The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2009, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 20
K9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to behold
Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Why do you need a sex toy in the first place? Sex is a serious matter. It's not a game.
Boss.. our Bro WB.. got High LIBIDO la...

>Bro WB, cut down on seafood - especially PRAWN...hehe

~~人生最重要的,不是如何走得快,而是怎样放得下,练就平静淡泊的心,乃追求之极致~~
Old 20-10-2009, 11:37 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9696 View Post

A wank and a cold shower is all he needs to save big bucks.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-10-2009, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Quote:
Why do you need a sex toy in the first place? Sex is a serious matter. It's not a game.
Yo esteemed bro Sam,

As a healthy man, I need regular sex. My mindset of treating these young PRC MMs as sex toys or pieces of prime meat will help me remain emotionally detached. Sex may become a more serious matter if it results in reproduction n/or STDs.

Dun take life too seriously Boss. Relax, slow down n smell the roses. To me, life is a journey, a fun game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9696 View Post

Yo bro k9696,

I'm doing the exact opposite. I'm actually taking herb supplements to boost my libido n virility so that I'll get my money's worth, hehehe.

Quote:
A wank and a cold shower is all he needs to save big bucks.
Ths Boss, I'll keep that in mind when I run out of money...

Good day!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 25-10-2009, 04:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
tigerwood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the advice bros, i will remember the golden rules!
Old 25-10-2009, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
kksh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uobboss View Post
My own 3 golden rules

1. bonk
2. pay
3. forget

the mind need to be strong .
I tot should be

3. RTF if good
4. Forget if anything else

Building rapport should always be based on the fact that you want to get special favours the next visit

Twins

Feel free to intro
Old 28-10-2009, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Derridamonster is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all, I really like this discussion, so far it faithfully illustrates a lot of mainstream considerations about rightful woman behavior and expectations of the fairer sex. But as Bro WB said, sometimes the lines are blurred, to borrow from D-man, because such lines, or dichotomies are structurally imposed. Meaning to say the standards of behavior may seem to pre-exist us as individuals, hence our tendency to follow them unquestioningly, where in fact they are imposed, not as archetypes but as arbitrary, culturally historically specific guidelines, which may make no sense when taken out of context. My point is that things dont have a precise way of turning out, same way how exact science is not exact science.

But as the wise Samster has said(and I do believe he speaks from accumulated experience), more often than not things do follow stereotypes, hence his advice for bros not to get hurt.

But no matter, prostitution has captured the imagination of film makers, artistes and writers for many generations, precisely because they exist in a place, which defies a neat means of categorization. When is a fuck only a fuck? I agree that sexual intimacy and sexual transactions exist at diff polar ends, but dont they cross all too often?

In ways more than one, whoring is a strange and frightening thing, because it threatens the status quo, such as the stability of the nuclear family, and the rightful roles of women. Yet as many of us have surely experienced, it can also be a beautiful thing, both in terms of sexual gratification and, maybe an intense, but brief flirtatious encounter, maybe even a tinge of romance.

The wisdom to be taken from all these is, as the Bros have said, u must be AWARE that u are banging a sex worker, a potentially dangerous and deceitful person, because it is likely that her circumstances have groomed her into such a person. But every once in a while, when we're lucky, we get to experience something that is perhaps, more real and valuable than a lot of other things.

EDIT: once in a while we get to believe we are lean mean fucking machines, but hey, lust is only a portion of desire.
Old 29-10-2009, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 15
jameseah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i just din get it why some bros need to sms love story with them as you mention.just get on with it.bonk release and find neww 1 ehh.hehe
Old 31-10-2009, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
anathem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derridamonster View Post
Hi all, I really like this discussion, so far it faithfully illustrates a lot of mainstream considerations about rightful woman behavior and expectations of the fairer sex.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!!!

Never would have thought I'd see the day when a fellow Samster's nick is a direct reference to the late great man who gave the world a gem as sublime as "différance", but there you are! Hey, perhaps I should have bequeathed a nicer moniker to this handle, like "Foucault_Pouvoir" or something, Hahaha! But you know what they say about the utility of hindsight. 20/20 vision: It's a temporary illusion you enjoy with the burden of a conveniently invoked history.

