The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-09-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Haha from adult section to here.
Brother sorry for my $30 gangster dog creating this, please bear with me, go home I will teach this dog a lesson
Old 09-09-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

dear season bosses im heading to bkk alone and i screened a few massage and lost. narrow down to see 101premier, addict, ez, mitu and doki doki. which do you all recommend? i am not fussy and just plan for good massage n bbbj

Last edited by unrealx262; 09-09-2019 at 11:52 PM.
Old 10-09-2019, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealx262 View Post
dear season bosses im heading to bkk alone and i screened a few massage and lost. narrow down to see 101premier, addict, ez, mitu and doki doki. which do you all recommend? i am not fussy and just plan for good massage n bbbj
Mitu gets you 2 shots with AR service and nuru massage. But abit on the pricey side. Have not tried the rest yet
Old 10-09-2019, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Mitu gets you 2 shots with AR service and nuru massage. But abit on the pricey side. Have not tried the rest yet
Mitu the svc i think quite guaranteed to be top notch. Dont know if they still serve ice cream after you finish 😂😂

But the girls in terms of looks and quality can vary alot. I've hardly encountered 8/10 and above looking types of girls there.

Alot look like gnd or plain jane walking on the street.
Old 10-09-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Mitu the svc i think quite guaranteed to be top notch. Dont know if they still serve ice cream after you finish 😂😂

But the girls in terms of looks and quality can vary alot. I've hardly encountered 8/10 and above looking types of girls there.

But I think they have only certain girls on shift for particular timing. My schedule is fluid.
Old 10-09-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
But I think they have only certain girls on shift for particular timing. My schedule is fluid.
Yup must check the site but looks like they nv update for awhile liao.

If you stay nearby can visit I guess, the jap guy has 2 big iPads inside let you choose who's available.

But I won't be too hard up to be honest, no nice one just walk around that area.

Finding fuck shop in thailand is like finding 7-11.

In fact some kapoo shops also offer nuru but no AR. Some if pay more can even do FJ.
Old 11-09-2019, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Hi fellow bros. Will be visiting BKK in 2 weeks time. Haven't been there for quite a while.

Any recommendations for clubs without much freelancers? How's demo if anyone has been there recently. Thanks!
HI Bros here , any one in BKK next week ? I’ll be going to Pimp Gentlemen Club on the next Mon 16 Sept. Any Bros keen to join ? Entry fee & whiskey will be free paying under my membership account which expiry in Oct. Can wechat me Vin-123456
Old 11-09-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Yup..their service corresponse with the number of stars too. I was offered 3 shots by one of the 6 stars and her skills were good. 4 stars is normal standard service.
Old 11-09-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Yup..their service corresponse with the number of stars too. I was offered 3 shots by one of the 6 stars and her skills were good. 4 stars is normal standard service.
I think its a service rating more than looks rating yeah?

Normally mitu girls not my cai leh.. Good thing in Thailand u walk around browse the girls the shop boss won't kp u like singapore Geylang okt 😂😂

Osamalee also chiong bkk laojiao liao see u everywhere in thai related threads bro 😂😂
Old 11-09-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
redtrack90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all

any recommendation where the massage girls are hot and good looking?

i am just looking for massage with HJ and maybe with B2B
Old 12-09-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think its a service rating more than looks rating yeah?

Normally mitu girls not my cai leh.. Good thing in Thailand u walk around browse the girls the shop boss won't kp u like singapore Geylang okt 😂😂

Osamalee also chiong bkk laojiao liao see u everywhere in thai related threads bro 😂😂
price is insane for 210 bucks 4300 baht 80 mins mitu 4 star
Old 12-09-2019, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
price is insane for 210 bucks 4300 baht 80 mins mitu 4 star
Yeah with the exchange rate I wouldn't do it la, to me massage is massage. Never needed to go for the most premium tier.
Old 12-09-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster

I reckon just go for normal 100 bucks type for 90mins to best the price in sg albeit not the model tier
Old 13-09-2019, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
I reckon just go for normal 100 bucks type for 90mins to best the price in sg albeit not the model tier
Any bros here have experience buying property or renting shophouses in BKk?
How to ensure it can be under my name, what kind of taxes i should be aware?
Are foreigners able to rent shophouses legally and operate business? I know of 'territory' issues but thats more of less not my concern at the moment hmmm
Old 13-09-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
69n69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be at bkk again on 15th & 16th. Solo going to chiong. Hope will have a more sextifying trip this trip. Any guys want have a drink and chiong together can pm me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1