The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

Mmmmm looks yummy..
Old 01-02-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Mmmmm looks yummy..
Yes. Big melons for pinay..

Have to see it first one day 😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by horneydoggie View Post
Same same preggy fantasy here. Lol but there have been recommendation from obgyn that sex during later term can trigger labour.
Maybe, if it's near to near term. Unlikely if it's like 7 or 8 month.
Old 01-02-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Maybe, if it's near to near term. Unlikely if it's like 7 or 8 month.
Pregnancy The Three Trimesters
First Trimester (0 to 13 Weeks) The first trimester is the most crucial to your baby's development. ...
Second Trimester (14 to 26 Weeks) The second trimester of pregnancy is often called the "golden period" because many of the unpleasant effects of early pregnancy disappear. ...
Third Trimester (27 to 40 Weeks)

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-02-2020, 07:26 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Third Trimester (27 to 40 Weeks)
so will sex at 8 or 9th month make delivery easier ? that's the big question.

BTW, lot of events being cancelled, while government telling people to stay calm.

The annual flower festival opening Paradae, that's the peak time for FnB and all in Baguio, sees half a million visitors, has been cancelled by the Mayor. And a quarter of the cold baguio Population used to wear masks, due to cold and all, now it's 50%, with some wearing N95 mask !!! most of the visitors are also OA with masks .. Waiting to have some incident, before cops say NO MASKS at entrance of malls and all
Old 02-02-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chocovince69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,
Anyone tried RMS Healthcare recently? Is it reliable (not a scam, girls look like the pictures)? I saw some people recommended Jewel, is she good? Anyone else to recommend?
Thank you!
Old 04-02-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
fwstallion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Etsys

Sex during pregnancy does help the uterus and vaginal canal to expand more so does ease the labor

For labor easily or earlier, no conclusive medical studies.

From article:
It is possible that an orgasm or sexual penetration could induce Braxton Hicks contractions late in pregnancy.
Braxton Hicks are mild contractions that some women experience towards the end of their pregnancy. However, these contractions do not indicate or induce labor so should not be a cause for concern.

Hope this clarifies Bro

Regards
Old 05-02-2020, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwstallion View Post
Bro Etsys

Sex during pregnancy does help the uterus and vaginal canal to expand more so does ease the labor

For labor easily or earlier, no conclusive medical studies.
I always thought vagina can expand and contract, only regular use make it stay slightly larger

thanks for the clarification ! Maybe i will wait till girl reach 6 months plus and fxxk her !!!
Old 13-02-2020, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 18
Xia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
you see stuff, and then you see stuff in PH

A girl I know got preg. Asked me if I wanna fuck her. Told her, why not, when you are a bit preggy as it is one of my fantasy.

Girl goes, well, it is nice it 7 or 8 months as makes baby come out faster !!!

Intelligence 101. And she's a nursing student
Lucky u. Got any pics to share?
Old 13-02-2020, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xia406 View Post
Lucky u. Got any pics to share?
that's from her, at 4 months

She's in her home town, and is very casual !!

Old 17-02-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
ownage_king ownage_king ownage_king

Be really careful of FLs. Only go with trusted ones. There's sex syndicates around in makati and Manila area that target tourist. After you have sex with them they claim you rape them and will fall the police. And only willing to let you if you pay up.

If you're at your hotel make sure you are not followed if you're at their hotel. Good luck they usually have a gang waiting for you below.

This is something real.
Play smart. If not gogobars is enough. Usually go when gogo bar are closing. You might get to bring one back at a price.
Old 17-02-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
ownage_king ownage_king ownage_king

Market rate is about 1500-3000 for short time.
And 3000-5000 for overnight.
Don't pay over.

Anything less be careful. You might be extorted 5000 USD Instead of 5000 php
Old 18-02-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage_king View Post
Be really careful of FLs. Only go with trusted ones. There's sex syndicates around in makati and Manila area that target tourist. After you have sex with them they claim you rape them and will fall the police. And only willing to let you if you pay up.

If you're at your hotel make sure you are not followed if you're at their hotel. Good luck they usually have a gang waiting for you below.

This is something real.
Play smart. If not gogobars is enough. Usually go when gogo bar are closing. You might get to bring one back at a price.
Yes, and with internet, and information, not good to still fall for those scams !!!

That's why
1) I stick with FLs I know - maybe not SYT but trusted.
2) If meeting strangers, tell them to fxxk off (or just ignore) if they demand I send picture of hotel room key as proof etc - they say they are doing it for their safety but - NOPE, I value MY SAFETY. Instead meet them elsewhere and decide
3) don't let your small head run your life. Two months ago, I was lose, and spent 20K in a gogo, took out the girls for supper (another 3K bill) and the supervisor girl and one decided to stay in my room. In room, the cute supervisor said I must pay her 5K. I said no, 1K - with a smile. she said "OK, then only BJ". yeah, she did BJ, CIM and she left. The other girl stayed with me, and I gave her 2K and then morning took her to toys R Us and another 2K for her kid.

BTW, in Manila, 1500 is hard to find. Even the girls doing for local crowd ask 2000 or 2500, considering the cost of taxi everything in Manila.

Here in Benguet, I found a few doing 1000, but chubby or MILFs or Chubby AND milf
Old 18-02-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage_king View Post
Thanks bro, I am going there soon. I stick to non FL. Fishing on my own in dating app.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 18-02-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 12
garconCornee is a Helpful and Caring SamstergarconCornee is a Helpful and Caring SamstergarconCornee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Looking forward to your FRs bro. Hard for me to find an opportunity to visit PH now, the virus situation isn't helping at all. Be safe~

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Thanks bro, I am going there soon. I stick to non FL. Fishing on my own in dating app.
Old 18-02-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garconCornee View Post
Looking forward to your FRs bro. Hard for me to find an opportunity to visit PH now, the virus situation isn't helping at all. Be safe~
Govt ding dong. Said they may ban SG passport / travellers via SG

Anyway, Philippines..

https://philippineslifestyle.com/sen...ion-in-manila/
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1