The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2018, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 7
Protext is a Helpful and Caring SamsterProtext is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hotel Fun

Waiting for more updates from TS
Old 18-08-2018, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 20
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahman View Post
You interested in W?
sorry i missed your reply. yes i think im keen lehhh 🙈
Old 01-09-2018, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 15
ahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to behold
Hi bros. A quick update on a recent adventure with my wife.

Over the long weekend, I had my drinking buddy over to chill. My wife was the best, she kept making us finger food while we played our consoles. After our games, the three of us just sat around to catch up on what we had been up to recently. I've known this buddy of mine since schooling days. In fact I knew him through my wife.

My buddy and I were sitting on the sofa and my wife on a cushion on the floor. Without any intention to seduce or make anyone excited, she was wearing a white spaghetti top. Whenever she reached out for a refill, her breasts would be squeezed so tightly and even for me who sees this everyday got some reaction down there. My buddy, however he avoid, would inevitably make eye contact with my wife boobs.

Perhaps I had a little too much, at one time, when my wife reached for some ice, I tickled her breasts and she immediately slapped my hand and looked shyly at my buddy. I jokingly accused my buddy that if he could he would have squeeze her breasts himself. To both my wife and my surprise my buddy said of course and he would if we didn't mind.

My wife backed away and walked to the kitchen blushed. I saw the eagerness in my buddy's eye and I knew he meant what he said. I kept teasing my wife to not act shy as she returned with more drinks. By her look, I knew that she was horny also already. I made her sit in between us and made her face my buddy. I cupped her breasts from the back and she resisted a little in shyness. She relaxed quickly and I pulled down her spaghetti strap to reveal her lacy pinkish bra. No resistant at all. She looked at my buddy in his eyes as if asking him what was he waiting for.

She grab his hand and place them on her breasts. I sat quietly and watched. My buddy was a gentleman. He would asked my wife politely if he could remove her bra and of he could lick her nipples. All the while my wife only nod in approval and moan in excitement. My wife wanted her share too. She wanted to take my cock out but I told her to take my buddy's instead. She smiled cheekily.

My buddy laid back and my wife started to grab his balls and gave them a good lick. To my surprise, my buddy has a pretty decent size cock and he did some self-grooming down there. My buddy wanted to fuck my wife but she was on her period. He was contended with a blowjob nonetheless. Watching the two of them getting so intimate is so stimulating. I took out my cock and starting playing with it. My wife saw and helped me.

Switching between handjob and blowjob for my buddy and me. It didn't take long before I cummed. I shot everything on my wife's face. My buddy cummed soon after, adding to the cum already on her face. My buddy was greedy. He asked if he could have one more round. Without question, my wife started sucking him again. Cum just dropped on my buddy stomach. A bit gross and disgusting, but very very erotic. He cummed a few minutes later.

A decent chillax day turned out to be a sex with buddy session. I'm very sure my horny buddy will ask for another round to complete the full course.
Old 01-09-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your juicy update. Is nice to be one of your buddy.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 09-09-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

ahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to behold
Since our Bangkok trip, my wife and I have been keeping in touch with K and J. More than FWB, I think we are more of a friend kind of relationship. We would call one another for supper and for run, no sex no kinky thoughts.

During one of our supper meetups, my wife and I shared our adventure with W where my wife had her first anal sex. J was taken aback and said that she didn't have the courage to try. Could feel that K was very envious when he kept asking my wife how did it feel to have a cock in her ass and if she likes it. K also shared that he had the same fantasy as me to try a double penetration but that idea died down when J resisted anal sex. From there, K and I started planning for our next sex adventure with our wives. Deep down we knew that the next session would be a hardcore one.

During the D day, all of us were anxious despite knowing what was to come and doing all the things we did back in Bangkok. K being K (and a rich man's son), he booked ourselves a posh room at Fullerton Bay hotel. We had the room overlooking MBS and the night scene was different compared to the one W booked for us. But it was still beautiful, maybe prettier even. We had our dinner at La Brasserie. Both the ladies were dressed sexily, my wife with bareback and J with deep cleavage. Throughout the dinner, my attention wasn't the French cuisine plated infront of me but J's cleavage. I swear that my cock was standing throughout the entire course of dinner and my boxer was soaked with my pre-cum. J knew that I eyes were glued on her chest and she will occasionally lift the side of her dress so that I can see her side boobs. If I can, I would have fucked her there and then.

After dinner, K suggested to have a drink at the Lantern. K walked with my wife and he placed him hand on my wife's back, stroking up and down her full naked back. At one point, he sticked his arm into her dress and hug her by the waist. Both of them felt comfortable and outsider might even mistook him as a couple. At the bar, many eyes were on our ladies. We were sure that it wasn't the influence of alcohol, the both of them were really sexily-classy.

After a few drinks, all four of us retreated to our room feeling horny and ready. Back in the room, K and I automatically went to the window and opened up all the curtains. We made sure that our room was free for all to watch and given the location, the crowd was busy. None of us cared. We didn't give ourselves time to warm up. K already had his hand on my wife breasts and my wife had K's cock out from the pants. J drop her top to release her boobs and I quickly remove my pants and boxer before my cock suffocate to dead.

