The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Taffy83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Bro, don't get married for the sake of getting married, you really will regret one day. No matter how pretty your wife is, one day you will get tired of it, especially if it's a loveless marriage. Worse still if you really put in feelings, just get ready for the betrayal etc... Think you really need to think twice. Good Luck.
Old 21-10-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 11
ziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
look see....

Thanks for sharing the video bro...anyone know which agency arrange this?
Old 22-10-2019, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziwan View Post
Thanks for sharing the video bro...anyone know which agency arrange this?
Definitely PRC Agent mah, I highly believe or rather 99% is PRC agent.
Old 22-10-2019, 01:57 AM
Samster

TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taffy83 View Post
Bro, don't get married for the sake of getting married, you really will regret one day. No matter how pretty your wife is, one day you will get tired of it, especially if it's a loveless marriage. Worse still if you really put in feelings, just get ready for the betrayal etc... Think you really need to think twice. Good Luck.
Loveless Marriage, definitely this will be the beginning stage for the first few month or maybe even last for a year or two or even more, but definitely as time pass, let say la hor, if you live together minimum for 5-7 year liao, confirm will not be loveless, some relationship, emotion or feeling confirm will be develop liao.

Get ready for Betrayer, in term of "wear green hat" via her KTV Job? As mention before liao, I dont really care, act blur live longer.
Old 23-10-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Just saw the Thread regarding the salary brother here earning....
To me , it a long way path man.
Though I do have some starhub share via OCBC Blue Chip monthly investment during my NS time....
Few year back, the price machiam like $4+ now drop to pathetic , luckily I am those "leave it there to rot type" from 1k++ ( I think I only have 200-300+ worth of share, pathetic yeah , better than nothing) now drop to 200-300 hahahaha....

Some on-going Investment Link Policy via Manulife.... which secondary school friend recommend via his agent... continue for at least 5-7 year liao, still no improvement.... si bei sian... (I just find out from my friend, he 1 shot just dump in 2-3k then leave it rot there and never continue liao) whereas I just waste 5-7 year continue 130+ monthly till a few month ago then stop liao....

Now 1 Friend working in NTUC Insurance ask me to support him, out of Friendship just support to commit 150 monthly lor, just started 3 month ago.... so I guess need to wait another 5 year to see for any visible result or not....
Old 24-10-2019, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Not all the agents are professional to take care the benefits of each every client. Investments in insurance or rather any kind of money you put in any where invest and they use it to buy "whatever", to see the growth, its important for individual to be proactively reviewing the profile. During good outlook, the amount may increase but there are times when market are bad, if agent and client sit there do nothing about it, the worth/value may drastically decreases. So one should be active about it. Take initiative to switch/adjust when necessary to ensure whatever earnings accumulated or initial sum are maintain/protected. Else its a waste of time.
Well, personally, I dont really care that much, at least starhub I get to get the dividend whenever they give out can liao, a few dollar also can . Accumulate of all Investment from here and there throughout the year since NS until now, I think minimum got 8k+ wasted on God Know whatever policy they are.....
Unless got Brother here kind enough to help me lor... monthly 100-200+ still can manage for my currently salary and expenses.... but then.... anything more, hong gan liao....
I a
Old 24-10-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TadaoKumagai View Post
Well, personally, I dont really care that much, at least starhub I get to get the dividend whenever they give out can liao, a few dollar also can . Accumulate of all Investment from here and there throughout the year since NS until now, I think minimum got 8k+ wasted on God Know whatever policy they are.....
Unless got Brother here kind enough to help me lor... monthly 100-200+ still can manage for my currently salary and expenses.... but then.... anything more, hong gan liao....
I a
The only sound advice that I have for you is to invest money that you can afford to lose or don't foresee needing in the near future.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 24-10-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Lol ur a waiter earning entry-level wage. Unless u look like Brad Pitt, ur social standing in SGP would be like almost bottom tier. Given how materialistic and demanding our SGP females are, it is unlikely ull be happy wit an SGP wife. If U lucky u get a pretty wife, but in the long-run she will complain here complain there complain why u earn so low blabla. IF u can tahan settle for ugly girls then ok but u most probably wanna strive for prettier. OP is right in looking overseas, especially from these 3rd world countries. Girls from these countries are so easy to get even if ur bottom-tier from a 1st world country like SGP. Many mid to bottom tier man from western countries also frequent countries in east europe such as UKRAINE, to get a wife. There are many documentaries on youtube talking abt guys who are absolutely unwanted in their home countries having some success abroad. Anyways good luck to u.
Old 24-10-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Lol ur a waiter earning entry-level wage. Unless u look like Brad Pitt, ur social standing in SGP would be like almost bottom tier. Given how materialistic and demanding our SGP females are, it is unlikely ull be happy wit an SGP wife. If U lucky u get a pretty wife, but in the long-run she will complain here complain there complain why u earn so low blabla. IF u can tahan settle for ugly girls then ok but u most probably wanna strive for prettier. OP is right in looking overseas, especially from these 3rd world countries. Girls from these countries are so easy to get even if ur bottom-tier from a 1st world country like SGP. Many mid to bottom tier man from western countries also frequent countries in east europe such as UKRAINE, to get a wife. There are many documentaries on youtube talking abt guys who are absolutely unwanted in their home countries having some success abroad. Anyways good luck to u.
That why, I being realistic and practical here, first, no point finding a local here given my situation. Pointless, so just go Vietnam lor, at least I can get a pretty woman of my standard(not those model or atas kind lah), as for whether she work KTV or w/e as long as close one eye can liao.
As for the Brother concerning of Green Hat, Cheating etcs.... all that is bound to happen, just a matter of time.....

