The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hungtuah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Thanks to the hero who posted the unit number... EVA is no longer working there... she’s going back to china 🇨🇳 early
Old 16-10-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Tend to agree with both points. AV are not stupid..They have been lurking in here and they can analyse and deduce by themselves the information shared. They don't employ five year old kids to be cops.

As for Eva, even though she is my regular, I do think she is very commercial feel, which is why I am trying to find other MLs. She is pretty and that counts for something, but it can't compensate for other things like service.
Yeah, admittedly she is pretty good looking but it kinda stops there, if she provided abit more GFE and her service wasn't so mechanical, it would greatly improve her prospects.
I met Eva when she was at Holland V on her first week in Singapore, she was so shy and timid back then hence I didn't return to find her ever since, until recently I tried her again, she has improved in terms of her conversation skills and friendliness but other than that, service was still mediocre at best.

Bro, I too am trying to find a regular around this stretch as I don't live far away and it's pretty convenient for me.
Maybe we can exchange intel privately and see if we got any gems to share.
Old 16-10-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungtuah View Post
Thanks to the hero who posted the unit number... EVA is no longer working there... she’s going back to china 🇨🇳 early
O really?
Old 17-10-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy_ View Post
live here one of the shop kena raid..all shop close. Only a number of police, from the outside saw 1 chinese girl and 1 malay guy.. the prc in the shop kena question.

https://www.police.gov.sg/media-room...establishments
Old 17-10-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
no wonder no people like to read this website.

full of standard penalties and no details.
Old 17-10-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
ahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiring View Post
sad to say but t*** doesn't work anymore. Just went recently and the counter girl told me customers complain her service not so good. even asked me how i found her and she was a bit surprised that I found her good.

ended up not being interested in the rest on offer and went down to the unit with the most glass for the front facing.

entered to find the papasan there with his girls lol. tried jess***. really felt like GND, short hair, cute face, but while exercising she put up a good show. only problem was the curtains, I prefer solid walls. Some bro actually came in to the shop after me and they put him in the next unit only seperated by the curtain.

He could hear everything happening even ask his own ML, here got full course meh.

wah lao. spoil mood. i not so cheeky, ended without shooting for the stars.

sad but i like jess****. Just that won't go back again because of the setup.

week early went back to my usual hangout and had C*c*. don't think she was past 30, face was a 7.5/10 but boobs big but fake. rushed job. wont rtf.

Stay safe bros. I know some people pm-ed me, sorry i got quite too many pms. will try to pm back if you pm me now. appreciate if you can also share good stuff!
Tried c*c* before, given e stanards at that stretch, she shd be 8.5/10. Agree, rush job for sensual.. but i think her massage buey pai n her fake neh neh is a good job done.

My fav along e stretch is c*n*y, viet who speaks chinese well, u all can go try
Old 18-10-2020, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungtuah View Post
Oic last visit she told me she going back early next year.
But yes she is quite money mind. No money no talk kind.
One thing very funny she keep telling me her boobs very nice, must pay for her service to see, see Liao ok only la I tell her. Lol maybe my standard high.

Like that place nothing to play Liao..
Old 18-10-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
Oic last visit she told me she going back early next year.
But yes she is quite money mind. No money no talk kind.
One thing very funny she keep telling me her boobs very nice, must pay for her service to see, see Liao ok only la I tell her. Lol maybe my standard high.

Like that place nothing to play Liao..
Bro u soft hearted lah. She sure said nice so that u will buy mah.
Next time tell her if not nice refund.
Old 19-10-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 12
EhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried 1 shop along this road today (Nearest to the fishhead curry) the door was half open so when in and saw 2 ladies, 1 with spilling boobs another is a GND look but boobs not so big. I've no preference for both so either is ok. Damage was $50 for an hour.
Big boobs led me into the room, did a quick wash and started the massage. Massage strength is on point and not like those piano kind. Chatted abit about the current situation and GQ was asked. Offered the full package at $150 but nego-ed down to $120. Service is nothing much to complain nor compliment, just a very standard fj. Will come back to RTF the other lady if time and money permits.
Old 19-10-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
Waka0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Macpherson that stretch , tried to look for vikki but she not around, go to the one at the left , most is milfy chooses Wendy the one with blonde hair seem she look more hot among other girl , inside the room have a small shower area so not bad. She proceed to massage for like 10min with short teasing before gq , $120 for bj / $150 for full. Opt for cbj fondled her boob and have spent sometime roaming her body before release.

Look: 6.5/10 (decent look around late 30ish)
Body: 7/10 (slim, enchanced b+ )
Cbj: 7/10 (strong suction)
Attitude: 7/10 (friendly can speak English)

RTF: might return to try Vikki
Old 20-10-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
baaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waka0 View Post
Visited Macpherson that stretch , tried to look for vikki but she not around, go to the one at the left , most is milfy chooses Wendy the one with blonde hair seem she look more hot among other girl , inside the room have a small shower area so not bad. She proceed to massage for like 10min with short teasing before gq , $120 for bj / $150 for full. Opt for cbj fondled her boob and have spent sometime roaming her body before release.

Look: 6.5/10 (decent look around late 30ish)
Body: 7/10 (slim, enchanced b+ )
Cbj: 7/10 (strong suction)
Attitude: 7/10 (friendly can speak English)

RTF: might return to try Vikki
I also waiting to try Vikki, everytime i visit that stretch she is either not there or busy.

Agree with u on your Wendy too.... she's not bad for that stretch.
Old 21-10-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 770 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

I know a lot of ppl tried Txxx Cxxx Spa before. Beside them got one ◆ Spa. Anyone try before bo?
Old 21-10-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
I know a lot of ppl tried Txxx Cxxx Spa before. Beside them got one ◆ Spa. Anyone try before bo?
i tried the roti prata next to Tang zhao.

closed down. Onion prata not bad
Old 22-10-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
You’d get what you want.
More so with deep pockets.

Slightly younger looking MLs at TC, but not SYT level. Youhave to deal with shared toilet and possible intrusion of privacy. But if that’s your kink maybe that works for you.

The one beside has a known huge Boobs ML. Individual toilets, setup feels cleaner. But pricing wise not a steal either.
Old 22-10-2020, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

Was told wind very strong. Many checking recently.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1