The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello baotohk, I’ll take note one of your requirement is “Above 50kg better be taller than 1.65m” and your other requirement is no fake breasts!
lol...your are very customer oriented
Old 03-11-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Actually in oolong 1429 place for one mo mo, already slim down a bit but still above 50kg but not above 165m.
and heard svc not bad
Never tried
she is too bah for me.

typically if one is over 50kg and below 1.6m, you can almost be sure they are abit wide in dimension
Old 03-11-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Bonked Jin Jin, Hse 16W04 for the 1st time

After the failure of 1st session, Jin Jin came into the room 10 mins later.

1) From Guang Dong, worked in KTV previously, debut 4 months ago.

2) Long hair, pretty face with medium plus sharp nose and small attractive thick lips. Standing at 1.58m, weighs at 40 kg. A boobs. This is one of the types that gum my taste, in terms of look and petite body. I like. Dick marikita straightaway )

3) No frenching. Only lip pecking. But its still ok, she allowed me to kiss her face, ear and neck and i enjoyed kissing all these parts. Demure and showed her attractive smiles throughout the session .......willing to please in her demure manner.

4) Very enjoyable pressed in raw rub. Did it for 3 mins. Very shiok. I could still carry on but it was time to put on cap and thrust her.......

5) Very accomodating to all positions i wanted. X 1 standing doggy ( i had to open my stance wide and lower my waist level. Asked her not to tip toe as she would be tired easily).
X 12 positions on bed. Super thrilling and erotic lotus grinding and missionary grinding. Very tight pussy, shiok to the Hall Of Fame. I have to keep changing positions and seized the chance to rest for min 15 secs to cool down in order not to erupt. Really need an Iron Will to control .....Luckily no frenching, if not, probably collapsed before 20 mins.

6) She put in good effort to endure my pilings. Moaned like small animals running out of oxygen. I felt like bonking my neighbour's pretty daughter who studied in Uni. Suddenly , in the middle of the fuck i told her that somehow the scenario made me feel like raping her and i felt guilty. She burst into laughter ......hahaha .......

7) Painted her during 3/4 of the fuck session. Furious rolling of tongue to and fro without gap onto her clitoris made her shiok to ...... She used two hands to clamp onto my face. The more furious was my tongue pressed in with rolling, the harder she cramped my face ......shiok and fun.

8) In the last 2nd position, the missionary grinding, she really graped me very hard. On my arm, on my back, on my hands, on the bedsheet ......so nice to grind her like endlessly and watch her pretty face with soft moanings like depriving of oxygen .....finally erupted in doggy on bed, 5 mins left.

Very sextisfied. Finished writing these 2 FRs at 1658a sofa. Shall now post and go for the famous 云吞面 nearby for lunch.
Old 03-11-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Hello DPOWER:

Dignified69 had spent more money (2-hour session and $50 tip) and still did not get Frenching from Xiao Ning (1669)!
Lol, her appearance is not appealing to me. I think Kafei attracts me more in look than her.
Old 03-11-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked Jin Jin, Hse 16W04 for the 1st time

After the failure of 1st session, Jin Jin came into the room 10 mins later.

1) From Guang Dong, worked in KTV previously, debut 4 months ago.

2) Long hair, pretty face with medium plus sharp nose and small attractive thick lips. Standing at 1.58m, weighs at 40 kg. A boobs. This is one of the types that gum my taste, in terms of look and petite body. I like. Dick marikita straightaway )

3) No frenching. Only lip pecking. But its still ok, she allowed me to kiss her face, ear and neck and i enjoyed kissing all these parts. Demure and showed her attractive smiles throughout the session .......willing to please in her demure manner.

4) Very enjoyable pressed in raw rub. Did it for 3 mins. Very shiok. I could still carry on but it was time to put on cap and thrust her.......

5) Very accomodating to all positions i wanted. X 1 standing doggy ( i had to open my stance wide and lower my waist level. Asked her not to tip toe as she would be tired easily).
X 12 positions on bed. Super thrilling and erotic lotus grinding and missionary grinding. Very tight pussy, shiok to the Hall Of Fame. I have to keep changing positions and seized the chance to rest for min 15 secs to cool down in order not to erupt. Really need an Iron Will to control .....Luckily no frenching, if not, probably collapsed before 20 mins.

6) She put in good effort to endure my pilings. Moaned like small animals running out of oxygen. I felt like bonking my neighbour's pretty daughter who studied in Uni. Suddenly , in the middle of the fuck i told her that somehow the scenario made me feel like raping her and i felt guilty. She burst into laughter ......hahaha .......

7) Painted her during 3/4 of the fuck session. Furious rolling of tongue to and fro without gap onto her clitoris made her shiok to ...... She used two hands to clamp onto my face. The more furious was my tongue pressed in with rolling, the harder she cramped my face ......shiok and fun.

8) In the last 2nd position, the missionary grinding, she really graped me very hard. On my arm, on my back, on my hands, on the bedsheet ......so nice to grind her like endlessly and watch her pretty face with soft moanings like depriving of oxygen .....finally erupted in doggy on bed, 5 mins left.

Very sextisfied. Finished writing these 2 FRs at 1658a sofa. Shall now post and go for the famous 云吞面 nearby for lunch.
Wow!
If I don’t recall wrongly, should be 6th gal in 6th consecutive days le
And still counting😱
Power bro! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 03-11-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Wow!
If I don’t recall wrongly, should be 6th gal in 6th consecutive days le
And still counting😱
Power bro! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Lol, 8 WLs since last Fri.

Next week i have competition, need to 养精蓄锐,next bonking shall be coming Sun, the earliest. One day, if i have chance to meet u, i will try your TKD.

I love boxing, TKD (often spar with competitive black belt. There is a difference between black belt and competitive black belt), Wing Chun, Escrima. Even a pen in my hand can be useful, lol.
Old 03-11-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lol, 8 WLs since last Fri.

Next week i have competition, need to 养精蓄锐,next bonking shall be coming Sun, the earliest. One day, if i have chance to meet u, i will try your TKD.

I love boxing, TKD (often spar with competitive black belt. There is a difference between black belt and competitive black belt), Wing Chun, Escrima. Even a pen in my hand can be useful, lol.
Bro,

My bad! Lol! Hall of Fame belongs to you! 🙇‍♂️

Pen is indeed mightier than sword.

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 03-11-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:

😅
KuKu Jiao is the almighty weapon
Old 03-11-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
But KuKu Jiao can go soft (after doing his job). On the other hand, the pen is ever ready......
Old 04-11-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Yes my Master Chief 🙇‍♂️
Old 04-11-2019, 12:37 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro,

My bad! Lol! Hall of Fame belongs to you! ��‍♂️

��
Hello brother mrebigbadbird, le Wu sala boh? Brother DPower is king of Tuakang de! He must change his nick to TuakangPower better lah. I see u always like to Por lampar him hor? U Por Mr Cannon so what’s makes of u ah? 同羽的鸟聚集在一起 Hehe! Kumsiah brother.
Old 04-11-2019, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
But KuKu Jiao can go soft (after doing his job). On the other hand, the pen is ever ready......
Bro

Our Master Chief’s acclaimed floppy joe is God Almighty regardless of erection oops reaction.

😅
Old 04-11-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:

Hello Everyone:

According to Samsung (not sure if it is true), "The penis, mightier than the finger."!
Hi Bro, good one. So, it looks like my view of the pen being mightier is outvoted by 2 to 1, ha ha.
Old 04-11-2019, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lol, her appearance is not appealing to me. I think Kafei attracts me more in look than her.
She is my goddess and her bittersweet memory will (hopefully) live with me for all the days of my life.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 04-11-2019, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
She is my goddess and her bittersweet memory will (hopefully) live with me for all the days of my life.
Sorry, Bro, my Bad.Different Bros, different tastes and appetites. I respect your affection towards her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1