Hi Bro, you took a lot of time, effort and words to put very nicely what is plainly (and unthinkingly) obvious to the assembled whoremonger crowd here. I definitely like some of the points you introduced and how you slipped them in, like the intrusion of a "beautiful" or "romantic" element and all. Even though I don't quite buy that line of thinking, most of the times, the kind of characterization you see around these parts is a lot more crass, and a lot less subtle. Nevertheless, I can't but help feel if you're over-romanticizing things a wee little bit. Perhaps you are giving the whole social practice of prostitution a little bit more gloss, shine and mystique than it rightly deserves. And in any case, Singapore today is hardly the Paris of 1968, if you know what I mean. I cannot deny that there is a complicated socio-political dimension involved (no point debating that here because nobody is really interested anyway) but seriously, there are better avenues to take and more pertinent battles to take on if one wishes to question the fundamental soundness and truth of what is dominant, accepted or "mainstream" (i.e. the reproduced "reality" that we call "life"). Commercial sex? Ahem...

I agree with all that you said. In theory. Meet enough whores in real life and you just learn to be a lot more circumspect. Then again, I do ask myself why am I even participating in activities that belittle and demean the female gender, that reduces women to the level of simple sex objects while reinforcing certain patriarchal notions of what womanhood is and how women ought to behave. What kind of excuse can someone in a position to exploit continue to extol, before inviting a serious amount of derision and mockery? It never ends. Anyway, I hope you do find what you're looking for with your commercial sex escapades. Just don't go looking for the wrong things in the wrong places and you would probably be fine. Have fun.
Old 15-11-2009, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Boliaoz is Cool - loads of Potential

So the movie Pretty Women starring Julia Roberts and Richard Gere is afterall a fantasy.
Old 24-11-2009, 11:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
billgates is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I had left this thread after the discussions went off on a tangent with some coffeeshop Hokkien which, unfortunately, I do not understand. But one kind gentleman upped my points based on what I said so I guess i m not talking nonsense after all.

Anyway, reading warbird's comments make me realise how much common grounds we share... up to the point where he mentioned abt treating young PRCs as sex toys. I have a soft heart and have not reached that level of detachment.

Whores, to my understanding, are ppl who would do things for money. Selling their bodies for eg. I know of lots of corporate executives who are whores, too - they sell their souls to their bosses. Wives r whores, too - they r too lazy to work/make a career, so they sell their mind & body to some guy in return for a roof over their head and food on the table. I am a whore, too. I sell my services to the highest bidder and I have no qualms abt serving anyone who can offer me the highest rates.

So if all whores are damned, hell would be a busy place indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
As a healthy man, I need regular sex. My mindset of treating these young PRC MMs as sex toys or pieces of prime meat will help me remain emotionally detached. Sex may become a more serious matter if it results in reproduction n/or STDs.
Old 25-11-2009, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LCL7788 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by billgates View Post
...But one kind gentleman upped my points based on what I said so I guess i m not talking nonsense after all.

...I have a soft heart and have not reached that level of detachment.
Whores, to my understanding, are ppl who would do things for money. Selling their bodies for...So if all whores are damned, hell would be a busy place indeed.
Was wondering what you were talking about till I scrolled up the thread and saw your previous comments and the kind of reactions they got.

Kopitiam vernacular or not , the conclusion is pretty clear lah.
The forum has to be warned bout two faced members of bohliao organizations such as the Whore Defense League like you.

Let me summarize it for the benefit of other bros.

Itz simply a case of faulty logic topped up with dishonesty and hypocrisy.
Firstly you claim to have "saved" a few whores and put them on the "right path' before.
Which sounds like pointless boasting but is still good until it was pointed out that maybe you shouldn't be bonking them so happily if you think whoring is so 'wrong".
Questions were also asked if your bragging could be backed up.
makes complete sense.
Instead of acknowledging your questionable thought process you became defensive & accusative.
Until a few Bros checked thru your history and showed up your shameless lies.
And like a fox whose tricks kanna exposed you disappeared.

And now you are back !?
Integrity. Is it so hard to have some?

Talk so much in the end just empty bragging only what!

If you have such a "soft heart' you shouldnt even be screwing whores and "exploiting" them.
Am sure the irony is lost on you.

Anyways that is not important lah.

Whores? There are many kinds.
The kind we talk abt in this forum is the sort the term was invented for.
Trading one's body for material returns requires you to surrender your self respect to a degree.
A job it is.
But it is still a convenient cop out.
How did they end up selling their holes?
Enough of the fake sob stories. Talk a bit more to a whore and you'll find out that most of them are in this line because its easy.
Just check out their greed and materialism (esp true for PRCs).
They are just players in a diff n more high power game.
Whatever it is they certainly dont need extra compassion or pity.
And they dont need anyone's extra special "help".
Morons who think fucking a broad is a form of charitable work are just deluding themselves.

No one is suggesting that you spit on the whores you screw.
Treat them nicely enough but they are not cinderellas.
They will never be saints.
And neither will cheongsters.
And if you are dumbass enough to buy their tales and tricks , good luck for you cuz here comes the KC Ekspres.
Only imbeciles would think they can find friendship, companionship n love with whores.
They want money. You want sexual gratification. And maybe a bit extra KC sort GFE.
Settle it like that and you wont go wrong.
Whatz wrong with being detached?
Even if you treat them as a "lover" doesnt mean one tiny bit of it is real at all in the end.
Might as well be honest and admit to the sex toy treatment charge.
They are whores for God's sake not Gfs to be attached to !!!
Whether its a single FnF or a 1-yr KC BY thing itz still the same.
Illusions cannot last. Beyond lust that is.
You dont claim to be attached to public toilets or go around pretending that you own them right?
And You wont campaign to save one would you?
"Rescuing" whores? Leave it for the apes and monkeys.

Give us a break....

Is there a need to talk about other relationships on the same level as fucking a prostitute?
Even if you do expect and exchange it is still very different from a commercial fuck.
It may be true that nothing is free in this world.
But it's a sad day when you talk about your OCs, GFs and FBs as if they are just like common whores.
What you said about wives is especially unfair and untrue too. Many wives these days work too. Quite a few of them earn more than their husbands. Its not just about trading sex for a roof over the head. It hardly is in fact.

Which just shows how when you associate too much with whores you think that everything can be bought, from bodies and affection to hearts and love.
Its a very low class and cheap way of thinking.
Not everything in life can be freely purchased.

People who think like that should just stick with whores.
They deserve each other.

Yeah we 'prostitute' ourselves at work and we laugh at how cheap we are.
Why do we find the association with whoring so ironic or regrettable?
Cuz a whore is a whore is a whore.

Hell doesnt exist anyway so whores n whoremongers shouldnt have to be afraid of ending up there.
Hell is just a fairy tale.
Like some bullshit about whores requiring rescue.
Call a whore for what it is.
And call a whoremonger for what it is.
This isnt some higher calling.
Just ask the broads. Most of the time they take great care of themselves well enough.
Idiots who think otherwise should go thru this section and steel themselves against their tricks and lies.
Cuz I doubt Bill Gates or billgates would be so free to "save' you from the mess you find yourself in if you arent careful ..
Old 25-11-2009, 09:11 PM
Samster (M)

No need to write a thesis. I can just summarise for u:

Camp A
Whores are whores. Treat them like a public toilet. Fark them and go back to your wife, family, etc and pretend nothing happened. If u empathise with them, you could end up hurt/cheated/being a loser etc.

Camp B
Whores are human, too. Given a chance/money/opportunity/advise/etc, they might consider doing something else (SOME, not all). Frankly speaking, I have yet to interview a whore who is happy with what she is doing. Being an eternal optimist, I belong in this camp and I will make no apologies for it.

However, I do offer my sincerest apologies to all if I have given the impression that I am trying to act smart, sound like a saviour, hypocrite, deceitful etc etc. I am human, like everyone else. And I have fallen a few times, too. Unfortunately I am not at liberty to disclose more abt what I do and why I have such close "contacts" with whores although I am not a paying customer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCL7788 View Post
Was wondering what you were talking about....
Old 25-11-2009, 09:26 PM
Samster (M)

I was re-reading this thread and think there is a stroke of genius in this statement. Would you be willing to close down the commercial "buy/sell" section of this website so there would be one less avenue for whores to find customers? I find it rather ironic... but maybe u r just doing it for the money. But wait... isn't that whoring?

Quote:
If you consider whoring a folly, you shouldn't be patronising them in the first place. Whoring would disappear overnight if there were no willing clients.
Old 26-11-2009, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LCL7788 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Camp A
Whores are whores. Treat them like a public toilet. Fark them and go back to your wife, family, etc and pretend nothing happened. If u empathise with them, you could end up hurt/cheated/being a loser etc.

Camp B
Whores are human, too. Given a chance/money/opportunity/advise/etc, they might consider doing something else (SOME, not all). Frankly speaking, I have yet to interview a whore who is happy with what she is doing. Being an eternal optimist, I belong in this camp and I will make no apologies for it.

However, I do offer my sincerest apologies to all if I have given the impression that I am trying to act smart, sound like a saviour, hypocrite, deceitful etc etc. I am human, like everyone else. And I have fallen a few times, too. Unfortunately I am not at liberty to disclose more abt what I do and why I have such close "contacts" with whores although I am not a paying customer.
Well Well Well

Are u trying to say:

That all those well documented tales of idiots being KCed by whores are fake? That the broads in question are all poor clueless damsels in distress who got conned into whatever they are doing, including endless spates of lying, cheating and manipulation involving customers? And that all the expensive branded BS and monthly payouts that they goad their Chai Tows into offering are absolutely essential to their subsistence and well-being?

That whores have absolutely no choices? That some unseen men in black came up to them with cocked firearms and forced them into this line? That they do not profit in any way from the material excess that they try to pile in front of them? And that they are not responsible in any way whatsoever for making the kind of lifestyle decisions they have made (and are still making) to place them where they are?

I do not know what kind of whores your presumably wide social intercourse extends to but it sure sounds like a fantasy variety.

You can offer your Disneyesque tales but how far do they square with reality?

Wow you really are some saint eh? Check out your posts ONE by ONE and no one will be in any doubt about that hor? You cant disclose what you're doing? Really? You a social worker? A religious evangelist fishing for converts? Or a snakehead human smuggler? What is it? C'mon lah, you just sound like an OKT who pretends to have a conscience. Thatz why you dont have to "pay" in the first place huh? And anyway you operate on the other side of the Causeway dont you? How discreet.....coming here to spread your good vibes.

Saint and Buddha my arse.

If you were truly sincere about helping whores you'll be out on the streets and in the bordellos with them, not 'spreading your 'wisdom' on a forum like this.
So what is it? Whatz your true agenda?
Just look at your posts. And whatz with citing Boss' comment? I think his irony is lost on you.
At least he takes everything in jest and is upfront and honest about this entire crap.
Dont forget who it was that seemed to be implying that whoring and whoremongering was so wrong in the first place that it warrants efforts to put hookers back on the "right path'.
Tsk Tsk.

Whatever.
Itz not important.

I think its more pertinent that fakes like you are exposed.
So that samsters out there are not taken in by your saccharine tales and other deceitful BS.

"Saving" whores? You're probably the one that needs rescuing.

Last edited by LCL7788; 26-11-2009 at 02:27 AM.
Old 26-11-2009, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Quote:

Anyway, reading warbird's comments make me realise how much common grounds we share... up to the point where he mentioned abt treating young PRCs as sex toys. I have a soft heart and have not reached that level of detachment.

Whores, to my understanding, are ppl who would do things for money..........
Hi bro billgates,

We must treat all WLs/FLs/KTV gals as sex toys until proven otherwise. I also used to hv a soft heart, but I'm much hardened n tougher now.

Quote:

Camp A
Whores are whores..................
Camp B
Whores are human, too.............
................................................Un fortunately I am not at liberty to disclose more abt what I do and why I have such close "contacts" with whores although I am not a paying customer.
Hi bro billgates,

My position is somewhere in between the 2 camps.

Every yr many young n innocent gals become whores unwillingly bcos of poverty, family debts n other circumstances. But once they become whores, they r addicted to the lifestyle n easy money.

Since u hv close ctc w/ so many WLs, u must intro some very chio n young ones to me. I prefer gals who r >164.

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1