The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

Old 16-05-2018, 03:06 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 16
gogbet is one of the Best!gogbet is one of the Best!gogbet is one of the Best!
Re: ⛹ ⚽♡♤ GOG.BET - #1 Leading Betting Agency in Asia ♤♡⚽ ⛹ **REVIEWS & FEEDBACK**

GOG.BET - #1 Leading Betting Agency in ASIA

Providing The Ultimate Gaming Experience Since 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtqk View Post
Now i am a regular customer of gogbet and felt 100% trustworthy of this site as i recently made a few big withdrawal and recieved the money in my bank within mins.

There is no limit to the top up bonus offered here and they pay out promptly! Super happy with the reliability and service here, all bros, try out and feel for yourself
Quote:
Originally Posted by torrester View Post
Open an account with GOG bet. Fast TOP up and flexible withdrawal. There is no limit to the number of withdrawals u can do a day. Good service and 24/7 reply. Thumbs up for GOG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegecum View Post
I was refer to here and tried with small deposit to brother GOG, he is helpful through the whatsapp to my request and also well explain many good promotions to choose, i will say good service.
Quote:
Honest review of gogbet as i been betting for the past 2-3months, initially abit scared as seeing the bonus given is much higher than other agents but all my winnings they pay out fast.

Highly recommended to all samster as bonus so good and reliable agent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolby View Post
For me i quite newly join and deposit play here but i found here service is good especially whatsapp operator always reply very friendly and still my choice to play here right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeyientnaingoo View Post
I have been using Gog as an agent for my betting for more than a year . All these while, eveything wAs smooth as silk guys.In fact,One of the best agents i have work with . They care more about you then your money �� ���� Pls dont spread wrong information ��������

Team GOG ALL THE WAY!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinteo095 View Post
I have been playing with gogbet, and introduced my Friend for 2 weeks. Till date, there is no issues I faced with them. Very efficient cash out. Won them together with my Friend probably around 1xxx. Trusted and good agent ����
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearboy183 View Post
Friendly customer service assist me open acc i try small deposit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winwinmorecrazy View Post
HIGHIGHLY RECCOMENDED GOGBET UR TRUST NO.Q1 AGENT. FAST SERVICE WON 2k and done within a minute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanker77 View Post
This is a very trusted agent having been with them for close to a year, deposits and withdrawals are usually process almost immediately and replies are very polite and prompt, keep up the good services and wishing everyone at gog and bro and merry Christmas and happy holidays to all
Quote:
Fast account set up, highly recommended
Quote:
Originally Posted by poongko View Post
One of best agent who provide unlimited withdraw request per day. Very steady bro and helpful whenever you got doubt. Can be trusted with your hard earning moneys. Huat!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretaffair123 View Post
Good agent , fast in top and withdraw . So far 4digit within 10min . Is consider fast .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonysoprano7999 View Post
Very efficient service and friendly service
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifyz View Post
Quick deposit and withdrawal.
Excellent service .
Quote:
Originally Posted by G04t View Post
Very trustworthy agent.do support.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeopardyj View Post
Gogbet is great online dealer, they offers 24 hour services. Fast reply.
Quote:
Originally Posted by envywendy View Post
Good services.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creampuff101 View Post
Fantastic service did a deposit and won, cash out was under 5mins. Highly recommended based on my experience here.

WE HIGHLY VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK

FREE One-Time $20 Credits By Simply Writing Us A Testimonial.
Promo Only Available for Existing Members.

Simply post a reply to this thread with your testimonial and then text our operator via
WhatsApp / Line / Viber @ +65 8679 9967 in the following format:

a) Promo: SBFT20
b) SBF Username
c) Link to Testimonial

We will then send you a PM in SBF to verify your SBF membership and issue out the credits thereafter.

☞ ☘ WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE GOG? ☘ ☜

♡ 5- 10 Min Deposits & Withdrawals
(24/7 ROUND THE CLOCK)

♡ No hidden clauses & withdrawal conditions!
(100% Transparency in our policies)

♡ Privacy & Anonymity
(We Only Require Minimal Information)

♡ Highest Bonus In Town
(We are highly competitive)

♡ Local Based Operations
(No offense to MY brothers & sisters)

Speak With A GOG Operator Now:

24/7 Hotline: +65 8679 9967
(WhatsApp, Line, Viber)

Website (with Live Chat Service):
www.gog.bet

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 16-05-2018, 07:05 AM
Samster (A)

Re: ⛹ ⚽♡♤ GOG.BET - #1 Leading Betting Agency in Asia ♤♡⚽ ⛹ **REVIEWS & FEEDBACK**

Quote:
Now i am a regular customer of gogbet and felt 100% trustworthy of this site as i recently made a few big withdrawal and recieved the money in my bank within mins.

