The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-02-2016, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 13
canrec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Tried a girl on danchoi for the first time.

Ok I admit I am a noob Becuase I don't speak tieng viet and I message many girls but none replied so thought must put a password to the massage so tried message again and only 1 replied in tan binh district

Was directed to a short time hotel in tan binh( outside the hotel say 2 gio 70,000vnd) but dunno why I come out 2 hours later it cost me 120,000(maybe their mineral water cost 50,000) or the condom they pass to me cost me some money too. Taxi driver smile when I said the short time hotel address and keep say biet khach San. Guess maybe he went there before too

So waited for nearly 40 mins inside and remessage the girl. So i guess we need to message the girl the room number after we get the room number(me being noob again). 2 other girls who say they are free 40mins ago ignore me when I got my room. Guess moral of story is I Shd get a room there first before asking if girl is free

Girl came and look a bit similiar to picture on the website but older. Website put 22 tuoi but girl Noi 29 tuoi. When I shower myself she put on the song 包容(dunno why so many Vietnam girls love this song) and immediately I ask her if she speak Chinese and she say yes ��. She has a boyfriend in Singapore who did not want marry her haha

Well service is just normal as Singapore cat 50 Fj but with longer timing

Guess that was my first time trying website girls . Maybe will stick to massage parlour where girls from Mekong delta are hotter and younger.

Total cost 600k for girl and 120k for hotel

O she mentioned that the number on the website is all the agent and not the girls number

Last edited by canrec; 27-02-2016 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Lack info
Old 27-02-2016, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 13
canrec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
doesnt sound like a good experiecne care to tell us her name so we can AVOID her..even tho i think its not that hard to CSI who she is Ngọc Hường?..and yeah she def doenst look young....def u got a bad egg with that choice...she isnt worth 600...prob 300-400 max...def better younger girls in the 500k range...but they require a certain style of messaging...if u sound too foreigner they will ignore...lots guys say these girls refuse foireigners, whilst many say they accept...ill say this the better looking girls WILL refuse as dealing with foregners too many complications and if you paying the same, they rather deal with locals...so in that question if they accept or deal with foreigners there is not a yes and no answer.....just like wechat girls if i use english and talk to them they will reply, but if i use vietnamese they often wont reply...why because they know i can get better options than the crazy prices the are asking for...only clueless foreigners willing... I also UPPEd you atleast you bothered to make a post thats helpful in a small way so that we know who to avoid, unlike those just posting pics (wendella)
ps your experiece is one of teh reasons i dont try website girls 600k+ as your experince cost u 600+120k ie 720...for 80k more i can go to my secret brothels i can choose a girl in front of me for 800k and then go upstairs and take a full 1 hr before i have to leave
pss maybe you werent were scammed with the room...if the sign says 70k for 2hrs and u used 2 hours 5min then its 100k, then 10k for drink and 10k condom

Thanks bro

First time expeience so was a noob in that maybe I wasn't lucky with it
Message 10 over girls but only 2 replied

Nghe Danh: huong ly

Not sure if that means that is her name as I don't understand viet

Maybe true that I did exceed 1/5 minutes well maybe hope I have better luck next time
Old 27-02-2016, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Just woke up and having coffee, came across this conversation.

You guys know, we have already received the blessing to post links here for these websites. Just due to the fact that the girl's looks in terms of age and details is being discussed, I think it would be interesting if people reading here can actually see what you are talking about. I hope you don't mind -- if you do, PM me and I will delete the link out of courtesy).

(there was a link here to the ad but after what H88 said below I came back and edited it out -- actually danchoi removed that ad for some reason, maybe it was getting too many hits due to being posted here, dunno)

this is the pic of the girl in question. Since it's a former ad now, and no link, it should surely be ok to put here.

My own comment, I would see this ad and immediately think she was older. This one is not my type at all. My type would be more like this:

(note: Tom had trouble with a girl who used this one's photos in her own ad a while back -- it's from a current ad on danchoi and easy to find, it's district 10 and price is 1 million)

Tom has a point about using the FS massage for ones over 600, and that's wise of course, but truth is that the expensive ones often do turn out to be truly hot in looks. It's a gamble. What one could do would be to go there and get the room, and if she shows up and is hot, do it. If she's not, cancel it. You're out the cost of the room only. To be honest, reports I hear (PM) about the expensive ones are that sometimes the girl who shows up is beautiful and sometimes the girl who shows up is disappointing.

So that's the main drawback with the websites, there is always a risk, even at higher prices. But you risk only the price of the room. And your precious time, of course.

Last edited by Wendella; 27-02-2016 at 05:01 PM.
Old 27-02-2016, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

mod will be reading so pls dun keep posting and promote the website and 1 particular gal...

any strong recommendation publicly will be deemed advertising with personal interest which mod will delete...you can use pm which is private....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-02-2016, 04:56 PM
Samster

Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
mod will be reading so pls dun keep posting and promote the website and 1 particular gal...

any strong recommendation publicly will be deemed advertising with personal interest which mod will delete...you can use pm which is private....
Sorry about that, I thought you had given us the greenlight to do that. My misunderstanding.

