The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Latest news is Singapore has suspended the reciprocal green lane (RGL) arrangement with Malaysia after Covid-19 cases in the latter country continued to spiral. Looks like the Malaysian Chinese gals will not be returning to GL so soon.
Even though some of the Malaysian and Chinese WLs are still around, I got a bad feeling that GL will never be the same even if it could be reopened one fine day. My worse fear is, GL brothels would be extinct.

P/S: GL is irreplaceable but no choice, make do with other playgrounds.

Hoping against hope,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-01-2021, 04:42 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
lovemyfans is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
My worse fear is, GL brothels would be extinct.

Hoping against hope,
MaXx

LOL. Spoken like a true LOSER stuck in slum town. My LAST choice of entertainment is your FIRST.

FUCK YOU MORON,

lovemyfans
Old 30-01-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Even though some of the Malaysian and Chinese WLs are still around, I got a bad feeling that GL will never be the same even if it could be reopened one fine day. My worse fear is, GL brothels would be extinct.

Hoping against hope,
MaXx
After GL, the war against covid may also spread to FL and ML if the gov view these areas unknown uncontrolled and high risks. Vice will be eradicated totally for singapore to be safe.
Old 30-01-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyfans View Post
...... blah .... blah ....

$150 WL you talk like supermodel. OEI MORON, as one punter puts is, the $150 standard nowadays he see already no mood to fuck. Only a dumb fool like you, still trying to save your fuck face by selling the idea that your fuck budget is a smart deal. ....

Blah .... claim to gain. HA...
This is to put on record in case this clown erase evidence. Unlike him, I dun fabricate story, produce baseless assumption, put words into ppl mouth, and cite ppl posts out of context (prolly he cannot comprehend basic English). Below are what I called solid evidences.

123hu aka gogeylang aka lovemyfans aka MCpeachblossom aka haidilao aka etc etc. first to describe the 1649/2047 WLs as Ms Geyland International and now he is accusing me of regarding the WL like super models. LMAO!

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=...ighlight=l1649 (Ms Geylang International 2017) - created by clone 123hu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Sorry to all the regular bros who have PM-ed me to say my awards are not so accurate. Apparently, Tian Tian and Yang Yang have amazing bodies which I neglected to mention.

Here's what my buddy watsapped me so double confirm the intel I recieved is 100% accurate.

24 Nov 2017, 842pm

Bro, I thought I saw double. Yang Yang has almost identical breasts to Tian Tian. Their bodies are exactly the same! She's a damn good kisser. Saving up for fantasy tarma...

5 Nov 2017, 1010am

TT (Tian Tian) Natural watermelons la bro...very round with no sag. no tummy. Super smooth skin.

With Yutong balik kampung and thanks to the intel from bros, a reshuffle of my top picks is in order.

MISS GEYLANG INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION - XIATIAN (1649)

Pretty face, poly girl body, beach tanned skin and shoulder length hair is irresistible. Sweet personality. Madly in love with this girl. Everything about her is just great. Please note this is my RTF so I'm biased.

MISS BODY BEAUTIFUL - YANG YANG AND TIAN TIAN (1649)

These two are DOUBLE TROUBLE.

If you're looking for a great kisser with mistress looks and soft hair, Yang Yang is the one. Sensual.

If you're looking for SYT to bully, it's Tian Tian with pigtails. Doe-eyed, reindeer caught in headlights kind of look.

Both are petite, slim, no tummy with full round natural WATERMELONS and no sag. They are both hot as fuck naked.

MISS CONGENALITY - YUAN YUAN (1649)

Yuan Yuan's queue really stretches everytime I see my regular. Good features with a slim body. Fair skin. Really nice looking. Sensual type.

ANOTHER BIG NATURAL BREAST - YAO YAO (2047)

This was the initial one I knew about whom my other chiongster friend say is very cute. Looks like a schoolgirl. Spontaneous and playful.
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=...ighlight=l1649 - Ms Geylang International 2018 (created by clone MCPeachblossom)

He was a paid runner of OKT Seng @ 1649/2047 as he wrote FR on his WL only. He also became highly defensive and agitated when we ridiculed and criticize the aunty OKT Asst of Seng. She is believe to be lovemyfans’ blood mother.

P/S: The master of these clones is suspected to be lau_andrew. I dare him to surface in this thread.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-01-2021, 06:46 PM
SamSter

HAHAHAHA WHEN A FUCKFACE IS SUFFERING FROM DEMENTIA DUE TO HIS STD, HE TELLS EVERYONE TO IGNORE MY POSTS AND THEN GOES ON TO SPEND SAT AFTERNOON TRYING TO FIGURE OUT MY MASTER CLONE.

MAXLOSER, YOU FUCKING MORON! DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS THE MEANING OF 'IGNORE'? LOOKS LIKE I HURT YOU REAL BAD. HAHAHAHA

I made a mistake in my earlier post. My last choice of entertainment is not your first choice of entertainment. It's your ONLY choice of entertainment.

I don't need you to reassure me that you won't sue. I don't need such reassurance.

COME SUE ME. LOL.

Fucking idiot with no ability to sue to begin with want to give assurance when I never asked for it.

