The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jamestan87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question [Help!?] 30s male, problems ejaculating during sex.

I never thought I would have problems ejaculating until I had sex for real for the first time, since I thought that men's issues were mainly with ejaculating too fast.

Before I got together with my partner, I used high quality sex toys to get it off for about a decade. Including 'realistic' full size sex dolls and many different japanese toys like meikis. I can remain hard and thrust inside these toys for 20+mins before ejaculating.

When did it with my current partner for the first time, I could get relatively hard after oral help, but I became soft inside her after about 5-20mins of thrusting. I felt that it was very wet inside her and there was not much 'feeling/friction'. We tried multiple positions, and I can get her to orgasm multiple times in a session, but I'm just unable to ejaculate at all. This issue continues for up to 2 hours straight with me getting more and more tired and sore.

I've been 'trying to do it' for many days straight, but each time it's an exhausting 2hr session for me. I have no problems getting hard ~3 times a day spontaneously, but I just become flaccid after I stick it in!? Any advice?
Old 05-01-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: [Help!?] 30s male, problems ejaculating during sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamestan87 View Post
I never thought I would have problems ejaculating until I had sex for real for the first time, since I thought that men's issues were mainly with ejaculating too fast.

Before I got together with my partner, I used high quality sex toys to get it off for about a decade. Including 'realistic' full size sex dolls and many different japanese toys like meikis. I can remain hard and thrust inside these toys for 20+mins before ejaculating.

When did it with my current partner for the first time, I could get relatively hard after oral help, but I became soft inside her after about 5-20mins of thrusting. I felt that it was very wet inside her and there was not much 'feeling/friction'. We tried multiple positions, and I can get her to orgasm multiple times in a session, but I'm just unable to ejaculate at all. This issue continues for up to 2 hours straight with me getting more and more tired and sore.

I've been 'trying to do it' for many days straight, but each time it's an exhausting 2hr session for me. I have no problems getting hard ~3 times a day spontaneously, but I just become flaccid after I stick it in!? Any advice?
Take it easy maybe just do a short 1 time, don't expect too much. It happens time to time. She don't turn you on probably.

This is all inside your mind, you unable to release your beeast on your partner because probably you scared of her etc? She makes you feel anxious, performance anxiety while with her. You too stress out because you expecting to perform well in front of her? Maybe because you don't feel connected to her emotionally and a bit distance. If so get her to suck your nipple, ears, hug more naked, tell her don't touch your LJ but arouse you by touching other areas, kiss, talk more. Stand up touching don't lie on bed. Bed maybe stress you out.

Do it slow try to see if you have the sensual feel when touching, if not do more slowly. Slowly build up the tension and it will explode into burst of fucking.

Move LJ in out pussy super slowly motion until both of you can feel it super sensual, maybe 5 minutes no hurry then when starting to build up the horniness move a bit faster, and when more sensual feel comes in, your body will auto move faster and you partner can feel it also she will become super excited too then when you feel too shiok already you will move faster and faster until one whole surge of energy you want to give it to her and bang her super hard and bomb you shoot inside her.

Do it super slow, tell her don't rush you. WHen you got the door open and released your beast you will keep performing well with her.

Had one time it was so good with a lady i piak until her lower body float in mid air. Key is slow
Old 05-01-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 6
Greg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Hi there it sounds like you've desensitized yourself with the sex toys. I think you can try sensitize yourself once more by masturbating with a lighter grip. It will probably be hard to cum at first, but slowly over time try to get used to lighter and lighter grips and you'll be able to cum more easily.

Can you recommend some good sex toys for men? I've been using this fleshlight for a long time, https://www.amazon.com/Fleshlight-St.../dp/B002SQJIXO

What else is there out there that's good?
Old 05-01-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of

You posted on the wrong sub-forum. You seem to be in lieu with the recent surge of postings in wrong sub-forum for attention.
Old 13-01-2021, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

this means ur mind has already gotten used to the sensation / grip of toys. You need to get rid of them or at least cut down usage drastically.
Old 16-01-2021, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

your toys might be the cause
toys increase your enjoyment
but when real sex doesnt live up to the expectations
you will have hard time remaining "hard"
ditch those sex toys and try again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1