Since I posted that, the ad was taken down from danchoi actually, so I can just delete those links.
Old 29-02-2016, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
woaivietbu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vespa01 View Post
NPK stand for Nguyen Phi Khanh Street, it is just 1 street away from Tran Quang Khai and you can find all the hot toc goi doc which clean your small head with their suction. Beware of sexually transmitted disease if you want to visit such places.
alright man thanks for the information. maybe my next trip can go there to take a walk and see how's things like
Old 02-03-2016, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 12
risingup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to go to HCMC in June, wonder if there is any guide for staying, tranpsort and cheonging which i can take reference to? The posts in this thread appear to be too advanced to the first time hcmc cheonger
Old 02-03-2016, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingup View Post
Hope to go to HCMC in June, wonder if there is any guide for staying, tranpsort and cheonging which i can take reference to? The posts in this thread appear to be too advanced to the first time hcmc cheonger
agoda and tripadvisor for hotels. 3 star and under are GF.

taxi and uber (or simliar) for transport

cheonging RTFF, or rather RTF (I don't see the need for the extra F)

narrow down your question about cheonging -- what are you looking for? what kinds of venues do you prefer?
Old 02-03-2016, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

RTFF = Return To Fuck (for) Free
... or maybe shld be RTFFF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post
cheonging RTFF, or rather RTF (I don't see the need for the extra F)...
Old 03-03-2016, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
thunderbird is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi, I am going to HCMC on 14 March. Not been there for a long time. Any good suggestions for cheonging, or contact for dabao viet beau to hotel (ST or LT)..? Any bro care to share...! 🙏🙏
Old 06-03-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
when it looks good but...
but what?

Old 06-03-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Hokilai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI Everyone,

I am a new member here, please enlightened me master and all the senior *bowing*

for work reason,I just stationed in HCMC since last couple of months.

I have visited Liberty 2, Minh Minh Tam 2 and Ben ny's hot toc

Do you guys have any recommendation for full service massage ?

I noticed there is a salon full of sexy lady dressed in short skirt with colourful dressed across the Hindu temple near cho benh thanh . is that a salon with extra service ?

Thank you

Glad to stumble upon this forum, especially this thread

Peace ..!!
Old 07-03-2016, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
apples and oranges
Just moving this issue to this thread, it's nothing to do with Tieng Viet.

Yeah you said I'm comparing apples and oranges. My point was that you oppose sharing locations in the thread, but are very much in favor of guys sharing which exact girls they went with along with their FR describing how it was with her.

Looked at from one perspective. Both of these are just necessary pieces of information to get to go have a meeting with a cute girl, or even a particular cute girl. If one wants to meet a girl, he needs to know where to go (address) and identity of the girl (name). He needs both. So the apple and orange are similar in one way in that they're both just 2 different but necessary pieces of info.

Me, I'm more interested in location. If I know where to go, I can handle making my own choice out of the lineup there, and accept the risk. If I go there and there is nothing there that's interesting to me, those are the breaks, that's life, nothing more you can do about it. If following up enough leads like that, eventually one will know of some fairly consistently good places. Or at least find some places worth checking back in occasionally.

Also, as I posted in the other forum, it really diminishes the experience for me if I know the girl I'm meeting is an internet superstar being much discussed in the forum with pictures and detailed description of the performance and everything. One girl who was previously near the top of my list now holds no interest for me at all due to that development.

If an individual girl's identity (name and / or pic along with where to find her) goes up in these forums, it's probable she'll be overexposed in short time. Ruined basically. What happened with this recent one was just to a degree that was unbelievable. She practically has a thread over there dedicated to her alone. One post after another with her name as the big bold headline. Photos in one post after another. Just no discretion at all. Sharing can be fine, but by PM, and to people you know, one to one.

Last edited by Wendella; 07-03-2016 at 01:20 PM.
Old 07-03-2016, 02:42 PM
Samster

Good response. That's a good point about how if one goes to a place that's shared, that 9 guys out of 10 pick the same girl, so same result. I know what you mean.

Also the point about how if 20-30 girls get reported, then no problem. I mean this recent flood of reports about just one girl, it just reached the point of absurdity.

Abut the place we talked about via PM, well part of that was that I promised you not to share it, that was our deal. Honestly I was about to share that with one person, and I told you about that, but decided to keep it under wraps, and I think for some good reasons, ones you are aware of and talk about sometimes, and I think you are not wrong on that.

I'm not sure what you mean by asking about specific girls via PM. I'm rolling back in my brain trying to think of when I've done that. I have. Once was AT in other forum, one he posted pics of. Another was with Luke, the same superstar web girl we were just discussing. Once was back in September I think, curious about a girl one member went to see in D8 (right before he flew out) to see if it was one on my list. (it was) Those are the only 3 I can think of. Wait there was one other, back in Oct or Nov, turned out to not be anything of interest to me, not on my list. With AT, before I got his reply I remembered the girl he showed a pic of was one I had myself spotted a night or 2 earlier. For Luke, actually it was me who sent HIM the profile from DC telling him I tried to go meet that girl a few days earlier, curious to know if it was same one he had met. It was. (amazing coincidence!) Now here is something: I have not gone and met ANY of these girls. I think it's more about my sense of curiosity. I just remembered another: the guy who posted about the web girl who had a non-slim mid-riff. Huong Ly I think was the name. That was more about getting a look at the bad experience you 2 were discussing. I put the photo in the thread so people could get a look at what you 2 were talking about, which I think makes it more interesting to someone reading. Anyway, you make it sound like I'm angling to get free tips on girls to go with. I think by now you do realize I'm straight with you, and I think you can see it's not like that.
Old 07-03-2016, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Cost? 80k ticket, 200k tipp, 20k service and 5k bike = 325k thats a bargain, the girl was a northen girl slim tall and fair skin, was ok face wise, prob a 6.5/7, 22yrs old...
Should the tip for girl the same between normal and VIP room? The girl do more in VIP room like bath customer.
200K is based on HJ, how about similar massage with bj as happy ending? What is the appropriate tip amount?
Thanks.

Last edited by pting; 07-03-2016 at 03:53 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread