The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2021, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
In fact many have strong “backers” ... a percentage of GL punters are well-heeled individuals .... And that’s why I said earlier even if the price tag of GL WLs were to increase to $200, there are still a lot of business for them. No doubt about that ... 😉😎
True without a doubt. Dome 3 seems to be doing roaring business at $260-$280
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 29-01-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
True without a doubt. Dome 3 seems to be doing roaring business at $260-$280
As mentioned before, GL is a very unique playground for players from all walks of life. There were wealthy businessmen who baoed WL and bankers/professionals who made special private arrangement with the WL OKT for his own use only thru out her stint in GL, etc. Even many average joe willing to pay $200 a pop to fuck GL WL. In my opinion, it is very difficult to replace GL WL. Those more pricey FL may have the looks, youth and bod to compete, but not many have the complete skill sets and GFE of a typical GL ang pai, so to speak.

I envisage that GL may be extinct ... I really hope I am wrong. 🥺

Sadly missed,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-01-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zhjjj91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone pass me a contact for geylang juagen massage?
Old 29-01-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Oops, sorry to hear that buddy, bad luck.

This mm got such such a good deal with her local 'lao gong' ah?!... Lol... not only that, she also so 'loyal' and not nottie eh?!...LoL...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Only know she still around but cannot touch leh...
V simple lah...income stream definitely has to come from somewhere...in this case local 'lao gong' or more likely 'lao gongs'... Lol...

Ironically, the mms I know who stuck around for quite some time last year after GL had closed were happy staying on in Sin...reason being they generally earned quite a good income from some regular clientele, less working hours and not so much hard work...also had more leisure time to do other things...their GL okts also seemed to treat them quite well and did not appear to hassle them...probably because their GL okts hoped GL would eventually open sooner rather than later or at least use these mms as agents back in prc to source new mms for them later...

In fact, I think most would have stuck on in Sin longer but for AV tightening the 'noose' on their freedom because of some GL mms being caught outside of GL with customers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
to be able to last here for nearly a year without income, not simple..
Old 29-01-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Oops, sorry to hear that buddy, bad luck.

This mm got such such a good deal with her local 'lao gong' ah?!... Lol... not only that, she also so 'loyal' and not nottie eh?!...LoL...
If I not wrong should be this rich ah pek financing her right now.
Old 29-01-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This mm considered AP in GL ah, buddy?

Ironically I know of one GL150 mm who would probably not be considered a GL AP but remained in GL long after GL had closed in Mar last year. Actually she might still be in GL? Personally never called her before but had a meal with her together with two other GL mms who were her good friends and my regular WLs.
Old 29-01-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Those who can revenge spend are already doing so.

Now simply, the law of supply prevails - at higher prices, sellers will supply more of an economic good.

Evident in all kinds of arrangements - sugars, massages, bistros, FLs, etc.
Old 29-01-2021, 05:48 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
lovemyfans is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
As mentioned before, GL is a very unique playground for players from all walks of life. There were wealthy businessmen who baoed WL and bankers/professionals who made special private arrangement with the WL OKT for his own use only thru out her stint in GL, etc. Even many average joe willing to pay $200 a pop to fuck GL WL. In my opinion, it is very difficult to replace GL WL. Those more pricey FL may have the looks, youth and bod to compete, but not many have the complete skill sets and GFE of a typical GL ang pai, so to speak.

Sadly missed,
MaXx
Thank you for providing more evidence that your brain is no longer functioning. You have no ability to think and perform daily activities.

As I mentioned before, GL is overwhelmingly for cheapos and...AH PEKS.

You are making a fool out of yourself when you say the GL F grade WLs provide better service than Grade A FLs.

The younger and much better looking FLs at $300 and above are MORE THAN CAPABLE of providing good service. They can communicate heaps better too. Obviously, you have not tried and can't pay. LOL

It's not that FL service is worse than GL. It's that you are an ugly 50yr old loser who can only afford to buy a few packets of rice as tips and drive a rental car, do you expect any SYT FL in her prime to bother with you?? The only WLs who would entertain you are those waaaaaaaay past their prime or never had any prime. Those at GL loh.

You try to show that GL has big spenders but end up showing that you know very little about anything. What a joke to say a Grade A FL cannot fuck or kamcheng as well as a Grade F GL model. Fei Ge is very sour grapes wan. He will find all sorts of excuses to say 1654A WL bakcais is good and slam the WLs at 2036 which are clearly younger and better looking, claiming the service no good. It's not service no good, it's you cannot afford to woo and maintain a young lass. Only mothers with hairy armpits will service your kind of budget.

Uncle, I would ask you to wake the fuck up and see the world but you can't afford it. All you know is GL, exchange points on sammyboy and earn $10 per month.

