The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
You guys are good......it has been a while since i am so attached to one. 50 ~ 80 times is quite a feat.

I thought it will get dull since i usually go for multiple session
80 times in 2 years is about 3.5 times a month, which is once a week, still reasonable

haha, when you meet an ultimate fucking machine, you wish to have her everyday or every week.

There was a gal at lorong 16 about 4 years ago, I fucked her 8 times a week during her 2 years here. Once she kena dengue fever, I plundered papaya leaves from my neighbour garden, she got so touched. We still keep in touch even till today

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 17-08-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: 1856 Changing to Viet or Thai

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Good idea, most can speak english and the boobs are huge. BUt the issue is, if this market is opened, who will want to come and be domestic maid? The money is very very different.
They will be issued Medical cards under Domestic WLs
Old 17-08-2018, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 1856 Changing to Viet or Thai

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
They will be issued Medical cards under Domestic WLs
So got BBBJ and frenching?

Can CIM or CIP boh?

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 17-08-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 22
Storm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant future

so long never log in.. who is the IN wl now ?

Uplist : Empty
Old 17-08-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LordYama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tingting (1667)

Looks: 7/10 (i like her looks..remind me of a friend of mine)
Figure: abt 1.6m and skinny with no visible fats
Routine: hot water bbbj in shower..standard catbath on bed..service considered good especially during subsequent visits...high gfe..will hug and massage you after the deed..gets very wet and moan loud especially when high..when coming..her pussy will grip u tighly..in fact a few times..i cannot stand her gripping and end up coming as well...overall i will rate her as a gem
Old 17-08-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordYama View Post
Tingting (1667)

Looks: 7/10 (i like her looks..remind me of a friend of mine)
Figure: abt 1.6m and skinny with no visible fats
Routine: hot water bbbj in shower..standard catbath on bed..service considered good especially during subsequent visits...high gfe..will hug and massage you after the deed..gets very wet and moan loud especially when high..when coming..her pussy will grip u tighly..in fact a few times..i cannot stand her gripping and end up coming as well...overall i will rate her as a gem
How are her boobs
Old 17-08-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LordYama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
How are her boobs
Cup A with big nipples
Old 17-08-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 13
lextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

4th time visit to 1649 meng meng. OMG she’s really has gff. Entered the room and started hardcore frenching and licked my body. Head to the shower and shower action began. Not the typical type of cat bath. It’s worth more. bbbj boobs fuck and licking from the back all done in the bath room. After bath room used towel to wipe for me and gave me another round of BJ! I was so hard that I almost exploded. Lighted a cigarette and she gave me another round of BJ and licking from the back. Before my cigarette finish, I couldn’t take it and the action began. She cap on rode on me. Change several positions. She cum. And she said need rest. She continued BJ me and while waiting for her to get aroused for the second time. Then came the finale, I carried her and FJ from the front and eventually exploded at doggie position. Fantastic 4th visit!

RTF: anytime! 9.5:/10.
Old 18-08-2018, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lextheman View Post
4th time visit to 1649 meng meng. OMG she’s really has gff. Entered the room and started hardcore frenching and licked my body. Head to the shower and shower action began. Not the typical type of cat bath. It’s worth more. bbbj boobs fuck and licking from the back all done in the bath room. After bath room used towel to wipe for me and gave me another round of BJ! I was so hard that I almost exploded. Lighted a cigarette and she gave me another round of BJ and licking from the back. Before my cigarette finish, I couldn’t take it and the action began. She cap on rode on me. Change several positions. She cum. And she said need rest. She continued BJ me and while waiting for her to get aroused for the second time. Then came the finale, I carried her and FJ from the front and eventually exploded at doggie position. Fantastic 4th visit!

RTF: anytime! 9.5:/10.
How are her boobs
Old 18-08-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Bonked Yue Qi (月琪,Hse 2062A) for the 1st time in June 2018 (a few more which i have procastinated in sharing due to laziness)

YQ is the type of WL i love to bonk. Long hair, youthful look, pretty oval shape face, cute sharp nose, big eyes with sexy lips, A+ boobs, stands at 1.62m, weighs at 44 kg, attractive slim figure. She started work around 4th May 2018.

Hugged her, caressed her body, rubbing her nice body with my hardened rod. She also used hands to caress my balls and rod. She only allowed lip kissing at first. After a while of these actions, i frenched her with tongue fight on one third of her tongue. But she only allowed this for about 15 secs.

