The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 03-09-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 17
LeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
.... I went barhop to Crazy House, Long Gun & Cockatoo before going back to Baccara again near midnight.
This time it was packed and the sign "Buy drinks before entry" was hung out again. Barely any seat available inside and sure enough both sets of girls were buck naked on both levels.

Questions to ask about drinking at Soi Cowboy. Instead of ordering individual beers and Ladies Drinks, is it possible to order a jug of beer instead and share that with the gal? Also, after drinking a few beers, if I wanted to drink something non-alcoholic (I getting old lah) do Bangkok go-go bars have something other than soft drinks, like a lemon/lime bitter?
Old 03-09-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeManz View Post
Questions to ask about drinking at Soi Cowboy. Instead of ordering individual beers and Ladies Drinks, is it possible to order a jug of beer instead and share that with the gal? Also, after drinking a few beers, if I wanted to drink something non-alcoholic (I getting old lah) do Bangkok go-go bars have something other than soft drinks, like a lemon/lime bitter?
bro never order a jug or bottle in an AGG.

when the lady see you order jug or bottle, they know that you want to stay there for a long time. their job/aim is to make you pay barfine asap and take them out.

most girls avoid customers who wanna sit & drink.

when i was a newbie, i told the girl can sit there have a couple of drinks first she asked me to go outside drink, i said i wanna sit there then she said she will go walk around find customers.

if you want to sit & drink, there are a couple of arab owned coyote bars in soi cowboy, their girls cannot pay barfine to go out or rather they don't want to go. but they will milk u for ladies' drinks.

patpong also have some bars with AGG girls who can go out and coyote girls who don't go out.

as for lemon & lime bitters, don't bother, waitress/bartender will ask you "arai wa?!"

non alcoholic drinks will be those standard soft drinks on tap, i ever ordered hot tea at baccara, not sure the other bars. i also try not to order drinks that are too unique because the waitress will remember you, i don't like bar staff to remember me, best to be on stealth mode.

good luck.
Old 04-09-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 17
LeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
bro never order a jug or bottle in an AGG.

most girls avoid customers who wanna sit & drink.

as for lemon & lime bitters, don't bother, waitress/bartender will ask you "arai wa?!"

non alcoholic drinks will be those standard soft drinks on tap, i ever ordered hot tea at baccara, not sure the other bars. i also try not to order drinks that are too unique because the waitress will remember you, i don't like bar staff to remember me, best to be on stealth mode.

good luck.

Thanks for the useful information bro. In that case I'll stick to bottled beers and coke. I do intend to take a gal back (if I see one that I like) else I'll probably sit there for an hour at most before moving on.
Old 04-09-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeManz View Post
Thanks for the useful information bro. In that case I'll stick to bottled beers and coke. I do intend to take a gal back (if I see one that I like) else I'll probably sit there for an hour at most before moving on.
Haha it's nice to sit there with a cold one and eye fuck the girls
Old 04-09-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
bachiku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros wanna hang out together in bkk 4th and 5th sep?
Old 04-09-2019, 07:33 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Haha it's nice to sit there with a cold one and eye fuck the girls
Yes, good sharing and nice word to use, eye fuck.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-09-2019, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Yes, good sharing and nice word to use, eye fuck.
Haha it's good training on how to flirt without using words.

Look, smile then look away. Pretend to talk to other girls. Make them gian approach you instead
Old 05-09-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
I have found Emmanuel to offer 1 or 2 gems each time I go there. There is a soapy called Seven House of Angels out of city center. According to the internet, it might be stocked with young delicious SYT's a la Nataree. Wonder if anyone has been there?
I’ve been to 7...what can I say...u can have a full fledged orgy there but it’s not cheap...I don’t think there’s another place like this in Bangkok...some girls go for 13.5k per 1.5hr run...pure debauchery...the quality is no 1 too
Old 05-09-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
I’ve been to 7...what can I say...u can have a full fledged orgy there but it’s not cheap...I don’t think there’s another place like this in Bangkok...some girls go for 13.5k per 1.5hr run...pure debauchery...the quality is no 1 too
Girls better then Maria? Thanks
Old 05-09-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Hi fellow bros. Will be visiting BKK in 2 weeks time. Haven't been there for quite a while.

Any recommendations for clubs without much freelancers? How's demo if anyone has been there recently. Thanks!
Old 06-09-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Any joints to recommend for nuru or lotion massage? Saw like ezmassage premier all those.

Also is it safe to grab car there? Going alone
Old 06-09-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
mankoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealx262 View Post
Any joints to recommend for nuru or lotion massage? Saw like ezmassage premier all those.

Also is it safe to grab car there? Going alone
other than bts/mrt, i take grab car or grab taxi most of the time. for short distances, grabbike is the best. been safe for me so far, fingers crossed.
Old 06-09-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Knuckleduster use other user ah cause u are ban. U go japan mean u rich ah, I go many time japan so I richer than u. U are stupid go Japan is rich. That show u are a boy with no Brian hahahahaha, want me to buy u a ticket anot. I think I buy ticket for u, u also no money to spend there, cause u are poor earn so little like $2600, poor thing can go jb only. Hahahahaha
mayne your next life u can afford to go japan. or in your dreams la. poo sob where got the class to go. only can afford to pay maid. tsk tsk tsk sad case loser
Old 07-09-2019, 10:32 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
mayne your next life u can afford to go japan. or in your dreams la. poo sob where got the class to go. only can afford to pay maid. tsk tsk tsk sad case loser
If you want to do battle with him please go to the thread that I created for the two of you.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-09-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
so kunclkeduster so you mean u never been to japan? or never take plane before? you are so poor leh, I buy a ticket for you go batam. hahahahaha

so go japan is rich ah, that show you are so stupid, never been to other country except JB. hahahahaha $30 gangster dog

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1