The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
hi all,

A vietnam girl who I met a few years ago contacted me and asked me to transfer money to her.

They say the condition in vietnam is very bad and she cannot work in pub.

I am wondering if you are in my shoe, would you do so ?
It is very true that Vietnam situation is grave and bleak for this 4th covid-19 wave....

HCM is now the epic centre with around 5 to 7k daily infections....and been the defacto biz centre and since there is a curfew going on from 6pm to 6am...and no take out and dine in for entire month....the entire city of about 10 mil is stuck in their homes which can be just very small and densely populated...

What they are facing now is exactly what the world faced since last year....SME hoarding food and jack up prices...supermarkets ran out of food and not enough time to stock...

factories closed and transport closed...so no new instant noodles and food can reach hcm...

The GQ is you said a few years ago...so you have not see her for years...why did you need to send her money then...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-07-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
dont ever do it
once you start, the requests just keep coming. Even if the request is a genuine one.
Just look for another girl after covid
Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
I guess it’s the same old trick.
Unless you know her well and expect to see her within the next few months,
maybe can consider a small amount.
BUT now Covid situation in VN so bad, plus she’s unlikely to have a chance to visit Lion city, so just forget it!
above were sound advice and fully agreed...dun think she even remember how you look like after even 1 year and not to mention few years...

Old 28-07-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi all,

I follow your advice not to transfer money.

Then I got a ton of messages saying

I dont love her

I dont want to help her

I am so cruel and she will die

are these all common tactics used ?
I am numbed to all these messages...dun hurt me a bit if used on me...

Very common tactics example....always sick but never die....meaning somebody elderly always sick...

Last edited by Hurricane88; 28-07-2021 at 06:00 PM.
Old 28-07-2021, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
The statements are all likely to be true, but why should you help her?
I told some gals off saying look...never thought that hcm or Vn will prosper forever...when disaster hit similar to current covid-19 crisis...there will be hardships and sufferings becos the Vietnamese borrow and spend like forever there is prosperity and growth...

spending 80 to 100 mil on useless boob and face jobs...wasting cash on useless friends and relatives involved in heavy gambling...

Told a few gals to ask their old folks who suffered Vietnam war to learn from them how to survive....

Old 28-07-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi all,

I follow your advice not to transfer money.

Then I got a ton of messages saying

I dont love her

I dont want to help her

I am so cruel and she will die

are these all common tactics used ?
yup. so common.
dont think u love her anyways.
She will act poor thing, scold u, curse u when your dont help.
Best way to deal with this: block her account

when u are cutting losses, best to do it clean and quick.
write it off, block her off , etc. Dont dewell in it, no regrets. otherwise it will just keep coming back to haunt u

Oh and this is actually a very good chance to weed out the fake girls in your list.
Any girl who asks me for money, i just block them straight. There are many ways to make money, just see if they are willing or not (dont even need to resort to selling sexual service).
Covid is indeed a tough time for viet. Many lost income, houses got fire sale, etc.

the girls i still in contact with, i checked with their well-being occasionally. Half of them despite being poor jobless and stuck at home alone away from their family, would still never start to ask someone else for money. These are the keepers.
1 from hcm was at dalat for vacation alone & on a job assignment. halfway thru the vacation, lockdown started. All public transport were suspended. So she was alone, stuck in dalat with no money no job and no way to get out of the place. Even that, she didnt ask me to help. A few days later she went into bigo and started livesteam chats to make her own income. Seems pretty successful to me.

Another one, did ask me for money. Say she couldn't work during lockdown. i refused. was expecting her to say something bad and i will block her. but she didnt. she said "its ok" after being rejected and "dont worry i'll be fine somehow". Thats when i changed my mind about blocking her.

One showed me her bank account left with 4000 vnd. yes 4000. didnt ask for anything too.

Last edited by fallen11; 28-07-2021 at 02:14 PM.
Old 28-07-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
How much she asking?
she never asked but usually cant be $20. The bank fee already not worth it...

so likely to be 3 digit to 4 digit range.
Old 28-07-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Quote:
yup. so common.

when u are cutting losses, best to do it clean and quick.
write it off, block her off , etc. Dont dewell in it, no regrets. otherwise it will just keep coming back to haunt u
55555....this tactic sound like in the stock market where traders cut out losing stocks instead of holding on
Old 29-07-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
55555....this tactic sound like in the stock market where traders cut out losing stocks instead of holding on
it is
life is like that
people who trade stocks often will tell you one thing they all learnt is "you are your own worst enemy".
Once u cut loss, dont look back because it can turn out to be any other way too. No point looking back and ask "aiya why i didnt do this, why i didnt do that", because at this point now what done is done.
Old 30-07-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
vietnam is a communist govt right? So are they doing same china draconian lock down?
not all commies are the same.