There is no limit to the top up bonus offered here and they pay out promptly! Super happy with the reliability and service here, all bros, try out and feel for yourself
Quote:
Open an account with GOG bet. Fast TOP up and flexible withdrawal. There is no limit to the number of withdrawals u can do a day. Good service and 24/7 reply. Thumbs up for GOG
Quote:
I was refer to here and tried with small deposit to brother GOG, he is helpful through the whatsapp to my request and also well explain many good promotions to choose, i will say good service.
Quote:
Honest review of gogbet as i been betting for the past 2-3months, initially abit scared as seeing the bonus given is much higher than other agents but all my winnings they pay out fast.

Quote:
For me i quite newly join and deposit play here but i found here service is good especially whatsapp operator always reply very friendly and still my choice to play here right now.
Quote:
I have been using Gog as an agent for my betting for more than a year . All these while, eveything wAs smooth as silk guys.In fact,One of the best agents i have work with . They care more about you then your money �� ���� Pls dont spread wrong information ��������

Team GOG ALL THE WAY!!
Quote:
I have been playing with gogbet, and introduced my Friend for 2 weeks. Till date, there is no issues I faced with them. Very efficient cash out. Won them together with my Friend probably around 1xxx. Trusted and good agent ����
Quote:
Quote:
HIGHIGHLY RECCOMENDED GOGBET UR TRUST NO.Q1 AGENT. FAST SERVICE WON 2k and done within a minute
Quote:
This is a very trusted agent having been with them for close to a year, deposits and withdrawals are usually process almost immediately and replies are very polite and prompt, keep up the good services and wishing everyone at gog and bro and merry Christmas and happy holidays to all
Quote:
Quote:
One of best agent who provide unlimited withdraw request per day. Very steady bro and helpful whenever you got doubt. Can be trusted with your hard earning moneys. Huat!!!
Quote:
Good agent , fast in top and withdraw . So far 4digit within 10min . Is consider fast .
Quote:
Quote:
Excellent service .
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Good services.
Quote:
Fantastic service did a deposit and won, cash out was under 5mins. Highly recommended based on my experience here.

Simply post a reply to this thread with your testimonial and then text our operator via

b) SBF Username
c) Link to Testimonial

We will then send you a PM in SBF to verify your SBF membership and issue out the credits thereafter.

(24/7 ROUND THE CLOCK)

♡ Privacy & Anonymity

♡ Highest Bonus In Town

♡ Local Based Operations

(WhatsApp, Line, Viber)

www.gog.bet

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 16-05-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Team GOG ALL THE WAY!!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Excellent service .
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Good services.
Quote:

b) SBF Username
c) Link to Testimonial

(24/7 ROUND THE CLOCK)

♡ Privacy & Anonymity

♡ Highest Bonus In Town

♡ Local Based Operations

(WhatsApp, Line, Viber)

www.gog.bet

Old 16-05-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Team GOG ALL THE WAY!!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Excellent service .
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Good services.
Quote:

b) SBF Username
c) Link to Testimonial

(24/7 ROUND THE CLOCK)

♡ Privacy & Anonymity

♡ Highest Bonus In Town

♡ Local Based Operations

(WhatsApp, Line, Viber)

www.gog.bet

Old 16-05-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Team GOG ALL THE WAY!!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Excellent service .
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Good services.
Quote:

b) SBF Username
c) Link to Testimonial

(24/7 ROUND THE CLOCK)

♡ Privacy & Anonymity

♡ Highest Bonus In Town

♡ Local Based Operations

(WhatsApp, Line, Viber)

www.gog.bet

Old 16-05-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
etetet40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bet with these frauds if you fancy not cashing out your winnings

Beware of this agent as your account can be suspended indefinitely pending "phantom" investigations. I will present a full account of events with relevant screenshots in a chronological sequence (with IP addresses, Bet Transaction ID, etc all reflected) so you can make up your own mind.

