The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sinfulact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: $80 Cat - China Chicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by F22x View Post
Got BO ... btw, careful of herpes & ghornorhea
U must have been screwing ml who never go for check-up. I think you need to be careful.
Old 29-03-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
F22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by raigoss View Post
Just visited g1 from L10H19 nt long ago . Skin is as supple and tender, have her for 2 sessions as one is always nt enough . Bring me to the heaven and back, definitely a must bonk . <3
Only -14 ? Is that all u can do ?
Old 29-03-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2141 / Power: 13
raigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by F22x View Post
Only -14 ? Is that all u can do ?
Why ? Is it your guilty conscious that make you think i'm the one that drop your reputation ? Pathetic
Old 30-03-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
AnacondaM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ah Yoh! She is normal like any other wl loh, she is given a clean bill of health every month. To me I go for her because she is a very good bonk, my lust is fulfilled completely after visiting her, often I feel happier, stronger and more confident after my sexxion with her.
Old 01-04-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
SetMeLove is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnacondaM View Post
Ah Yoh! She is normal like any other wl loh, she is given a clean bill of health every month. To me I go for her because she is a very good bonk, my lust is fulfilled completely after visiting her, often I feel happier, stronger and more confident after my sexxion with her.
Her Steam Bun pussy is yummylicious also! And I love to nibble her boobs!
Old 03-04-2018, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SetMeLove View Post
You like to eat her pussy also ar? She must have given you a good bbbj on your dick and balls too because she likes guys who can lick her well Very nice pussy!!
Old 04-04-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1652 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future

RTF G16 of L10H19 yesterday. Service improved so much. Great GFE and No rush service, worth the $80 price tag. Not forgetting the 2 huge original boobs too..

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 05-04-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
luvlustwonderfu is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by SetMeLove View Post
G1 from GL10H19 is indeed my long term regular bonk. Her service and skills are excellent. Will surely bonk her more these days.
Old 07-04-2018, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2141 / Power: 13
raigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond repute

G1 from L10h19 is cutting card soon . Increasing my frequency of visiting her and indulging every good moments with her . I will miss her dearly as she is such a gem in the scene . Can't wait to find her today
Old 07-04-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveThai View Post
RTF G16 of L10H19 yesterday. Service improved so much. Great GFE and No rush service, worth the $80 price tag. Not forgetting the 2 huge original boobs too..
but she has flat ass ?
Old 10-04-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 13
lpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raigoss View Post
G1 from L10h19 is cutting card soon . Increasing my frequency of visiting her and indulging every good moments with her . I will miss her dearly as she is such a gem in the scene . Can't wait to find her today
may I know what is the working hours of G1?
Old 10-04-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 13
devil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpno5 View Post
may I know what is the working hours of G1?
G1 already went back
Old 08-05-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 15
ahgugu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahgugu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Heard got new batch of girls starting work
Will go down later to recce
Old 11-05-2018, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sinfulact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Decide to try a new girl G1 at L1019, suffice to say another sex expert. Tip top skills in the area of AR and BBBJ.

As I have never experienced this kind of AR in the $80 category so here is my brief encounter:

On my four she went underneath to service my weapon, slowly licking gently up all the way to my balls then she turn around lick my bum my tailbone, sucking my bum then AR, licking and sucking then go underneath again, BBBJ slowly go up all the way licking my nipple and then hug me to flip us around and service my front, wow! Normally I experience girl AR first then go underneath, this one got pattern.

C Cup round melon, voluptuous type about 1.6+. Doesn’t kiss but sex kung fu Good!

Big bum bum good for doggie hump hump.

Overall AR 7.9, BBBJ 8
Happy fucking!
Old 17-05-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster

I also like this new girl 1 for her sex artistry, being in the sauna trade 4 years had indeed trained her well.

Big round fucking bust and GND MILF which really adds to the sexcitement. Drives me Nuts!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1