vietnam lockdown now:
  • most shops have to close
  • no nightlife allowed to operate
  • can still go to work but most offices are wfh. Some shops still allowed to operate like supermart, convie shops. 1 friend working in beauty treatment shop said she still need to go work daily as shop is allowed to operate but got zero customers.
  • No gathering in groups of more than 2 outdoors. Can still go paktor.
  • All public transport have ceased operations. No bus, no taxi or grab, no train, no domestic flights.
  • even food delivery services are suspended
  • u can still go out, but theres really nowhere to go and u must have your own transport too. Some areas are sealed off (eg: jap bar street in D1)

Vietnam is 1 country where their national day highlight is not the military parade, but free concerts performed by local star / invite foreign singers & actor/actresses. These concerts normally sponsored by their local beer companies.
Old 30-07-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
not all commies are the same.

vietnam lockdown now:
  • most shops have to close
  • no nightlife allowed to operate
  • can still go to work but most offices are wfh. Some shops still allowed to operate like supermart, convie shops. 1 friend working in beauty treatment shop said she still need to go work daily as shop is allowed to operate but got zero customers.
  • No gathering in groups of more than 2 outdoors. Can still go paktor.
  • All public transport have ceased operations. No bus, no taxi or grab, no train, no domestic flights.
  • even food delivery services are suspended
  • u can still go out, but theres really nowhere to go and u must have your own transport too. Some areas are sealed off (eg: jap bar street in D1)
just to add in hcm...all above including

1. 6pm to 6am curfew...nobody can go out
2. Supermarkets ends 5pm
3. workers working in factories live in dorm or temporary tents inside factory compounds
4. wet markets closed
5. logistics delivery person allow to deliver to one district only
6. no restaurants or food vendors...all closed
7. cigggies drinks coffee along streets all not allowed to operate

hcm may extend the social distancing from 1 Aug to another 2 weeks with the high daily infection figures

Old 30-07-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
If they lock down till like that also the cases don't go down mean failure?
aiyo how to trust the infection figures...unless they test all residents...

daily count is only about 5 to 7k infections....just 0.05%...

currently only test those known infections contacts plus area....so lockdown the area...the rest up to individual to walk in to test centers...

current fatality rate is about 20 to 30 cases iper day in Vietnam...which still low...

Old 30-07-2021, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi all,

A vietnam girl who I met a few years ago contacted me and asked me to transfer money to her.

They say the condition in vietnam is very bad and she cannot work in pub.

I am wondering if you are in my shoe, would you do so ?
xfer her 50%, ask for her naked vid then xfer another 50%.
Old 31-07-2021, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
aiyo how to trust the infection figures...unless they test all residents...

daily count is only about 5 to 7k infections....just 0.05%...

currently only test those known infections contacts plus area....so lockdown the area...the rest up to individual to walk in to test centers...

current fatality rate is about 20 to 30 cases iper day in Vietnam...which still low...
in hcm they are in progress of testing all residents. 9m+ of them. some of my friends in hcm are even tested > once even without being sick.
The provinces surrounding hcm are subject to the same criteria. They are very strict with quarantine too. Once close contact with someone with covid (visited same shop with covid positive person on same day), all will be dragged into 21 day quarantine at quarantine centres. then subjected to repeated tests. Even tested all negative doesnt mean you can be released, continue to stay in quarantine. And even after 21 days with negative results doesnt mean you will automatically be released from quarantine. 1 of my friends stayed in quarantine centre for 28 days despite being tested 3 times and all negative.

other cities are self report tests. u sick u go hospital see doctor, they test u.

in countryside.... its another story. They dont test. Even if u sick, u go see doctor, they only give u "day quarantine". report to day quarantine centre at 7am everyday and rest in bunk. 5pm released to go home. Repeat till you recover.

you can see the numbers from asean countries. delta variant is unstoppable except for a hard lockdown where nobody can leave their homes at all.
Old 31-07-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

look like vietnam quite bad....this virus from china killing a lot of people

if someone leaked that China created the virus. All yellow will be kenna whacked regardless if you are a vietnamese, singapore chinese, thailand chinese etc.
Old 01-08-2021, 08:39 AM
Samster

@funboi@fallen11

Latest news update

Quote:
All 19 southern localities including HCMC will extend social distancing under Directive 16 for another 14 days to contain the coronavirus.
The localities to impose extended social distancing besides HCMC are Dong Nai, Binh Duong, Binh Phuoc, Tay Ninh, Ba Ria-Vung Tau, and 13 Mekong Delta localities Can Tho, Tien Giang, Long An, Vinh Long, Dong Thap, Ben Tre, Hau Giang, An Giang, Bac Lieu, Soc Trang, Tra Vinh, Ca Mau and Kien Giang, according to a decision issued by Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh on Saturday.

The 19 cities and provinces are home to around 35 million people or more than a third of the country's population.

They are ordered "not to let residents leave their neighborhood from July 31 until the social distancing order ends."

HCMC coronavirus tally in new wave tops 90,000

Last edited by Hurricane88; 05-08-2021 at 09:46 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1