We were all passionately petting one another and I could be bothered what K was doing with my wife. I opened the door to the balcony and led J out. She was on her knees blowing me. The feeling was damn good knowing that we were clearly visible to the people along MBS coastline. K and my wife us, in doggy position. I teased K that he was too fast but he said that it was my wife who forced herself into him. J followed suit and positioned herself for me to doggy her.

We return to the bed as the wind was chilly. I continued to doggy J on the sofa. I brushed her hair and pulled like a pony with one hand, and stroke her sexy back with the other hand. On the bed, K and my wife was in 69 position, licking and sucking each other off like no tomorrow. I then interrupted them. I guided my wife to cowgirl me. The tightness and wetness of my wife were all so familiar to me. It felt so good. I told K to cap himself and lowered my back as K positioned himself behind my wife. My wife and I stayed very still as K thrusted himself slowly and steadily into my wife ass. She breathed heavily till K is fully inside her. She said that she felt so unsecured and vulnerable with both her holes filled. We pumped her slowly and I could feel K's cock moving in and out when each thrust. J sat beside us watching eagerly. I positioned her on top of me so I could lick her. Nobody should be left out of the fun in the room. K finally had his fantasy lived out.

I got myself out of the 3P and gave J my attention. K continued to anal my wife. I got J on her 4s and stroke my cock on the abalone hole. She was wet, very wet. I placed my thumb on her butthole and tickled it. She wriggled a little but didn't seem to resist. When I was about to pushed my thumb in, she turned to me and shook her head. I got her that she didn't want to do anal. With one push, I was fucking her again. K also removed his condom and did my wife missionary. K cummed on my wife's mouth and bobo-ed some onto her face. I gave J everything on her breast. I then gave her a breast massage with my cum. My wife swallowed K' cum with a smile.

That night the 4 of us cuddled on the king size bed till late morning. K and I even went to gym before checking out.
Old 09-09-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fion.18 View Post
Well done sis. You have a pm
Old 12-10-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahman View Post
Well done sis. You have a pm
Any further updates from TS or the sis

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-10-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 20
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Any further updates from TS or the sis
TS very nicely PMed me. But i’m unavail for the next few months. told him to kiv and keep mr w warm first.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TS very nicely PMed me. But i’m unavail for the next few months. told him to kiv and keep me w warm first.
Thanks for the prompt update, babe ...anxiously waiting for yr FR when the time comes when u r available ...interesting to know how TS or anyone of us can keep u warm in the meantime ?

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-10-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for more

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 29-10-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 10
BarrierReef deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue
Old 30-10-2018, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 15-11-2018, 07:57 PM
Samster

Thank you for all the support bros. Glad that you guys liked all the additions and my wife and I are also excited to share our adventures.

My wife and I recently rented a place in orchard area while our house is undergoing a major renovation. Our place was blessed with a nice view overlooking parts of the main district and our neighbors were friendly. Within 7 weeks we had already been invited to 4 house parties.

Our neighbor was an expat who has been in Singapore for close to 2 years. He's from UK and has a sexily-manly voice. He is well toned with daily evening cycle swim and run. Capable, good looking, (most probably) rich and single, he is definitely a good catch. There was a few times my wife and I mistook his fling as his girlfriend or wife.

One evening while my wife and I were slipping wine in the outdoor balcony, a very feminine lady walked out to my neighbor's balcony in a lingerie. I was shocked and glued my eyes on her checking her out from head to toes. Got caught by my wife but she soon got distracted by my neighbor who joined his fling in his boxer, bearing his hairy chest in full view. We exchanged greetings.

After a smoke, the two of them retreated back into the house leaving my wife and I empty. Then, very faintly, we heard some sounds. Sounds of love making. We giggled and can only image how wild and fierce they were. All of a sudden, my neighbor popped back out of the balcony, this time round with his full frontal naked. Nice size of cock and nicely trimmed cock hair without censor right in front of my wife and I. When he saw us, he immediately covered his cock and apologized for not realising we were still hanging out at the balcony. Just as he was about to rush back in, his fling joined him. My wife told him that it was alright and that we always fuck in the balcony and in the open too. He was flushed but his fling didn't seem to be bothered. She gave him a blowjob while he stood with one hand on the railing for support. His fling was absolutely sexy when she deep throat his entire cock with saliva dipping all over. We just watched as a quiet audience. I guess my neighbor was not exactly comfortable to fuck in front of us so he got his fling to blow him till he cummed. He overflowed his fling's mouth with his cum. My wife must have thought that looked damn delicious.

They went back to the house after the deed was done. My wife was obviously horny like no tomorrow. Too bad she was on her period. I told her to return our neighbor with a show and she hi-5 me.

To be continued
Old 15-11-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 12
KnockoutNed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update TS
Old 15-11-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

I smell a swing approaching.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1