The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-08-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 886 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstations View Post
After top up, can touch top and bottom but fully clothed. No bj and fj.

She has some die hard fans who probably don't mind to pay sky high price to see her.
Obviously even after top up u wun be able to hv physical contact wif her top and bottom, u are merely touching her clothes.

Are u contented to top up a sum to touch her clothes? ..
Old 18-08-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 17
sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!

Any FR on sweet gems gal. Looks good leh
Old 18-08-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

seems aini has went back...
Old 18-08-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 15
dunker1111 is a glorious beacon of lightdunker1111 is a glorious beacon of lightdunker1111 is a glorious beacon of lightdunker1111 is a glorious beacon of lightdunker1111 is a glorious beacon of lightdunker1111 is a glorious beacon of light

is she back?

https://sglonelyguy.info/aimee-massage/
Old 18-08-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyboii View Post
Just want to share a bad experience that i had today with this lady.
https://sglonelyguy.info/cloris-massage/

So smsed a few ML and all timing wasn't suitable, so decided to try cloris, since there were a lot of 'positive' review on her page.

Once my appointment was confirmed, i made my way down and upon reaching, was directed by her to the location and she opened the door for me. At first glace, she was not bad looking and i was thinking maybe can have a enjoyable session . But once i entered the room, she started to ask for money first, which i had bad feeling about it. Nonetheless, i paid her and went for a shower as instructed. After shower, she started her massage, which only lasted for freaking 10mins, then i was asked to flip around. She started to do some sort of teasing massage, which she basically just use her hands to rub your whole body, lame. After which she started her HJ, which was worst than SOP, she just spammed oil and it was just mechanical movement all the way, can see that she just wants to get the job done. Once the HJ was done, was asked to bathe, I checked my watch after bathing and realize that the whole session only lasted 30mins. Never going to go back, waste my money and time, not even going to rate her, cause i think she'll score all ZERO.
I think she was miko, few bad MR on her too
Old 18-08-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All Bros,

this one look not bad from taiwan,any bro experiences

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=...ghlight=taiwan
Old 18-08-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyboii View Post
Just want to share a bad experience that i had today with this lady.
https://sglonelyguy.info/cloris-massage/

So smsed a few ML and all timing wasn't suitable, so decided to try cloris, since there were a lot of 'positive' review on her page.

Once my appointment was confirmed, i made my way down and upon reaching, was directed by her to the location and she opened the door for me. At first glace, she was not bad looking and i was thinking maybe can have a enjoyable session . But once i entered the room, she started to ask for money first, which i had bad feeling about it. Nonetheless, i paid her and went for a shower as instructed. After shower, she started her massage, which only lasted for freaking 10mins, then i was asked to flip around. She started to do some sort of teasing massage, which she basically just use her hands to rub your whole body, lame. After which she started her HJ, which was worst than SOP, she just spammed oil and it was just mechanical movement all the way, can see that she just wants to get the job done. Once the HJ was done, was asked to bathe, I checked my watch after bathing and realize that the whole session only lasted 30mins. Never going to go back, waste my money and time, not even going to rate her, cause i think she'll score all ZERO.
Thanks for the FR..Sorry to hear about your bad experience..Damn sian when you encounter such MLs..
Old 18-08-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Mushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anybody tried this lady here?
Appreciate any MRs from bros here

http://www.tsrjooxx.com/girl.php?id=2413
Old 18-08-2018, 06:45 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Monthly break bro
Old 18-08-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
greatworld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Hi All Bros,

Google her number can see her other ad, say from middle kingdom
Old 18-08-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Some bro mentioned a few pages back that she rtc for 10days right?
Old 18-08-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Hi All Bros,

This is FJ ad wor. Thought this thread only for discussion of MLs?
Old 19-08-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
keisukehonda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone knows the whereabout of Moon? Can PM me also. Thanks bros

Is moon/sasa/ ex summer still in SG?
Old 19-08-2018, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 14
zerocarbon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by keisukehonda View Post
Anyone knows the whereabout of Moon? Can PM me also. Thanks bros

Is moon/sasa/ ex summer still in SG?
RTC Liao bahz
Old 19-08-2018, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
ToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant future

http://w w w.s g w o l f b.com/m/119.html

Anyone tried her? If no, pls pls pls pls don’t. There is a reason why her video wear mask. Coz her face is fat like fuck. The photo is super duper photoshop one... somemore offer me FJ for extra 100... and I gong gong took it.. bad decision... after 1 shot she disappear for like 20 mins.. wtf? Machiam ktv butterfly... then second shot she hj me.. hj 5 min say tired.. sian.. end up hj myself. After that disappear again... I change clothes go outside saw her playing handphone on sofa... wtf? Waste of $200... worst bonk ever! Next time no more Massage parlor for me..

Recent FRs
Ella from Angels Aura

Honey Massage from SGLoneyGuys
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1