MAXLOSER, you don't work in any office. You are a FUCK STUPID RENTAL CAR DRIVER. HAHAHAHA.

Ms Geylang Universe should be obvious is to mock losers like you and indeed YOU TOOK IT SERIOUSLY LIKE THE DAMN FOOL YOU ARE. Up to now you can't get over that you got played nicely. HAHAHAHA

All the bakcai in 1654A you give 8/10 for looks and service. Goes to show your standards are fucking low. HAHAHAHA.
Old 31-01-2021, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
After GL, the war against covid may also spread to FL and ML if the gov view these areas unknown uncontrolled and high risks. Vice will be eradicated totally for singapore to be safe.
Our gov has almost done that ... no nite club and disco ... of course no GL brothel ... they do not wanna mentioned GL brothels openly as it is a taboo industry as far as our government is concerned. 😉

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-01-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I don't think vice will be totally eradicated...
狗急跳墙

There are still many girls operating at a certain hotel that many knows
Old 31-01-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
1649/2047

Cousins Tian Tian & Yang Yang Yang from 1649 certainly bring back happy memories.. wonder if any chaps out there managed to do a tarma with these busty babes?...i wanted to try but somehow got the impression that both cousins had fiesty temperaments, so was reluctant

Must say even during that period, crafty Ah Seng was still able to source for solid quality GL150 mms...tall 'air stewardess' Yang Tao (1649) was another top draw, unfortunately she did not stay for long...of course the other hot gem during that period was YiYi(2047)...

Those were still really good times in GL....sigh...hope the above mms are doing well...
Old 31-01-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: 1649/2047

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Cousins Tian Tian & Yang Yang Yang from 1649 certainly bring back happy memories.. wonder if any chaps out there managed to do a tarma with these busty babes?...i wanted to try but somehow got the impression that both cousins had fiesty temperaments, so was reluctant

Must say even during that period, crafty Ah Seng was still able to source for solid quality GL150 mms...tall 'air stewardess' Yang Tao (1649) was another top draw, unfortunately she did not stay for long...of course the other hot gem during that period was YiYi(2047)...

Those were still really good times in GL....sigh...hope the above mms are doing well...
2047 a lot of nice girls too

haizzzz...guess gl endgame liao
Old 31-01-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster

Re: 1649/2047

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
2047 a lot of nice girls too

haizzzz...guess gl endgame liao
Galore of sumptuous blue fin tuna sashimi .... 😳😉☺️

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-01-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post

There was a time when 1649 really had some nice gal. I cannot even remember Yuan Yuan who is in my signature, but an invigorating bonk with her proved to be an important turning point in my life. Neve managed to get Tian Tian, but there was every intention to try her.

I think till GL comes back I will be abstaining....in the last 7 months bonked WL only twice.

I have been bonking for a decade and some, so not bonking WL has its own 'addiction' or ego boost. The real test will come when our playground reopens. I am still attracted to the beauty of the female form and the ability to walk into a shop and choose from a line-up of beauties and bonk in peace is something else.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 31-01-2021, 04:59 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
There was a time when 1649 really had some nice gal. I cannot even remember Yuan Yuan who is in my signature, but an invigorating bonk with her proved to be an important turning point in my life. Neve managed to get Tian Tian, but there was every intention to try her.
You go 1649 for what? Go 1654A ah. The WLs there earn $100 per bonk!

According to MaxLoser, the OKT at 1654A is the best. He loves sucking their cock. All 8/10.

Why you never manage to Tian Tian leh? Never try Tian Tian says all there is to know about you. She is the GL whore of the decade. When she was working, nothing came close in terms of youth, looks, figure and service. Never got the change to try. You must really suck. But I always knew that.
Old 31-01-2021, 05:12 PM
SamSter

When a person has dementia and Syphilis juice is leaking in his brain, he STARTS TO ARGUE WITH HIMSELF.HAHAHAAHAHA

Quote:
Hi bro, do not waste your precious time to rationalize and argue with this idiotic clown - lovemyfans.
and then goes on to do it anyway.

[QUOTE=max_priest;20449598]This is to put on record in case this clown erase evidence. Unlike him, I dun fabricate story, produce baseless assumption, put words into ppl mouth, and cite ppl posts out of context (prolly he cannot comprehend basic English).

LOL. I don't fabricate stories. You are a moron only capable of earning $10 per month and driving a rental car. Give you some rope you will hang yourself. How fucking lame to feel the need to fabricate that you were on 3 zoom calls (2 local and 1 international somemore lol) to a sex forum? Nobody asked and nobody cares. Out of the blue you declare you on zoom call.

HAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE A JOKE.

Let me give you the winning feeling you desire. FUCK YOU. COME SUE ME. Apparently when I slap your face silly, you feel like a champion. HAHAHAHA
Old 31-01-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
HornyDew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Galore of sumptuous blue fin tuna sashimi .... 😳😉☺️
Yum yum blue fin 🍣
Old 31-01-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyDew View Post
Yum yum blue fin 🍣
😄🤣😂 hi buddy, u also into this sumptuous Jap delicacy, huh? Great minds think alike ... 😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1