MAXLOSER, GO FUCK YOURSELF.
Old 29-01-2021, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
Darkrise is a splendid one to beholdDarkrise is a splendid one to beholdDarkrise is a splendid one to beholdDarkrise is a splendid one to beholdDarkrise is a splendid one to beholdDarkrise is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyfans View Post
Thank you for providing more evidence that your brain is no longer functioning. You have no ability to think and perform daily activities.
Loser, keep creating new nick and come here stir sh*t. Sibei sad for you.
Old 30-01-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrise View Post
Loser, keep creating new nick and come here stir sh*t. Sibei sad for you.
Hi bro, do not waste your precious time to rationalize and argue with this idiotic clown - lovemyfans. Usually those detractors of mine who have gone thru lengthy arguments with me would naturally become derange and unable to bury the hatchet as he was “beaten so badly” time and again by me. TBH, This is my intention. He is mentally weak and would hit the roof in no time with the slightest agitation.

He never failed to display his stupidity before us ... who on earth would sue an online persona and no matter how hard he slings mud at me, it would not stick as it has no impact on me. He got nothing to substantiate his claims. All he knows about me is nothing more than my online persona - max_priest. LMAO!! To reiterate, 99% of what he said about me is fake ... 😉

If he got guts, he should use his SBF master account to fight the war and not hide behind clones. This is my ultimate challenge to him.

You are absolutely right, I am not sure if I should pity him or laugh at him. He is so pathetic ... he is so fucking stupid! I guess he suffered a lot during his childhood years. 😝😃😂

Thanks for that comment against him, mate!😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-01-2021, 02:01 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
lovemyfans is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
If he got guts, he should use his SBF master account to fight the war and not hide behind clones. This is my ultimate challenge to him.
If you got guts, you admit you are Fei Ge lah. Spineless dog.

He never failed to display his stupidity before us ... who on earth would sue an online persona

Quote:
If you think you or joker88 has seen my “dark face” photo and if that was really me, I challenge you to post it here and rest assured that no one will sue you on the ground
PRECISELY YOUR FUCKING MORON. YOU DON'T HAVE THE ABILITY TO SUE ANYONE ONLINE SO WHAT IS THERE TO REASSURE I WON'T BE SUED?

You might as well reassure me that you won't buy me a Ferrari.

YOU. ARE. FUCK. STUPID.

$150 WL you talk like supermodel. OEI MORON, as one punter puts is, the $150 standard nowadays he see already no mood to fuck. Only a dumb fool like you, still trying to save your fuck face by selling the idea that your fuck budget is a smart deal. There is nothing smart about fucking mummies with hairy armpits. It's pathetic.

You claim to be insider you don't know why the houses fold one by one? You think the houses are folding because many rich towkays go or because the WL standard are too shit and those with money have left the scene? What you think, moron?

Houses are closing left, right and centre, you down there talking about how it appeals to so many different people and got rich towkay go. Yah loh, yah loh, such a thriving industry.

WAKE UP LAH DONKEY!

The only fuckers that are left are $10 per month fuckfaces like you and Dignified69, still talking about GL as if you are walking into an LV shop. Trying to save face online, when just about everybody in Spore, even those who don't go to GL, know is a slum town. Cheap fucks for cheap wallets.

Compare $300 FL with the GL $150 shit and say $150 service better? LOL. WTF??? You might as well say the GL $150 room is nicer and OKT all English speaking and polite. Jokes.

YOUR IDEA OF YOU WINNING IS GETTING SLAPPED ON THE FACE BY ME AS AND WHEN I LIKE. LOL.

MAXLOSER, FUCK YOU. You think you won again. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
Old 30-01-2021, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is she full time booked by the ah Pei or free to roam? The key is whether there is a place for the deed. If we can find a place which don’t require to register them then you can meet your regular girl ... for eg apartment, more upclass hotel,
Old 30-01-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
This mm considered AP in GL ah, buddy?
Not consider GL AP but 1 of the house top gal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Is she full time booked by the ah Pei or free to roam?
Booked full time maybe? But I doubt she dare to do free to roam.
Old 30-01-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Is she full time booked by the ah Pei or free to roam? The key is whether there is a place for the deed. If we can find a place which don’t require to register them then you can meet your regular girl ... for eg apartment, more upclass hotel,
There are always ways to get around the restrictions buddy...took me awhile to find the right lobangs that I was comfortable with but eventually got there, alas only until the mms rtc

Quote:
Not consider GL AP but 1 of the house top gal.
Oic... still got the charm factor eh?!...lol..
Old 30-01-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:

Sadly missed,
MaXx
Latest news is Singapore has suspended the reciprocal green lane (RGL) arrangement with Malaysia after Covid-19 cases in the latter country continued to spiral. Looks like the Malaysian Chinese gals will not be returning to GL so soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1