Account was first opened on 14 Dec. 2k Deposited, 2.6k credited (30% welcome bonus). Account Opening Balance and Bets placed on Dec 14
Bets placed on Dec 14

Then, the remaining balance was lost on 15 Dec.
CMD Statement for Dec 15

Bets placed on Dec 15
Bets placed on Dec 15

So, my balance was back to 0 after Dec 15. No problems so far (it seems!). Then, this happens next:

$200 was deposited on 17 Dec. $220 credited (10% reload bonus).
The following bets are placed (captured in 2 screenshots):
Bets placed on Dec 17 (Page 1)

Bets placed on Dec 17 (Page 2)

CMD Statement on 17 December (after the above bets):
CMD Statement - 17 December

At this point, I had an outstanding balance (bet credit) of 5001.82. I then made a withdrawal request of 3.7k and placed a 1k bet on Fenerbahce -1.5. As the withdrawal was not processed (my last deposit of 200 was withdrawn pending further investigations) and my account was "investigated", this is the last screenshot (showing my outstanding bet on Fenerbahce and Bet Credit of 4001.82 AFTER subtracting the 1k for the Fenerbahce bet) before my account was suspended:
Last Screenshot before Account was "Temporarily Suspended"

For good measure, this is the statement from 14 Dec to 18 Dec:
CMD Statement from 14-18 December

Theoretically, after accounting for winning the Fenerbahce bet, my total balance should now be 5706.82 (or 5506.82 after subtracting the 200 withdrawn). Despite my account having been "suspended" and "under investigation" for 3 days and that their "colleagues" will get back to me, they have gone all dead with neither update on state of "investigations" nor seeking further "cooperation" from me for their "investigations".

This, in a nutshell, is what Gogbet is about (forget about withdrawals in 5-15 mins; I am not even getting a response in 5-15 mins). This is how they siphoned 5506.82 from my account.
Old 17-05-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Team GOG ALL THE WAY!!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Excellent service .
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Good services.
Quote:

b) SBF Username
c) Link to Testimonial

(24/7 ROUND THE CLOCK)

♡ Privacy & Anonymity

♡ Highest Bonus In Town

♡ Local Based Operations

(WhatsApp, Line, Viber)

www.gog.bet

Old 17-05-2018, 02:13 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Team GOG ALL THE WAY!!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Excellent service .
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Good services.
Quote:

b) SBF Username
c) Link to Testimonial

(24/7 ROUND THE CLOCK)

♡ Privacy & Anonymity

♡ Highest Bonus In Town

♡ Local Based Operations

(WhatsApp, Line, Viber)

www.gog.bet

Old 17-05-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Team GOG ALL THE WAY!!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Excellent service .
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Good services.
Quote:

b) SBF Username
c) Link to Testimonial

(24/7 ROUND THE CLOCK)

♡ Privacy & Anonymity

♡ Highest Bonus In Town

♡ Local Based Operations

(WhatsApp, Line, Viber)

www.gog.bet

Old 17-05-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Team GOG ALL THE WAY!!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Excellent service .
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Good services.
Quote:

b) SBF Username
c) Link to Testimonial

(24/7 ROUND THE CLOCK)

♡ Privacy & Anonymity

♡ Highest Bonus In Town

♡ Local Based Operations

(WhatsApp, Line, Viber)

www.gog.bet

Old 18-05-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Team GOG ALL THE WAY!!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Excellent service .
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Good services.
Quote:

b) SBF Username
c) Link to Testimonial

(24/7 ROUND THE CLOCK)

♡ Privacy & Anonymity

♡ Highest Bonus In Town

♡ Local Based Operations

(WhatsApp, Line, Viber)

www.gog.bet

Old 18-05-2018, 02:49 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Team GOG ALL THE WAY!!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Excellent service .
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Good services.
Quote:

b) SBF Username
c) Link to Testimonial

(24/7 ROUND THE CLOCK)

♡ Privacy & Anonymity

♡ Highest Bonus In Town

♡ Local Based Operations

(WhatsApp, Line, Viber)

www.gog.bet

Old 18-05-2018, 04:07 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Team GOG ALL THE WAY!!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Excellent service .
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Good services.
Quote:

b) SBF Username
c) Link to Testimonial

(24/7 ROUND THE CLOCK)

♡ Privacy & Anonymity

♡ Highest Bonus In Town

♡ Local Based Operations

(WhatsApp, Line, Viber)

www.gog.bet

Old 18-05-2018, 06:36 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Team GOG ALL THE WAY!!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Excellent service .
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Good services.
Quote:

b) SBF Username
c) Link to Testimonial

(24/7 ROUND THE CLOCK)

♡ Privacy & Anonymity

♡ Highest Bonus In Town

♡ Local Based Operations

(WhatsApp, Line, Viber)

www.gog.bet

Old 18-05-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Team GOG ALL THE WAY!!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Excellent service .
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Good services.
Quote:

b) SBF Username
c) Link to Testimonial

(24/7 ROUND THE CLOCK)

♡ Privacy & Anonymity

♡ Highest Bonus In Town

♡ Local Based Operations

(WhatsApp, Line, Viber)

www.gog.bet

Advert Space Available
Fast Goal