Proceeded to CBJ. Her skill was normal on this part. I enjoyed her licking of my balls upon my request with my one leg on bed. My main satisfaction came from her licking of balls and seeing such a pretty, young WL kneeling to serve me.(somehow i felt like i was the comic figure 绝无神 in the past HK comics 天下)

Proceeded to FJ. Looked at her slim, sexy body with the well trimmed but still very bushy pussy hair above and all-round her cunt, my beast mode was activated in secs. (At the end of session then i realized i forgot to paint her , Aiyo .....) Fucked her in medium speed for a total 30 mins ( she claimed that i thrusted her 40 mins but i analysed to her that only 32 mins, lol. It was funny to discuss this matter after the F session, hahahaha) in missionary, missionary folding chair and legs raised straight up, spooning, reverse cow girl, body diagonally on top of me looking up on ceiling mirror.

Wanted to carry on to fuck her in both normal doggie and doing doggie in lying position, she then mentioned about HJ. Sigh ......though felt that could still last for a while, now no choice but to go back to missionary, thrusted her hard and furious and tried all mental visualizations and finally successful to unload bullets in the next 2 mins.

So i think 32 mins of thrusting is her limit in absorbing poundings. During the FJ, she tried to moan but i felt that the first halve was fake. On the 2nd halve, the moanings sounded differently and were authentic and it sounded like helpless prey attacked by animals. Asked her whether she was in pain ( i would stop if so) but she said "no". During the 2nd halve, she had no strength to use her legs to grip my ass and just opened her legs wide and supported with two hands. She curled her toes tightly and seeing that made me more wild.

During the initial hugging in standing and the later FJ on bed, she only allowed me to french her about 15 secs with her one-third of tongue for fighting. Nevertheless, i had great enjoyment by just kissing her face, neck , ear and lips.

Can see that she had put in good efforts to please me. After the fuck, i felt energetic, probably she also excited my hormone secretions. This is the type of WL that could satisfy my beast mode.

She smiled and said she was weak in her legs . Gave her a good tip. She also agreed to give me her worn panty upon RTF but needed to wechat her in advance so that she could keep one in her bag for replacement.

Bonking her is just like fucking your neighbour's young and pretty daughter in a secret place. Its thrilling ) She is in my RTF gem list.
Old 22-08-2018, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A truly spell binding experience!

A Truly Spell-Binding Experience!

WL Name - YiYi
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 23 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx. 1.55-1.56m (w/o heels)
Built - Super Slim, petite and almost zero fats but in good dancer shape. Has small faded tattoo above her left breast and one more on her hand. Spotted very tasteful manicure and pedicure on her.
Tits - Very well developed B cupper (am pleasantly surprised!) with pale pink nips and they look ideal for her petite frame.
Home Base - L2047
Misc Info - Debuted in July 2018.

Here is the link to the full detail FR -

https://sammyboyforum.info/showp...6&postcount=70

P/S: Will roll out a couple of more FR in due course ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-08-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
GALANT8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,
I had gone overseas for few months and visited 2045 yesterday, it was closed! Any bros know why it was closed down suddenly? Meantime pls advise if gals fr 1820 can be called fr other houses. If so , pls provide contact number of 1820 tks
Old 22-08-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Yu Hang (1431) plans to RTC by end Oct 18. Get hold to bonk her while she is still available. She is a gem for tremendous sextisfaction with sexy well toned body and slutty CFM attractive face.
Old 22-08-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Yu Hang (1431) plans to RTC by end Oct 18. Get hold to bonk her while she is still available. She is a gem for tremendous sextisfaction with sexy well toned body and slutty CFM attractive face.
Yes. She is one of the rare gem in GL at the moment.

She score high in all my criteria except her height is average (less than 1.63m).

She has a nice slim body with a pretty face and nice boobs and passionate frenching.

Old 22-08-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GALANT8 View Post
Hi Bros,
I had gone overseas for few months and visited 2045 yesterday, it was closed! Any bros know why it was closed down suddenly? Meantime pls advise if gals fr 1820 can be called fr other houses. If so , pls provide contact number of 1820 tks
The former 2045 shifted to 1639 and converted to viet liao.

New link below.
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=700447

No more PRC. Their tall gal, Xiao Qi transferred to 1820 and now working under OKT Peter liao.
1820 gals cannot outcall to other houses.

My personal experience with this XQ is she is now a fast worker with average svc and no frenching now.

Totally opposite to what she was when she just came many months ago.

Just my opinion la.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1