The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2020, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Teddymon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L6h70

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
knn who the farker say 69 still there... simi old simi new.. no more 69 new or old la. ask okt say no more 69 .
fucking waste my time . no more already .
kns .. fake news.
So I guess confirm that G10 and G69 went back to Thailand together. I think the two Ang Pai in this house gone liao, their business will likely to be affected. I don’t think this house has anymore gems. Now is waiting for the new batch of girls coming in March.
Old 06-02-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
knn who the farker say 69 still there... simi old simi new.. no more 69 new or old la. ask okt say no more 69 .
kns .. fake news.
thought you say refrain from going due to the virus ? you are the fake news lah....POFMA you
Old 06-02-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
thought you say refrain from going due to the virus ? you are the fake news lah....POFMA you
walao... i go or no go is not news la .. is decision.. decision must b flexible.. news canot
decision n news different la wapiang.. news is past
letsay by next monday got no new case, i decide safe n go.. then lidat oso fake news ah... walao
simi pofmao

Last edited by bonkning; 06-02-2020 at 02:36 PM.
Old 06-02-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 9
moronic111 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoronic111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
kns .. fake news.
Old one as in the one called Hani la. You chiong this house way earlier than me leh. I'm not the one who said that the current 69 called Natty still there hor
Old 06-02-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by moronic111 View Post
Old one as in the one called Hani la. You chiong this house way earlier than me leh. I'm not the one who said that the current 69 called Natty still there hor
no la not u la... duno who la... kns

hani ah.. chio la.. but heavy leh..
heard she went europe
Old 07-04-2020, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AshMonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miss that 69 hani