The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 11
nellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My Transformation

Sorry for the late update...i was dealing with a lot of personnal issue lately. One being Belle leaving the industry...but pls kindly stay tune...I will get over it and complete the story as my promise to her.
Old 14-07-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
dohua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellylol View Post
Sorry for the late update...i was dealing with a lot of personnal issue lately. One being Belle leaving the industry...but pls kindly stay tune...I will get over it and complete the story as my promise to her.
No worries TS, will wait patiently for your update
Old 14-07-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates.
Old 15-07-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 15-07-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Whatford deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying your story TS, thanks!!
Old 16-07-2019, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 16-07-2019, 07:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 19
SiaoHoUzi83 is one of the Best!SiaoHoUzi83 is one of the Best!SiaoHoUzi83 is one of the Best!

Waiting for TS updating.
Old 17-07-2019, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Old 17-07-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
Stinkyfly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolly good story, enjoy reading it
Old 17-07-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Please continue writing your nice story.
Old 18-07-2019, 07:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

love this story, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 18-07-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
byemacket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well written story TS, do continue
Old 19-07-2019, 02:06 AM
Samster

nellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of light

So after we set up the date, time and place...we decided to meet up at fragrance hotel kovan afterwork.

Before the meeting, i will text her what was she really into? Belle told me she is always fantasizing of being touch inside train when it is really crowded or also going to the hotspring and do it with someone special.

After knowing what she like...i pretty much know i can't fulfill these fantasy as I am not confident of how i look and will give out the impression of a rapist...

That day, both of us stay till almost 11pm. I left office 1st to check into the hotel and receive a text from her that she is going back home for a shower 1st. I waited and waited...before midnight...door bell rang...

I open the door, there was Belle...its totally not like her when she is working...she put in effort in putting on light make up and dress up slightly...she look like those who just graduated from polytechnic.

She entered the room.

Belle: So...how do we start?
Me: erm...before we start, can i ask you a question?
Belle: yea?
Me: is it difficult to wash your hair? They seems well groom. But i know it is quite difficult to wash and dry them is it?
Belle: its okay larh. I usually wash it at salon.
Me: so you didn't wash just now?
Belle: i just take quick shower, no time to wash.
Me: then....may I?

Belle took the hint, she turn back and lean onto me. I unbutton her shirt and took off her skirt. Her body was revealed before my eyes. She doesn't have the hour glass shape of a body, but still quite a turn on...I unhooked her bra and pantis, wrap her in a towel and slowly bring her to the toilet.

I then untie her hair in the bathroom. Adjusted the right temperature.

Me: (thinking to myself) don't behave so desperate...girls don't like that. (I have to remind myself)

So i proceed to wash her hair, then pass her the facial wash...then i go to her body. From her neck, i gently move downward and cup her breast. Gently playing with her nipple.

Belle: mmmmmm....(she can't help but letting out soft moan)

My other hand shiftly move towards her V. Started to give her a rub. She closed her eyes and lean back onto my shoulder. Her head tilted backward and i lean forward for a kiss...I can taste the sweetness from her lips. My tongue entered her mouth and engaged in a tongue fight.

This is when i felt...she is quite daring as well...she was holding on to my manhood.

Belle: its hot...
Me: yes it is...you made him like this.

Belle blushed. So cute when her face turn red.

I quickly wash off all the soap from her body, wrap her in towel and take her to bed. We were both naked and looking at each other.

Belle broke the silent.

Belle: may I see it again? (Pointing at my harden rod)
Me: sure. Do get familiarize with him cause you are going to use it a lot.
Belle: How do i make you feel good? Do I rub it like this? (She start hold on to my P and rubbing me to give me a HJ)
Me: ahhhh....it feel nice...
Belle: can i taste it?
Me: yea...give it a try.

Belle then open her mouth and gently placing my P into her mouth...she told me i was the first that she does this kind of thing with. She have no boyfriend to do this with. But how can she be so good. I'm not new to a Bbbj but i literally melted inside her mouth.

Me: heyyy...stop stop stop...you are too good...where you learn this from?
Belle: what if i told you...im into manga?
Me: yes...i know that...
Belle: you heard of...Yaoi?
Me: OMG...you...
Belle: yeap...they teach me how to pleasure a guy. So much detail but you are the first i tried on.so it work...
Me: my turn.

I push Belle down on the bed, open her leg, her bush was right in front of me. No smell...I dive in...i work on the clit first and slowly down south to the lip of her V. Her expression is to die for...the sweet agony...

Belle: stop....i felt like something is coming out.
Me: its okay, i think you are about to reach orgasm...
Belle: i want to try something...
Me: what is it?
Belle: let me go on top...

She position herself on top of me, V facing my face while hand started to play on my P and start to give me a BJ again. To counter attack. I also lick her V as if Im frenching with her. The feeling was so intense and i almost wanted to cum into her mouth...

Belle: I want it in now.
Me: let me get a condom. Can i request something too?
Belle: what is it?
Me: can you help put it on?
Belle: sure.
Me: with your mouth.

Belle gave me a dirty look...but she comply nonetheless. She go all the way in until i felt my P hit the back of her throat.

Belle: inside me now...please.

I start to position her in missionary and tried to enter her...she is...SUPER TIGHT! I cant penetrate her...her expression turn from pleasure to just....agony...

Me: shit...this is not supposed to happened.
Belle: gentle please...it hurts...
Me: okay, so sorry...
Belle: just go in...

It took me awhile to penetrate her...the moment i enter...belle look as if she really wanted to cry. Its all agony and no pleasure...i was worried. I kept assuring her saying that she will feel much better afterwards...

5 minutes later, she started to get used to the pain. She then requested me to do it slower. I can feel her still hugging onto me and hold on to me tightly. I hug her back and kept assure her that it will be okay.

Someone once told me, a true gentleman will let her girl cum first. I was holding back and although she seems to be enjoying it now...finally i can't tahan any longer.

Me: belle, I need to cum soon.
Belle: Cum.....okayyyy...
Me: inside?
Belle: on my face...

I pull out from her and remove the condom...slight problem though...i was too busy comforting her and fail to notice that we have messed up the bed...there was a pool of blood stain and when i remove the condom my hand was covered in the same blood too...
But regardless...belle pull me in and I can't hold it any longer and i release my load on her...and covered her face with my Semen i tried to wipe it off her face but thanks to my bloody hand i just made it a lot worst.

Me: So sorry, are you okay?
Belle: its okay...lets just go wash up...
Me: soooo sorry...
Belle: help me up...I can't see...

To be continue...
Old 19-07-2019, 02:10 AM
Samster

Once again...sorry for the late update. I'm really sadden by losing belle...but i wanted to thank her being my motivation for me to cut down 10++kg in one year.
Old 19-07-2019, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1