I believe many Brother wife or Sister here, definitely will have their own ONS or Affair outside that they keep hidden. If Men can keep mistress, sugar babe, lover, etc... What make you think Woman will not do it.... Married or not, if got opportunity and under right condition, sure will happen de lor.
Old 24-10-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
The only sound advice that I have for you is to invest money that you can afford to lose or don't foresee needing in the near future.
I can afford to lose, not like I have any debt or burdern to live with.... so I just monthly put a little here n there, when saving reach about few hundred, money go another monitor, or whatever computer gadget/accessories lor....
Basically I have only 500 fixed deposit via ICBC, open just to put FD and forget it, then put 100 monthly on UOB savings plan, OCBC Blue Chip, Investment Link Policy.... Saving Policy.....

1600 - 100 -150 - 105 - 250 =
995 - 120 (Transport) - daily & other misc...

End of month only left like 100-200 floating amount nia
Old 25-10-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Now 1 Friend working in NTUC Insurance ask me to support him, out of Friendship just support to commit 150 monthly lor, just started 3 month ago.... so I guess need to wait another 5 year to see for any visible result or not....
You should not buy any insurance or investment linked product. Won't suit you at your age. Feels good initially to support a friend. But after one or two years, you will wonder why you are wasting money.

Other comment is you should save to learn a skill eg driver licence. You can earn more driving Grab. Your working hours is more flexible too. Plus you can ferry yourself and your wife/kids next time.
Old 25-10-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
Other comment is you should save to learn a skill eg driver licence. You can earn more driving Grab. Your working hours is more flexible too. Plus you can ferry yourself and your wife/kids next time.
Thanks for the advise, but sadly, I have no intention for learning driving a car. I dont like car. Even in the future after Marriage, transport will still be via our 2 leg or public transport or grab.
I have zero interest in car itself and no desire in learning car.
Old 25-10-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
You should not buy any insurance or investment linked product. Won't suit you at your age. Feels good initially to support a friend. But after one or two years, you will wonder why you are wasting money....
Actually I already waste like 8-10k on all these God know wtf policy are they..... accumulate through passage of time....
I have another policy is annually 3.2k Investment policy...

Despite my salary is 1.6k... it amazing how I manage to keep up with such expenses, which i dont really find it a 'pain'... money is mean to be use. No way I will be buying house in SG, I find it pointless to buy a house after 99 year or ?? lease year then have to return back....
I rather rent cheap n live cheap in other country with SGD salary.
Old 25-10-2019, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

This is an interesting thread (or rather blog)…过过嘴瘾,来说几句….I am not here to judge TS and certainly not to advise (especially since he never asked for any). Just to put up my own observations.
TS struck me as someone who grew up in a comfortable if not abundant environment, after all his father brought home 8k a month.
I think growing up, food (especially good tasting ones) was never an issue; any doctor will tell you the only way to gain weight is to take in more calories than burning them up.
His take home pay of about 1.5-1.6k is not fantastic (his gross pay about 2.4k or so?). 17-18 years ago, 1.6k was my take home pay when I started working. As a single young man, it was reasonably comfortable but nothing to shout about.
I think TS knows what he wants, a pretty wife (just like the rest of us) and he find his way to get it. In fact, I think he is pretty smart to know how to make use of his Singaporean identity to get the gal he wants.
I suppose, the negativity stems from the old saying, one can marry a prostitute but one cannot get his wife to prostitute.
What makes this thread so interesting is really the fact that TS wants a woman to stick with him thick and thin although he have so little to offer, romantic definitely. Hence it will good to see how this turns out.
Old 25-10-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Actually I already waste like 8-10k on all these God know wtf policy are they.....

I rather rent cheap n live cheap in other country with SGD salary.
I don't quite get you, how to live cheap in other country? If the country is already pretty cheap, I think I will probably spurge.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1