The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
itraxx2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to budget so girls and FLs won't bankrupt you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B88Bs View Post
Thank you for your candid reply, I definitely relate to you there. Fortunately due to covid I have been able to rapidly save quite a good sum of cash to protect myself in case of rainy days. Plus there isn't any girl to spend it on these days so I'm quite thankful for that.

I have started setting aside a fund that consists of:
- 6 month reserve
- Small investments
- Contributions to a housing fund

I don't think the the idea that people won't teach you is necessarily true. I have been lucky to find a few friends that are willing to share their personal budgets and expenses (granted, they don't chiong). Usually it tends to be couples that BTO or just wedded and have to plan everything.
How abt only spending on WL using investment income? That will naturally set a cap, and you won't spend from your hard earned capital
Old 16-01-2021, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itraxx2016 View Post
How abt only spending on WL using investment income? That will naturally set a cap, and you won't spend from your hard earned capital
if you bought tesla before the split. that is alot of money to be spent on pussies still.

Well, what i learnt is that this hobby is like lottery but with no hope of getting anything back. Unless, u KC the girl until she gives free all the time.

So, like what insurance agents will tell you; how much cash can you set aside without needing them (forever in this context).

ie, salary - loans - food - transport - monthly savings...etc = golden amt for hobby.

That will be the golden amount for this hobby.
Old 16-01-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: How to budget so girls and FLs won't bankrupt you?

Ultimately ... all methods suggested by Bros here need one key points to make it works - SELF-DISCIPLINE to execute and control ur big head.

I seen too many fellows including own friends .... the moment pussy in front of them they just simply let their small heads overruled their big heads, with their balls growing like 10 times out of sudden
Old 17-01-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Ultimately ... all methods suggested by Bros here need one key points to make it works - SELF-DISCIPLINE to execute and control ur big head.

I seen too many fellows including own friends .... the moment pussy in front of them they just simply let their small heads overruled their big heads, with their balls growing like 10 times out of sudden
================================================== ====
bro, wat u say is 100% true
i hv 4 accounts but so wat?

i m one of this stupid fucker, small head 10 times bigger than my pig head
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1