The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2016, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
nismosky1852 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What type of skirt aroused u??

this will definitely turn mi on since I was first introduced to this kind of skirts......

Plait flare skirtshttp://www.maykool.com/media/catalog...t-012388_2.jpg

recently loved this types of flare romper dress....https://cdna.lystit.com/photos/ace0-...08-normal.jpeg
Old 06-06-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Notriety deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitterHacker View Post
They leaking sperm in their trousers, you can't see nia
ha very true indeed
Old 06-06-2016, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Not sure what type you are referring actually.. maybe check closet to see
Eagerly waiting for the next pix of the sis wearing her short sexy dresses/skirts from her wardrobe !!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 06-06-2016 at 07:47 PM.
Old 06-06-2016, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nismosky1852 View Post
this will definitely turn mi on since I was first introduced to this kind of skirts......

Plait flare skirtshttp://www.maykool.com/media/catalog...t-012388_2.jpg

recently loved this types of flare romper dress....https://cdna.lystit.com/photos/ace0-...08-normal.jpeg
These type of dress/skirt, strong wind blows, sure provide "free show". Confirm turn on a lot of guys if outdoors lor, hahah
Old 06-06-2016, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
dialtone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
These type of dress/skirt, strong wind blows, sure provide "free show". Confirm turn on a lot of guys if outdoors lor, hahah
That's the purpose right?
Old 06-06-2016, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
Angeline1716 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAngeline1716 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Too short ?

¥
Old 06-06-2016, 07:38 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeline1716 View Post

Too short ?

¥
WoW !!..Omg !!!...so short !! ...my nose starts to bleed again !! ...nice to see another pretty sis joining in here !!

Old 06-06-2016, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Wow, today is better than kenna toto. Got sis trying to outdo each other here. Tonight must go eat more liver....nose bleed like nobody business today....
Old 06-06-2016, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
Wow, today is better than kenna toto. Got sis trying to outdo each other here. Tonight must go eat more liver....nose bleed like nobody business today....
Haha bro !...yah, jaws drop, eyes pop out, launua, nose bleed !!! ...name it, we hv it ! ..bro Sgchiongster !...u v. cute leh...so funnily said ...tink 2nite cannot sleep well liao, seeing the pixs of more pretty sis here in their sexy dresses/skirts/clothes ...tink bros here need to reserve their ammo to pcc & fap 2nite on the sexy pixs of the 2 lovely & pretty sis !! ...tis must be the hottest thread of the forum at the moment !

Last edited by Rickey; 06-06-2016 at 09:50 PM.
Old 06-06-2016, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
Angeline1716 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAngeline1716 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
WoW !!..Omg !!!...so short !! ...my nose starts to bleed again !! ...nice to see another pretty sis joining in here !!
Specially for you.

¥
Old 06-06-2016, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
Myvin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Too short ?

¥
No, just nice
Old 06-06-2016, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Specially for you.

¥
Thank you so much, dearie for yet another pretty & sexy pix of yrself dedicated to me!! ...feel greatly honoured, pretty sis !!..you are so sweet to remember me !!...deeply appreciated ! ..you are really a v. pretty girl !!! ...cham liao, nose bleeding cannot stop 2nite liao !..lidat how to sleep well 2nite...haha

Old 06-06-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Oejan80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

¥
Imagine you go lunch and have to sit on those bench seats .... slide in and out of the seat with legs partially spread
Old 06-06-2016, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Thread subscribed!

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 06-06-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Specially for you.

¥
Wow !!..lovely sis !!...must say, you look not only v. beautiful but oso v. sexy, seductive & stunning in tat black l/s blouse & super short shorts of yrs !!! ...love it v. Much !! ...T.Q once again for tat pix in my honour !! ...btw black happens to be 1 of my favourite colours too sis !..haha

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1