placed my hand on her thighs and started to rub them up and down gently...
Old 06-11-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Noobsterism deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for next post from ts
Old 07-11-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
erei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more.
Old 07-11-2017, 12:45 AM
Samster

duckside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue grooming!
Old 07-11-2017, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

support your thread TS, nice story.
Old 08-11-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 14
brzee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrzee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Read already steam . See the pictures nosebleed .
Old 09-11-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
BeefMutton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brzee View Post
Read already steam . See the pictures nosebleed .
Story with pictures is best
Old 09-11-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

solid story bro, more updates soon I hope.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1